The Extroverty-Introvert

By LethargicGenius

Hey Guys! John is a 15-year-old student who is trying to figure out the best way to stay connected with his... More

THE EXTROVERTY INTROVERT:- Pilot
CHAPTER 2:-The Problem I Have With Weddings.
Chapter 3:- Embrace the Third Wheeling
Chapter 4:-A Bad Start Does Not Mean It's A Bad Day.
Chapter 5:-Always Keep Your Phone In The Bag!
Chapter 6 :- Abdomen Guards Should Be In All Sports!
Chapter 7:- Never Daydream When A Girl is Talking.
Chapter 8:- Grandmothers
Chapter 9:- Is it Pancakes Or Videshi Dosa?
Chapter 10:- It's My Birthday!
Chapter 11:-Should I Make A Move?
Chapter 12:- The Things We Do For Love
Chapter 13:- Tutoring Natalie.
Chapter 14:- Can A Hairband Be A Weapon?
Chapter 15:- Watson, We Have A Problem!
Chapter 16:- Lost and Found.
Chapter 17:- Those Are A Nice Pair of Tits.
Chapter 18:- Do My Instincts Warn Me?
Chapter 19:- The Creep is Back.
Chapter 20:- Wait, You're a Gangster?
Chapter 21:- The Target's Daughter
Chapter 22:- Perspective
Chapter 23:- The Betrayal
Chapter 24:- What the heck Rachel? Where are my Clothes?
Chapter 25:- Overconfident in a Tuxedo
Chapter 27:- Always Lock the Door
Chapter 28:- The Brief Past
Chapter 29:- Juan and Jose
Chapter 30:- Prom

Chapter 26:- Psyche Grandma Rose!

23 4 0
By LethargicGenius

Embarrassed and my face turning into different shades of red and purple, I sat down at the dinner table where my family was and tried to figure out a strategy to win back the favour of Natalie's uncles or at least try to prank her to even the odds.

That's when I get a tap on my shoulder.

I looked up with my face lit up with a smile as if it was my Senpai who called me, but it was Granny.

"Did you eat food?", she asked.

Sigh.

"No, not yet but I will soon..", I replied.

"What're you waiting for, your wedding? Go have food right away and get me some of that Gulab Jamun!", she shouted.

Subconscious Mind:- "Bitch."

"Aren't you not supposed to have sugar?", I asked.

"Welllll according to the doctor, I shouldn't. Do I want to have some? Heck yeah!", she flaunted.

"What do you mean? You can't be altering your medication as per your choice grandma..", I hissed.

" If nobody notices then there is no harm..Go get some Gulab Jamuns in a new bowl because that young man wouldn't serve the same person more that 5 times, that greedy bastard! I saw him serving a 6th one to Sharon's daughter over there, little does he know that the old bitch had her grandson get a 7th one too!", she smirked.

It took me some time to register that in my tiny brain...

"You ate 5 Gulab Jamuns!", I whispered.

"Hushhh! Don't be a little bitch and make a scene out here boy.", she whispered.

*People gathered around the table*

What grandma did next not only ticked me off, but also brought in more shame to my image in front of the oldies.

"You have the audacity to have 5 Gulab Jamuns and ask ME to get more for you just because the young man over there wouldn't serve you more? Is this how I taught you to behave in public places, John?!", she screamed.

Subconscious Mind:-"This MotherF*cker!"

"Umm, noo.....I didn't have any Gulab Jamuns for you to accuse me like this..", I tried to laugh it off.

"Don't lie boy, we can see the bowl in your hand is overflowing with the syrup.", one of the old uncles wearing a pink fedora hat pointed out.

"And if you wanted more you could just ask... you didn't need to drag this beautiful women into this!", added the other who looked the most classy of the three.

Subconscious Mind:-"These pricks are FLIRTING WITH MY GRANDMOM!"

"Oh stop! I have come of age..", she blushed.

Subconscious Mind:-"After a certain age even your blush looks like you're down with a fever accompanied with it's faithful companions, cold and cough.."

"Age isn't something that hides your beauty Mrs.Rose", said the third one who had a weird walking style. Looked like he was ramp walking towards her.

"As for you young man, here you go with the Gulab Jamuns that you were craving, now please clear the path for us to sit and try to freshen up our memories with your grandma!", they added.

"Wait....you guys know each other?", I scratched my head.

"We went in the same college, atleast I did while these two have seen her for the first time.", said the old man who had a weird walk.

"I don't remember you...",  grandma replied.

"Oh you don't remember the chubby boy Jax?", he jumped but there was something weird about the jump..

"Oh yeah...Jax! But...he was more of a...", she tried to complete but was cut short.

"More of a Guy? Oh yeah...he was..but you know times change and motives change and choices change..Mine just happened to be on certain choices..", he had big smile and played with his wrists and moved his hips about while saying that.

There was an awkward silence and then grandma spoke,"Soooo..you're gay now?"

"Close..I am Jasmine. I got a surgery and now I am a Transwoman!", she laughed or he laughed.....yeah it's she..

