Emison

By ddlovato201

How Emison should have been I think. Emily is intersex. More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Not a chapter
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter11
Chapter12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Not a chapter

Chapter 1

6.8K 52 10
By ddlovato201

Ali's pov

I've been on the run for 1 year 1/2 it's been really hard I'm staying with miss grunwald she's really sweet. But I'm running out of money witch is not good cause it's not about me anymore I have 2 daughters twins. There so cute before I left Emily and I were together but we didn't want anyone to know.

I hear the baby monitor go off I look at the time it's 10:30 Brea is probably up Shea might still be asleep. I get up and walk to there room I see Brea with a red face tears going down her check. I pick her up I bring her back to my room she puts her hand in my shirt.

Ali: ok baby calm down I'm going to feed you.

I lift up my shirt she latches on like she's never eaten before she's more demanding than Shea and she eats a lot more. I look at her she has Emily's eyes they both have her nose I hoped they would have gotten her skin color but no.

She finishes I burp her I give her a pacifier I lay her on my bed I rub her stomach and she falls asleep I pick her up I put her back in her crib I see that Shea is up just looking around. I pick her up I walk down stairs and get some food.

Miss grunwalld- mg

MG: Alison you have to go back sweetie.

Ali: I know but it's not safe for the girls.

MG: you have to tell her about them that's the only way you can protect them.

Ali: I will I'm seeing her tonight I'm bringing the girls I think should I.

MG: yes you should.

Ali: ok I take the car then?

MG: yes here are the keys where are you meeting her?

Ali: at the kissing rock.

MG: well go get changed and the girls you have to go soon. It's a long drive.

I go upstairs I feed Shea she's really calm I think she gets that from Emily Brea is more like me has no patience. She finishes I got to her room and take out the clothes I always have them matching if they don't match they are not leaving the house.

I put that on there changing table Brea is up I take her out her crib I bring them to my room I lay them on the floor mat so they can play. I go to the bathroom and turn on the water I fill it up half way. I leave the bathroom I take off my clothes and the girls clothes we take a quick bath.

I take them out lay them on the bed I put on clothes

I take the girls to there room I lotion them up and put on the diapers as I'm doing Sheas diaper I see she has diaper rash a little. I put so ointment on her she starts to cry.

Ali: it's ok baby I know it hurts but mommy's going to make it better.

I finish putting on her diaper I put there clothes on they look so cute I love my babies I get there diaper bag ready it's mid January I make sure I have there blankets to keep them warm. I put the girls in the same crib I do that at least once a day so they can bound.

I walk down stairs I fold up the stroller I put it in the trunk of the car in the garage I get there car seats out the car. I go up to there room I hear screaming great brea what did you do.

I walk into there room I see brea on top of Shea hitting her I put the car seats down I run to the crib I pick u Brea.

Ali: no what did I tell you about hitting brea.

I hit her hands and put her in the other crib she starts to cry she lays in her crib. I pick up Shea I look at her face there's no scratches on it that's good.

Ali: it's ok baby lets get you in the car seat.

I put them in I grab there diaper bag put my jacket on and grab my phone put it in my back pocket. I pick up there car seat I walk down to the car and put them in I give them there pacifier.

I start the car I put on my hud and sunglasses I open the garage head to rosewood. I check the time it's 1 where did the time go I have to meet Emily at 4 it's a 2 hour drive.

2 hours later

I pull up I park I look behind me and see the girls sleeping. I get out the car I open the truck get the stroller out I try to open it but it won't open I hate this thing.

Stranger: need help?

I look behind me I see a girl about my age she walks over.

Ali: um yeah please I always have trouble with it.

Stranger: yeah sure I'm Olivia.

Ali: Vivian.

She opens it on the first try.

Ali: wow this thing must hate me.

We laugh I go to brea side and get her out her car seat.

Olivia: aw your sister is so cute.

Ali: um she's actually my daughter her names is brea and her sisters name is Shea.

Olivia: cute names but I have to go cute kids Vivian!

She walks away I wave bye to her I get Shea out put her in the stroller I get the diaper bag I look at my phone to check the time it's 3:45. I start my walk to the kissing rock start to think of all the memories I hand here with Emily. This is where the girls were conceived if I remember right.

I keep walking I see Emily sitting on the rock I'm about to talk when the Shea wakes up great. Emily jumps up and looks at me then the stroller really confused. I un strap Shea I pick her up I walk towards Emily. I have tears streaming down my face she looks so good I can't stop looking at her.

