Shame Shame Shame

By gaybxtxh

A girl named Alexis moves to a new town with her grandmother and grandfather. She lost her parents a year ago... More

Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
hello
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
oop hi
I'm so sorry!
Ch. 11
PSA - Her Dirty Little Secret

Ch. 8

2.6K 68 13
By gaybxtxh

I slowly open my eyes and let out of groan. My head is already pounding because of all the alcohol I had last night. As I start to become more awake I realize I'm somewhere I've never been before. My eyes scan the tan walls in the room then make way to the body beside me. Oh my god it's Riley...and she's completely naked. What the fuck happened last night?

As much as I want to wake her up and ask her what happened last night, I won't do it. I hate being woken up so I'm sure she would hate it too. I see my phone laying in between both of us and grab it to see what time it is. It's ten in the morning but all the notifications on my phone distract me from focusing on what time it is. "Shit" I mumble seeing I have ten texts in total from Veronica and Caleb, but my grandparents also called and sent me messages last night.

I forgot to tell them I was going to stay with Veronica even though it would have been a lie. Ugh, they are going to probably ground me or some bullshit. I carefully get out of the bed and walk out of the room, and into the hallway. I go to my missed calls list and press on my grandmas contact. She picks up the phone almost immediately, which makes me think she's been waiting for my call.

"Where the hell are you Lexi" she yells into the phone. "I'm sorry grandma, I forgot to tell you I was staying the night with Veronica. I told you before I left the house that I was probably going to" I try to explain myself. "You had your grandfather and I worried sick about you all night long. You need to let us know these things. You better not start getting out of control again like you did before we moved. We had to move because of how much you acted up, and believe me if you start acting like you think you can do whatever you want, then we will move again if that's what it takes."

The memories of all the times my grandfather and her would yell at me for coming home late or not answering their calls for days, flows through my mind. We really used to not get along when I acted like that. We fought most of the time and it was so miserable. But what my grandma said keeps running through my mind. I don't want to move again. I feel like I might actually enjoy this year, especially since I'm starting to get to know Riley.

"Can you just calm down, geez. I told you I was probably going to stay the night with Veronica, so you had an idea about where I was. It's not that big of a deal. I'll be home later, bye" I hang up before she can say anything back, and let out a sigh. "She's such a bitch" I say walking back into the room, seeing that Riley is awake now. "Is everything okay" she sits up, with the blanket covering her completely naked body. "Kind of. My grandma is just pissing me off and I've got a massive headache."

"Lets go get you some medicine" she says as she picks her robe up from the ground and puts it on. I follow her, as she leads the way to her kitchen. She looks through one of her cabinets to get me some medicine. "Here take one" she hands the the bottle of pills and pulls a water bottle out of her refrigerator.

I swallow the pill and gulp down the water and let out a sigh. I don't know why but I feel so stressed out at the moment. "Are you sure everything's okay" Riley asks as she walks closer to me with a concerned look on her face. "Yeah but-" I want to take this opportunity to ask her what we did last night but hesitate to.
"But what?" "What exactly happened last night?" I ask and her face goes from concerned to worried.

"Shit, you really don't remember" her eyes get a little wider than what they were. I innocently shake my head, no. "Fuck" her hands goes over her face as she looks stressed out. She shakes her head from side to side saying "I knew it was a bad idea." "Riley calm down. Whatever happened was not that serious, I mean by how I found you in the bed I'm guessing we had sex?" I remove her hands from her face, allowing us to make eye contact.

Monday afternoon

"Get to school asap. Damn it Lexi you're so irresponsible" my grandma says through the phone. "How is it my fault that my ride bailed on me! She never even told me she wasn't going to show up" I explain. Riley hasn't answered any of my calls or text messages ever since I left her house on Saturday. I hope she wasn't just using me for some one night stand and is tossing me aside now.

Hopefully I'll be able to talk to her after class or sometime before I leave school. I just want an answer to why she's ignoring me. Its not like she can ignore me forever, she's my teacher!

I left my house and walked for about 20 minutes to get to school. As I walk in I notice it's 8:32 so I'm about to go to second period, which is English of course. The hall is crowded since the end of first period bell rings. I walk up to my locker and see Veronica is already at hers. "Hey V" I say making her turn around. "Hey Lexi, where were you this morning?" "Ri- My ride bailed on me" I almost slip up and tell her Mrs. Moore has been giving me rides to school.