"Oooh....nicee..", grandma gave me a code red look.

As I have told you guys before, I understand the "code red" face of people and me being a nice guy, I am ever ready to help you even though you are a jerk to me; except my grandmother.

It was REVENGE time bitches!

"Oh! That's so cool Jasmine! As much as I have heard about you grandma told me that you got all the girls in college! So why did you take this drastic decision all of a sudden?", I asked and then gave a smirk to grandma.

"Yeah...totally! Umm John don't we have to be there on stage right now to click pictures with the couple? I think your Mom just called me, let's goo!", she tried to escape.

"Oh don't worry about that grandma! I'll ask everyone to wait for you to get done with your friends and then we can all take a picture with the couple! Isn't this just a cute small world?", I laughed and walked off.

"John! Come back here! Jonathan!", she screamed.

Oh there is nothing better than REVENGE.

*Grandma's Perspective*

Jax...or Jasmine whatever the person was called shifted her chair a tad closer to me and just stared at me like I was the last person on earth and she wanted to makeout with me..

"You still have the same beautiful brown eyes of yours Rose and how I envy you that you haven't changed even in the 40 years after college!", Jasmine smirked and then smiled.

Subconscious Mind:-"Zzzzzzz..."

Ugh... This woman has hit me with the cliché line of me looking young and not changed a bit which I took as a compliment but I was confused as to how to reply to that..

Subconscious Mind:-"Just say that he hasn't changed at all too! It's not that he suddenly grew a pair of breasts to compensate! Oh wait....yeah my bad."

I smiled back and held her hand,"Seems like you have taken a wise decision of listening to your heart and showing the world who you truly are! I'm proud of you Ja...Jasmine!"

Her smile didn't break even for a bit, but the awkward moment was broken by the other two oldies still standing,"More like he did for a dare.."

I looked up at them and gave a confused look and stood up,"A what?!"

The three gave me a looked that meant,"We're telling the tRuTh!"

That's when Jasmine stood up and spanked my ass and started walking off,"Hah! You really thought the hottest guy from college would change his gender?"

Then he gestured to me with two fingers in a V and he licked the gap in between..

Subconscious Mind:-"Ewwww! Get your saggy ball-sacks out of here!"

This was something different. 

Henceforth, I decided that day itself that whatever the situation maybe I will never get up from my chair, especially when I am with a bunch of old freaks! 

*John's Perspective*

Well that was amazing! After all what could be better than getting revenge on your grandma?!

"Oh hey there Mr.Bigshot! How's your life been? I thought you had a flight to catch.", Natalie teased me.

I shake my head in disappointment,"Alright Fine, Stop with the teasing! I just wanted to have a manly conversation with those old people like in James Bond! Especially now that I was wearing a Tuxedo!"

"Hey! I'm just pulling your leg, here have a drink... Cheers to the old men!", Natalie passed a glass with some transparent drink in it.

"What is this?", I asked while checking it out.

"Peppermint schnapps!", she jumped!

"Ooookay...and why did you choose this out of all the drinks?", I asked again.

"I like Peppermint and it's cool to say sChNapPs! See!", she said.

"Are you drunk?", I looked around to notice the oldies were still with grandma, but she suddenly stood up.

"pRObaBly....Anyways! To the Oldies!", she moved in for cheers.

"To the oldies!", I said and we gulped the drink.

"What are they doing anyways?", she asks and we both turn around to look at the 4 people.

That's when this "JASMINE" SPANKED GRANNY ON THE ASS!

Subconscious Mind:-"Oh God! Why do I even think that things cannot get worse in any given situation?!"

Next thing you know they were trying to run, I guess... because the upper body looked like it was ready but the lower body seemed to have wanted to stay for dinner...So it more or less looked as if they were running away from her but at the speed of 5 cm/s, so if I wanted I could eat food and wash my self and bitch slap them on the face for doing so while having dessert, because the wedding hall itself was 2000 sq. feet so ideally it would take them a LONGGG time to even get to the exit of the wedding hall!"

"Yeah sorry about that..After all they were in the same college..", Natalie said.

"Yeah..", I simply nodded and tried to forget what just happened, but I was scarred for life!

*****

Hey there you bunch of cooperative humans! It's been quite amazing how weird and in-depth I can go with the characters and their backstories and you guys seemed to like it, soooooo it's going to happen more often! Yayy!

Annndd, I will try to get granny involved a little bit more now that she is probably the most loved character! Even more than JOHN! 

*sobs*

Yeah so keep voting and sharing the book to your friends and I'll see you in the next part!

Peace! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 88.1K 26
When Vika gets kicked out of her flat, she moves in with her friend under one condition--she must babysit Cleo--the friend's best man's cat! She does...
10.7K 787 42
18-year-old Ashley Whittemore returns to her hometown from New York after her father's death. She didn't want to but she had to - because the person...
3.7K 683 45
FOURTEEN-YEAR-OLD John Foster is a loner, and that's just the way he likes it. If you lay low and keep quiet, there's not likely to be any drama or...
15.2K 87 8
My teen age drop of lust