Emily: Alison are they
I cut her off
Ali: yes

Emily: can I?

I hand Shea to her she cuddles into Emily i watch them carefully Emily can't stop looking at Shea. I walk over to the stroller I take out Brea I rap her in a blanket I get Sheas blanket. I walk back to Emily I hand her the blanket she looks at brea she has tears streaming down her face.

Emily: why didn't you tell me about them sooner?

Ali: I couldn't I was so scared it wasn't safe for you or them.

Emily: I had to find out from cece that you were pregnant with my babies. I'm not mad I'm just a little hurt.

Ali: I'm sorry Emily but I want to come home I want us to be a family please.

Emily: they look so much like you they have my eyes and nose though. I want us to be a family too stay at my house my mom is in Texas with my dad they don't come back till the end of the school year.

Ali: are you sure Emily we have to get them a lot of things.

Emily: I have never been more sure of anything in my life what are there names?

Ali: the one your holding is Shea and this one is Brea Fields.

Emily: they have my last name.

Ali: yeah they are your kids I swear you were my only.

She looks me in the eyes she comes close and connects out lips. They move in sink here lips are like a drug I can't let go she pulls away I frown.

Emily: I drove here did you drive?

Ali: yeah but we need to go to ravens wood I borrowed this car plus we can get the girls stuff that we need.

Emily: ok lead the way baby.

I blush hard when she calls me that I walk to the stroller I push it we walk back to the car.

Ali: how are the girls?

Emily: there good they really miss you.

I look at her she looks she hot I look back at the path my eyes widen and I stop in my tracks I see the girls they look pissed. I look at Emily she's confused just as much as me I look back at the girls.

Aria: what the hell Alison have you been alive this whole time!

Han: I can believe this Emily why didn't you tell us.

Emily: first of all I didn't need to tell you anything your not my mom and this was supposed to be a secret thanks a lot!!

She starts to move a little she doesn't like it when people yell I put Brea in the stroller I look at Emily.

Ali: Emily calm down.

Emily: no they always do this they think I don't know the shit they do to me!! They always keep me in the dark it's not fair!!

Ali: Emily give me my baby your scaring her!

She looks at me then she's she starts to cry she hands me Shea I bounce her I grab her pacifier she calms down.

Emily: I'm sorry baby I didn't mean to scare you shshshsh it's ok mamas sorry.

Ali: it's ok Emily she just doesn't like yelling and you should say sorry to them there your friends they don't do things on purpose.

Emily: fine... I'm sorry I yelled at you guys.

Aria: so are we we're sorry too we shouldn't have followed you here.

Ali: it's fine plus you guys can meet your nieces.

Spencer: twins

They run over Shea is just looking at them.

Han: can I hold one?

Ali: yeah this is Shea.

Emily: and the one sleeping is brea right baby?

Ali: yes.

Aria: so Emily is there mom then?

Ali: yes but we have to go to ravens wood to get there stuff Emily.

Emily: ok well leave know.

We put the girls in the car I try to close the stroller but it doesn't work again.

Ali: baby can you help me please.

She comes over and does it on the first try what the hell I just throw it on the floor.

Emily: what are you doing?

Ali: that thing hates me I'm buying a new one.

I walk to the front of the car I get in I start it I turn on the heat for the girls. I roll down my window.

Emily: we'll follow you baby ok please be careful.

I kiss her lips.

Ali: always say bye to the girls then we'll head out.

She opens she's door and kisses her she goes to brea she blows her stomach she laughs I look back.

Ali: baby we have to go I have to feed them soon I'm sorry.

Emily: it's ok bye girls love you.

The passenger door opens I see Aria get in I look at her confused.

Ali: what are you doing I have to go.

Aria: I know I'm coming with you come on.

Ali: ok lets go cause they are going to get hungry.

I pull out I start to drive I see Emily behind me this is going to be a long ride.

Aria: so are they really Emily's?

I look at her I bite my tongue so I don't yell at her.

Ali: yeah they are she's the only one I've been with I'm not a slit Aria.

I say as nice as I can.

Aria: I was just asking sorry Ali we'll protect you and the girls till we die I promise.

She smiles at me I hear a cry from the back grew at I look in the review mirror I see it's brea. I know she's hungry if I don't feed her in 10 minutes she'll have a tantrum.

