Human ( Stiles x Avengers )

By jesst35672

Stiles, skinny defenceless Stiles. Who would of thought that he would ever have enough of the supernatural w... More

Chapter 1 - Super
Chapter 2 - Whiskey Eyes
Chapter 3 - Flying
Chapter 4 - Withholding
Chapter 5 - Old Friends
Chapter 6 - Eye Spy
Chapter 7 - Truth
Chapter 8 - Past
Chapter 9 - Training
Chapter 10 - Tessa-thingy
Chapter 11 - Him
Chapter 12 - Threat
Chapter 13 - Control Your Own Mind
Chapter 14 - New Game
Chapter 15 - Alien Things part 1
Chapter 16 - Alien Things part 2
Chapter 17 - Pack
Chapter 18 - Family Lost
Chapter 19 - Nat
Chapter 20 - Winter Soldier
Chapter 21 - Life and Death
Chapter 22 - HYDRA
Chapter 23 - Ghosts
Chapter 24 - Back To Work
Chapter 26 - Murder Bot
Chapter 27 - Red Magic Stuff
Chapter 28 - All-knowing Water
Chapter 29 - Falling City
Chapter 30 - Death On My Hands
Chapter 31 - Sourwolf
Chapter 32 - Robo-Bird-Friend
Chapter 33 - Accords
Chapter 34 - Cat Guy
Chapter 35 - Gut Feeling
Chapter 36 - The Start Of War
Chapter 37 - Civil War
Chapter 38 - Free
Chapter 39 - Good Old Times
Chapter 40 - Job Well Done
Chapter 41 - Spidey
Chapter 42 - War begins
Chapter 43 - Flying Donut
Chapter 44 - Guardians Of The Galaxy
Chapter 45 - Truce
Chapter 46 - Void
Chapter 47 - Dusted
Chapter 48 - Me, Myself and Void
Chapter 49 - Endgame part 1
Chapter 50 - Endgame part 2
Question...
Sequel is up!

Chapter 25 - Ultron

7.9K 233 51
By jesst35672

Clint was carried off by Doctor Cho as soon as we landed at the Avengers Tower. Agent Hill then came into the quinjet. 

"Labs all set up boss."

"Oh, actually he's the boss. I just pay for everything and design everything and make everyone look cooler." I held in a laugh as Tony spoke.

"What's the word on Strucker?" Cap asked.

"NATO's got him." 

"The two enhanced?" I ask following them out the jet.

"Wanda and Pietro Maximoff. Twins. Orphaned at ten when a shell collapsed their apartment building. Sokovia's had a rough history. It's no where special, but it's on the way to everywhere special." Hill informed us.

"He's got increased metabolism and improved thermal homeostasis. Her thing is neuroelectric interfacing, telekinesis, metal manipulation." I nod understanding but Steve looks lost. "He's fast and she's weird." 

"Well they're  gonna show up again."

"Agreed, file say's they volunteered for Struckers experiments. It's nuts." I roll my eyes at the irony. Cap and I both step into the lift.

"Right. What kind of monster would let a German scientist experiment on them to protect their country?" Cap says, stating what I was thinking.

"We're not at war." Hill tries to defend her point.

"They are." I say and the lift doors close. We wait in silence for a moment then I speak again. "Did Sam tell you?"

"Yeah, another cold lead." He smiles sadly at the floor.

"We'll find him eventually, don't worry." I flash him a smile as the doors open and we part ways. I was heading for my room when my phone went off, indicating someone was calling me. I look at the ID to see an unknown number. 

"Whoever this is, loose the number now." I  spoke as I opened the door to my living area. It had it's own gym, bedroom, bathroom and a small kitchen (I mainly use the main one anyway).

"Wait, Stiles it's me Scott."  I froze.

"What do you want? And how did you find my number?"

"My dad at the FBI got your number for me. Ans Stiles I wanted to apologise."  I scoff.

"For what part? Casting me out or not doing it sooner?" 

"No! I'm sorry for what I said. We were all just shocked. You are so different now from how we know you and we needed some time." 

"I wish things were different sometimes. That I wasn't an avenger and that you were never bitten by Peter. But this is life, you can't undo time. You better either deal with who I am now or never call me again." 

"That's what I'm saying. The pack and I have seen you on TV now, more than once. We now know that , it's your life and you aren't gonna stop. But please, don't cast us out like we did to you. We are all truly sorry. If you ever need help with Void or anything else, we'll help." 

"Thanks. I forgive you guys. Tell Lydia I'm sorry, she needs to know I'm sorry."

"Yeah I will. And don't loose my number. It took like a month to find yours." I laugh slightly.

"Yeah well secrecy and all that. Bye Scott."

"Bye Stiles."

I was sat at the bar drinking a beer. Nat was giving me looks but Tony said that it was his party and that the rules are everyone drinks, so I smirked at her. 

"You know you're going to end up like Tony if you keep drinking." She say's giving me a stern look.

"Nah, I only have half his ego." I joked back to annoy her. I overheard Rodey's attempt at telling a joke to Thor and laughed at his failure. It was even funnier listening to Thor and Tony trying to one up each other with their girlfriends. 