We walk into the classroom and I see Riley sitting at her desk with her eyes glued to the computer screen as she types away on the keyboard. I watch her as I take my seat, hoping she will at least feel my stare on her and give me a glance. "You won't believe what happened in first period between Coltan and-" Veronica starts to speak but I stop her. "Wait let me go ask Mrs. Moore something about the homework" I get up from my desk. "Wait we had homework!?"

We didn't have homework. Poor Veronica is freaking out for nothing, but I needed excuse to talk to Riley. I walk up to her desk, feeling almost intimidated by her but I don't know why. "Riley, why haven't you been answering any of my messages" I whisper. Her eyes finally move away from the computer screen to my face. "Lexi, go sit down. This is not the time to talk about it" she says in a harsh tone.

I take my seat as my body fills with annoyance. Riley stands up from her desk and stands in front of the classroom. "Good morning everyone. Today we're going to read a chapter as a class and answer some questions about it." As she finishes up her sentence, everyone ruffles through their book bags and takes out their To Kill A Mockingbird book.

Class goes by as slow as it possibly can. All I want to do is talk to Riley. She lets me in her house, gets me to fuck her, then ghosts me. What the fuck is her problem. We're going to talk whether she likes it or not.

The bell rings making everyone jump out of their seats and leave the room. Riley does something I didn't expect her to do, but she rushed out the room with all the other students. I sigh knowing she's probably did that to avoid talking to me. I'm sure she knew I was going to try to stay after class to speak with her.

"What's got you looking so down" Veronica says, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Nothing. I've just been having some issues with my grandparents for the past few days" I say, which is partly true. They have been so petty over the fact that I didn't call them to let them know where I was. They ended up grounding me just like I thought they would.

Hours later/After school

I've called Riley's phone five times but it goes straight to voicemail. At this point I'm about to stop trying to contact her. I don't want to come off as desperate for trying to get an answer out of her. I'm probably making myself look like a fool.

My phone dings, making my head snap straight to it, hoping to see Riley's name pop up on my phone. Unfortunately, it was my grandma.

G: Since you're grounded, I want to you to go do the grocery shopping for this week. There's a list of what we need on the kitchen counter. Walk to the store, and walk straight back home. If I find out that you go anywhere else, then you'll be grounded even longer.

I won't lie, I've been petty towards my grandparents myself, so I don't send a message back. I go down stairs and search for the list on the kitchen counter. As soon as I spot it I pick it up and walk out the door.

After walking for 15 minutes I make it to the store. I grab a basket and go up and down the isles that have the food that's on our shopping list. I find everything fairly quickly and go to self checkout. I prefer scanning everything myself because one, I don't have to stand in a long line and wait for others. Two, I scan everything faster than the actual employees.

After scanning all my items and bag them up, I pick up the three bags full of food and make my way out the store. As soon as I make my way outside I spot the one person I've been trying to talk to, Riley. Fuck it, I don't care how desperate I look to her, I'm going up to her.

Riley walks up to the store while she's looking down at her phone so I know she doesn't see me. "Hey Mrs. Moore" I shout, making her turn around. I see she lets out a sigh and tries walking faster. I sprint towards her and stop her. "Talk to me, please" I give her the puppy dog face. "Lexi, please get out of my way. Someone from school is going to see us." She pushes me aside and continues walking.

I do something that could get both of us in trouble, but don't really care at the moment. "So what? Is that something you do with every student? You take them to your house, make them fuck you, then ghost them?" I shout loud enough for other people to hear. She turns around with a shocked and angry face, and comes marching back to me.

"Fine. You want to talk, then let's talk." She grabs my wrist and leads me to her car.

_______________________________

Hey guys! I'm back!!! Hope you like this chapter, and I'm already working on the next one :) sorry I was away for so long. Also, sorry if there is any spelling errors.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.5K 2.9K 46
Kylie's new teacher turns out to be her grandfather's goddaughter. It's tricky when you're attracted to someone who's both your superior and technica...
412K 18.8K 65
"Was that flirting? It kind of felt like flirting. No. Couldn't be. She just thinks the senior girl is cool, like all of my sister's other friends. I...
133K 2.3K 17
Veronica is a senior in high school, a new English teacher arrives and they slowly become connected with each other. Except one is verging on the lin...
248K 6.1K 22
Rose is a freshman in college. She is a lesbian and completely open about it. Her second semester she meets her sociology teacher. A gorgeous woman w...