Ali: ok call the girl I'm pulling over to the gas station I have to feed brea.

Aria: ok.

She calls them and puts them on speaker brea cries louder Emily picks up.

Emily: hey aria what's that sound?

Ali: it's brea she's hungry I'm pulling into this gas station so I can feed her.

Emily: why she screaming how long has she been like that?

Ali: only like 5 minutes I'm going to this one.

I pull in to the gas station I park the car Shea start to cry to great I get out I see Emily get out her car. I get brea she goes on Shea side to see what she needs. I sit in the car and feed brea.

Ali: slow down baby it's not going anywhere.

She hits my chest and scratches it.

Ali: no hitting mommy brea!

I take her hand away she starts to choke I un latch her I put her back she starts to cry.

Ali: I told you to slow down baby it's ok.

I wipe her tears I feed her again she goes slower this time I look back and see Emily playing with Shea.

Ali: I'm going to feed her after I'm done with Brea.

Aria: where did you come up with there names?

I look back at Emily and we blush I look back at Aria.

Ali: um Emily came up with them before I left we talked about starting a family after school.

Aria: I love the names Ali.

Ali: thanks.

I feel brea slow her movements I un latch her I fix myself I get out the car I put her in her car seat. I get Shea from Emily and feed her too. I relax I start to feel hungry my stomach starts to growl.

Emily: I'm going to get you some food baby what do you want?

Ali: um something cheesy please or popcorn with some lemonade or water.

Emily: anything for you.

She kisses me and leaves I look at Aria and she's staring at me.

Aria: you guys a thing?

Ali: to be honest I don't know she kissed me at the kissing rock so I think we are for know.

Han: open the widow bitch.

Hanna scares the shit out of us I open the window.

Han: what's up with you and Emily?

Spencer: yeah what's going on?

Ali: to be honest I don't know she kissed me at the kissing rock so I think we're together?

Han: but she's still with Paige.

Spencer hits her in the stomach and glares at her. What the fuck she's with pig skin still I'm so pissed why did she kiss me then I'm so confused know. I see her coming to the car I take of Shea she fell asleep I fix myself.

I get out the car I put Shea in her seat I buckle her in I walk back to the driver seat.

Emily: hey baby I got you some popcorn and some other stuff!

I just grab the stuff from her and ignore her she looks confused I try not to look at her cause then I'll start to cry.

Ali: we have to go.

Emily: ok let me kiss the girls hold on.

Ali: don't you'll wake them there sleeping can we just go.

My voice cracks I feel tears going down my face I roll up the window I bite my lip so I don't sob I start the car. I see them get in there cars I pull off they fallow me I can't hold it in anymore I sob.

Ali: I'm so dumb I let her in I'm so stupid she has a girlfriend!

Aria: Ali it's ok you didn't know it's not your fault Emily should have known better plus she loves you not Paige.

Ali: still I feel like a slut I should have asked her!

I wipe my tears I pull up to the drive way I look in the mirror and wipe my face I hurry out the car I get Brea's car seat out I go to Shea's side I get hers I close the car door.

Emily: Alison! Wait let me help you!

I run up the stairs I open the door and take the girls to there room I take Shea out I put her in the crib. I take brea she starts to whine I lay her in the crib I rub her stomach it helps her she has stomach issues sometimes.

She starts to move I think her stomach is really hurting her.

Ali: shshshsh it's ok baby I'll get you so medicine.

I pick her up I go down stairs really quick I bounce her.

Ali: it's ok baby I'm looking for your medicine I know your tummy hurts.

Emily: here let me take her so you can find her medicine.

She smiles at me this bitch I glare at her.

Ali: no I got her I found it already just leave me alone.

I push past her up to my room the girls follow me I put brea on my bed I get the measuring thing I put some in it I put her up on my pillows I open her mouth but she keeps moving.

Ali: baby you have to take it come on you like the taste I thought.

She reaches for Emily great Emily picks her up I try again she takes it. I take her from Emily i walk to her room I lay her down she falls asleep right away I turn off the light and leave the room. I see the girls in the room they look at me with pity.

Emily: what the fuck is your problem why you so mean?!

Ali: don't you dare yell at me I didn't do anything your the cheater why didn't you tell me you were with Paige.

Emily: that's what this is about I'm sorry I didn't tell you but I was going to break things off anyway so why does it matter?!

Ali: it matters cause you didn't tell me hanna had to tell me I was so hurt.