"Go mingle, honestly." I laugh as Nat mutters at me and get up. I talk to Sam a bit and win a game of pool. 

"How can you be that good at pool?" Sam asks me while sipping his drink.

"I've had practice. Plus, it's just hitting a ball." I laugh and sipped my own drink. I look over and see Nat and Bruce flirting. I stifle a laugh. "Oh my god, look at them." 

"Oh, someone may be getting lucky tonight." Sam jokes.

"Yeah don't count on it." I laugh. Steve then swoops in to give some manly advice to Bruce as Nat walks off. "Oh and there is the golden boy himself." 

At the end when everyone had gone and it was just the close friends and avengers sitting on the sofas. 

"But it's a trick." Clint said, not letting go of his argument against Thor's word about his hammer. 

"No, no it's much more than that."

"Ah, whosoever be he worthy shall haveth the power." I laugh and drink the last of my beer. "Whatever man it's a trick!"

"Well please, be my guest." Oh this will be good.

"Come on, really?"

"Yeah. This is gonna be worth it." I say wiping my phone out to record it.

"Clint you've had a tough week. We won't hold it against you if you can't get it up." Tony taunts as Clint walks over to it.

"You know I've seen this before right?" He tries his best but gives up quickly. "I still don't know how you do it." He says laughing.

"Smell the silent judgement?" I laugh at Tony and keep recording this wonderful moment.

"Please, Stark by all means." 

"Never one to shrink from an honest challenge. It's physics. Right so if I lift it, I then rule Asgard?" Tony asks slightly drunk.

"Yes of course."

"I will be reinstating Prima Nocta." We all laugh as he gives up and walks away, only to return with his iron hand. Rodey then joins in.

"Are you even pulling?"

"Are you on my side?"

"Just represent." 

Bruce has a go  as well, all of them failing. 

"Right Stiles, your turn." Clint says to me, pushing me up.

"Alright, alright. But just so we're clear. If I lift this up I am the new leader of the team." I say laughing. There was no way I would be able to lift this thing. I grabbed onto it and it felt like a tonne of bricks, then it suddenly felt light. I gave up before I actually lifted it and laughed it off. What the hell?

"Alright Cap your turn." Tony said and Steve went up for the challenge. The hammer scooted alone the table a little and Thor's face fell. Steve though gave up before it was lifted. 

"And, Widow?" 

"Oh no, no that's not a question I need answered." She say taking a sip of her drink.

"All difference to the man who wouldn't be king, but it's rigged." Tony matter of factly said.

"You bet your ass." Clint joined in.

"Steve, he said a bad language word." Hill pointed out and I smirked.

"Did you tell everyone about that?" Cap directed it at Tony but I jumped in.

"Nope, I did." He playfully glared at me and I smirked back. Tony then kept on going on about the hammer when void spoke up.

Danger is coming. Creation of metal.

What the hell is that meant to mean?

"Yes that it a very, very interesting theory. But I have a simpler one. You're all not worthy." I loud pitched noise stopped our chat and made us all wince. Is this the danger?

"No, how could be worthy? You're all killers" A robot thing spoke to us having appeared out of no where. 

"Stark." 

"Jarvis." Tony tried to reach is AI

"I'm sorry I was asleep. Or I was a dream. There was this terrible noise. And I was tangled in...strings. I had to kill the other guy. He was a good guy."

"You killed someone?"

"Wouldn't have been my first call. But, down in the real world we're faced with ugly choices."

"Who sent you?" I ask. A play of Tony's voice then rang out across the room.

"I see a suit of armour around the world."

"Ultron." Oh no.

"In the flesh. Or no, not yet. Not this chrysalis. But I'm ready. I'm on a mission."

"What mission?" I wish I had my weapons on me right now.

"Peace in our time." Legionnaire robots then came flying at us, knocking me backwards. I broke off a table leg and started batting them away from me and trying to bet them up. Kind of like I used to do with my baseball bat. 

I got trapped underneath one but Thor destroyed it and pulled my up. Rodey was knocked down onto a lower floor and I kept fighting them in anyway I could. Nat started Shooting and soon all of them, except Ultron were gone.

"That was dramatic. I'm sorry I know you mean well. You just didn't think it through. You want to protect the world but you don't want it to change. How is humanity saved if it's not allowed to evolve? With these, these puppets. There is only one path to peace. The avengers extinction." Thor throw his hammer at Ultron, turning him into broken parts. "I had strings but now I'm free."

"Creepy much." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.9K 2.7K 20
Extended version of my one shot with Stiles x Steve Rogers Same story, with some added content and some alterations Stiles is tortured by Gerard and...
316K 8.4K 21
(COMPLETED) Stiles is kicked out, so he decides to leave Beacon Hills. But when he does, he's a potential criminal. The Avengers are after him, and h...
397K 12.9K 17
VALOUR | great courage in the face of danger, especially in battle. He was once human, defenceless in the eyes of his pack. What they don't know tha...
40K 1.1K 11
Stiles has had many strange things in his life. When stiles is away from the pack, he's an assassin with strange powers. After the pack kicks him out...