Ch. 4

A car horn beeps from outside the house, letting me know that Veronica and Caleb are here. I grab my coat off my bed, and hurry down the stairs. "Bye grandma, bye grandpa. I'll be back before ten" I wave to them, as I walk out the front door. As soon as I close the front door I hear Caleb yell "what's up bitch, you ready to have some fun" his head pokes out the window. I open the back door and get in as well, and reply to Caleb "of course."

"No drinking until after our froyo stop" Veronica whines. Caleb looks towards her direction with a are you serious face. "V, you know I can't control myself when there is alcohol around" he laughs, taking out some alcohol for him and I to drink. "Ugh you guys" Veronica whines as we both start sipping on our own drinks.

Caleb starts messing with the radio to find a good radio station to listen to. "Hey! Since you aren't listening to me about the drinking, no touching the radio. I'll pick the station" Veronica says with a sassy tone. "Here little miss petty bitch, take a few sips" Caleb holds his drink in her direction. She takes it and takes four sips of it. "A few!!!" I repeat, not wanting the night to end with us dead because Veronica was driving tipsy or drunk.

Fifteen minutes go by and we finally make it to yogurt city. We all had a little bit more to drink, leaving Caleb and I almost a little more than just tipsy, and leaving Veronica to be tipsy. Before we went into Yogurt City we all chugged some more alcohol down...why not have some fun while we're out! We aren't harming anyone!

We all got our frozen yogurt and picked a table to sit at. The place is pretty packed, but it's probably because it's a Friday and it's seven which is the hour everyone is out for their Friday night plans. Veronica, Caleb, and I start giggling constantly at our conversation that makes no sense, and just random things that's happening around us.

"Omg you guys look at who is walking in" Caleb says, and all our heads turn in the direction of the door. "Mrs. Moore" I laugh and continue "she's literally everywhere I go!" "STALKER" Caleb yells, making Veronica and I hit him. "Shut up Caleb, she's gonna see us" I say. "Maybe she likes you....if she's following you everywhere" Veronica whispers and raises her eyebrows. "I wish, but that would never happen. Plus there's a guy with her who is probably her husband" I roll my eyes.

"Hey Lexi, Veronica" We hear Mrs. Moore's voice and look towards her. She doesn't know Caleb but he knows of her. Almost every student at school knows of her because all the guys talk about how attractive she is. Instead of reply like normal people we all just laugh, making a confused look appear on Mrs. Moore's face.

"Don't you look nice, all dressed up for your husband" I laugh, but actually look her up and down, and realize how gorgeous she is in her long black coat. She looks taken a back by me saying that. Veronica kicks my leg under the table. "Sorry, Lexi is a little-" Veronica starts to say but stops, knowing she can't tell our teacher that we have been drinking. "Out of it" Mrs. Moore raises her eyebrow. "Yeah" Veronica responds.

I face Veronica and Caleb and whisper "Don't tell her we've been drinking, I don't think she can even tell, we're pretty good at hiding it." "I think you just told her" Caleb says. I turn around seeing Mrs. Moore's shocked face. She actually lets out a little laugh. "You suck at whispering" she says but continues "I once was a teenager too, so I'm not going to tell you not to drink because you'll ignore me anyways, but seriously don't drive if you've been drinking. Wait a while before you guys leave."

"Omg she's bossy" I attempt to whisper again. "Give it up Lexi, you're not even whispering" Veronica says. I turn back around and give Mrs. Moore an innocent smile. Once again she laughs and says "bye guys and please be safe." She walks away and sits across from her husband who had already picked a table for them. Well I saw a ring on her finger, so I'm assuming it's her husband.