Emily: you should be the last one talking about hurt you left me and had my kids I wasn't there for them or you!! You didn't have to leave you could have stayed instead of leaving like a pussy you are!!

I slap her really hard she has a cut on her check.

Ali: don't you dare talk to me like that I had to leave or A might have killed me and the twins!! I'm sorry I was thinking about our daughters not just about myself emily you weren't there when I was threatened or when I was barred alive buy my fucking so called mother!!

Emily: what do you mean Hanna got hit buy a car I got a fucking whole in my stomach from A bit it's not as bad right Alison cause everything is about you the Alison show!! I'm glade you left we actually got to breath without you bitching to us!!

I wipe the tears from my face.

Ali: stop you don't mean that!!

Emily: I do you know when I think now are they even mine or they just some guy that left you cause you were to much!?

I slap her again I push her I keep hitting her. She grabs my hands she pushes me to the door she puts her hand around my neck but not choking me.

Ali: they are yours I swear you know that what do you think I'm a slut Emily I would not do that. It hurts to look at the sometimes cause all I see is you don't ever say that again!!

Han: guys stop god you guys are crazy just chill please!!

She lets me go I punch her she looks at me she slaps me damb she can slap I smile at her she pushes me to the door and kisses me all the hate I had goes away.

I jump up and rap my legs around her waist I she holds me up she walks to the bed she throws me on it.

Han: ok wear leaving!!

They leave I hear the door shut. I look at Emily's eyes all I see is hunger and love she's so cute. I pull her down on top of me I take her shit off she takes mine out clothes come off in like five minutes.

I roll us over I'm on top I line her up at my entrance I lower myself slowly.

Ali: oh god!!

Emily: hey take it slow how long has it been since you know?

Ali: since the last time we wear together.

I lower myself all the way down I relax and feel myself stretching I start to move god I missed this she flips us over.

Ali: oh fuck!

I laugh at her wear side ways on the bed she goes slow I try to make her speed up.

Ali: baby go faster please!!

She nods and starts to go faster she hits my spot she's about to push me off the bed.

Ali: oh oh yes!!

Emily: baby your so tight you've been waiting for daddy I see!!

Ali: yes daddy fuck I'm close!! Daddy pull out!!

Emily: cum babygirl!!

I can't form words I cum I feel myself black out Emily pulls out and I give her a blow job she grabs my hair she pushes my head down.

Emily: swallow it all!!

She cums I swallow it I fall back next to her trying to catch my breath.

Emily: we really needed that.

Ali: yeah I didn't know I was that sensitive down there.

Emily: same I was trying so hard not to blow my loud in you I'm sorry for what I said before I didn't mean it I should have told you about Paige but I'm breaking up with her when we get back. I promise I love you and only you.

Ali: I know baby always and

Emily:forever baby

We get up we put our clothes back on the girls come back in hanna jumps on the bed and it breaks.

Han: really god you guys have to always break thing. You guys remember when my bed broke when I jumped on it. Wait was that you guys!!?

I look away and blush thinking back to when that happened.

Ali: don't look at me emily is the one who can't control how hard she goes I was literally begging her to stop.

Emily: whatever baby get packed while I check on the girls.

She walks out I go to my closet and take out clothes I get my suitcase and put all my stuff in it. I walk to the bathroom I get my hair and makeup i hear a scream from the girls room I drop all the stuff in the suitcase and run to there room I see Emily changing Sheas diaper.

Emily: sorry brea is having a fit I didn't do anything.

Ali: um first that's Shea brea is in the crib and Shea has diaper rash here I'll do it just get there clothes out please and put them in my suitcase.

Emily: ok how can you tell them apart?

Ali: I just know don't worry you will to soon.

She leaves the room with there clothes I pick up Shea I pick up brea I walk back to my room I walk to see if the girls can tell them apart.

Ali: if you can tell me witch ones witch I'll give you 5 bucks.

Spencer: Shea is on the left and brea on the right!

Han: brea on the left and Shea on the right!

Aria: what Hanna said!

Ali: nice job Spencer!

Emily: how do you tell them apart I can't!

Spencer: you can tell one is cubby and the other not so really.

Ali: yep brea eats more so she's my chubby monster!

Emily: come here brea.

Han: give me Shea.

She takes her I finish packing brea reaches for me I take her I'm almost done I get there toys in another suitcase brea starts to get mad when I put her teddy bear in the suitcase. I put it in I start to walk away she hits my face.

Ali: it's not play time baby I'm sorry.

Brea: mmh
She hits my again.

Ali: no baby sorry here go to mama.

I give her to Emily and finish with the toys  I get there teddy bears I give them there bears Brea throws hers at me.

Ali: you were crying for it what do you want baby?

I hand her the bear again she throws it at me and hits Emily in the eye know I'm mad.

Ali: Brea what did mommy tell you about hitting no right!

I hit her hand I take her from Emily I put her in the car seat and strap her in I put her in the corner she starts to cry. I walk up to Emily and sit on her lap.

Ali: you ok baby?

Emily: yeah I'm fine you didn't have to put her in time out.

Ali: yes I did she doesn't learn she hits Shea all the time like this morning she hit her in the face. She does it all the time plus she was being a brat.

I look at the time it's 9:30.

Ali: I think we should leave the girls bedtime is in an hour plus we have to get there cribs.

Emily: ok I'll put the car seats in my car stay here with them Spencer help me.

They leave Emily takes the suitcases to her car I put Shea in her car seat.

Ali: Hanna take Shea I'll get Brea.

We walk down stairs I say bye to miss grunwalld I give her the keys I head to Emily's car put the girls in we head to the baby store. We take them out we get shopping carts.

Emily: ok so we need cribs and a stroller right baby?

Ali: yeah I also need a breast pump.

We walk around the crib I see a really cute one.

Ali: baby where they going to sleep?

Emily: in the guest room we can get a pack and play then we will set up the cribs tomorrow after I get off work.

Ali: ok baby did you break up with Paige yet?

Emily: yeah I did I called her before we left oh when we get back we're going straight to the police station.

She keeps walking nonchalantly like she didn't say anything.

Ali: baby I don't know?

Emily: we are I want to be able to show people the twins and go out with you baby please.

Ali: fine we'll do it but you owe me big time. I want this crib for them.

Emily: ok what stroller you want we need a baby strap for them.

We keep walking I see a really cute twin stroller.

Worker: need help?

Ali: yeah I want to see this stroller the other one I had didn't open easy or close easy.

Worker: sure so all you have to do is push this button.

Ali: that's easy thank you we also want this crib can you take it to the front for us please.

Worker: yeah sure what's the name?

Ali: baby.

Emily: oh sorry I'm Emily Fields thanks.

He walks away Emily looks mad I just ignore her.

Han: he was so checking you out Alison!

Ali: no he wasn't Han.

Spencer: your so blind if you think he wasn't.

Ali: he can look all he wants cause I only have eyes for you baby so stop pouting.

I look at her she's smiling like a school girl I kiss her I smile at her.

Ali: so we have to get a pac and play for them baby you pick.

Emily: this one.

Ali: ok grab it hanna push the cart baby can you carry it?

Emily: yeah aria help me.

They walk it to the front Brea starts to cry I take her out I start to feed her I don't really care if people see I grab a breast pump from the shelf almost forgot. Emily pays for the stuff.

Emily: Spencer can we put the stuff in your trunk it won't fit in mine.

Spencer: sure let me get the car.

I feel Brea fall asleep I un latch her I put her in the car seat Spencer pulls up I feed Shea in her car they finish putting the stuff in I put Shea in her car seat. We walk to Emily's car we put them in.

We pull of head back to rosewood it's a short car ride to the police station she parks and she turns to me she wipes my tears I didn't know I had.

Emily: I love you baby we can do this do it for the girls don't think about me think about the little angels we have.

I nod and kiss her we get the stroller from Spencer's car we put the girls in I give them there pacifiers so they don't wake up I look at the time it's 10:30.

Ali: ok I can do this right guys?

They all nod.

Aria: you got this Ali.

We walk in and everyone stops what there doing and looks at me.

Hope you liked the first chapter please vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.4K 366 49
I truly believe Emison is endgame and here is the way I hope it goes. PLEASE keep in mind I wrote this in high school and this was my first ever stor...
Endgame By Alicia

Fanfiction

67.5K 1.5K 55
I originally posted this on fanfiction.net but I wanted it to be in more than one place so that everyone has the chance to enjoy it. Follow me on Twi...
31.9K 897 32
After A Emily left to go to the Military but not before having a one night stand with her best friend? 5years has past and Emily is back and she's in...
1.3K 112 14
Hanna has too many feelings inside of her. Will this Master Plan help her?