𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐢𝐧...

By ee__xxx

~Sometimes when the pressure gets too much, it breaks down a person like no other. . . . Liza Holland's life... More

INTRODUCTION
New Year 2019
back to normalcy
a day well spent
silence before the storm
an unexpected surprise
the apology
don't mess with me
how could he?
THE day arrives
A/N
The Twins' birthday
Life was good...until....
Welcome to...
| The Convention | Part 1
|The Convention| Part 2
Noooooooooo!!!
A little something new
Say YES!
The usual
Accident or not??
Everything seems blurry
New News
The loss of a friend
The Talk
The Audition
Mother-daughter day out!
The Auditioning Process
Birthday surprise!
Scuba diving🌊
Party Time!!!
Bali Vlog!
Trouble at home?
A LOT of Trouble at Home
Making Ammends
Dinner with the cast!
Now isn't that sweet!
Now isn't that sweet! (Part-2)
A very Far From Home premiere
Sorry, WHAT?
San Diego Comic-Con
Leaving Home
The Adventure Begins
D23. Disaster or not?
Just talk to me, that's all I want
We are a family!
Bottling up frustration
Surprise!
Siblings to the rescue!
And that's a wrap!
Pitch Meeting
Homeward Bound
Home Sweet Home
Cumpleaños bash!
Not All Discoveries Are Good
Angustia
YouTube Live!
First day on set
Kicking off the press tour
Final Showdown in La
• Epilogue •
GRACIAS!❤️
😶
The Haircut

Friends

2.8K 55 11
By ee__xxx

timeskip to saturday

Liza's POV:

I feel someone shaking me and as I open my eyes I see the twins shaking me, Paddy on top of me, Tom watching the scenario laughing his head off and my darling Tessa wide awake at my feet.

I get up pushing Paddy to the other side of the bed. 

"WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING?" I yell.

"Trying to wake you" Tom replies.

"And this is how you do it" I say sarcastically.

They just shrug.

"You should get ready" Tom says in a matter-of-fact tone.

"But whyyyyyyyy" I whine dragging the letter Y.

"If I remember correctly them someone's friends were coming today " Sam said.

"Shit Shit Shit" I get up quickly and check the time, 9:00am. No this can't be happening Ericka and Mackenzie will be here at 10:00 am.

I run out of bed and go to the washroom to change and bath.

And I wear this.

I then go downstairs where I am tackled to the ground by my darling Tessa. 

"How are you Tess? I am sorry for scaring you earlier" I coo and Tessa licks me.

"Mornin' sleepyhead" Mum says grinning.

"Not my fault that I worked so hard this week and I am uploading the new video today. We also had the play" I say.

"Not an excuse to stay in bed for so long" Paddy says.

"Oi" I say.

I go inside the dining room for breakfast and to my utter surprise there were pancakes, cream and maple syrup. 

Just as I finish my breakfast the doorbell goes off indicating that Mackenzie and Ericka were here. 

"I'll get it" I yell and make my way over to the door.

As soon as I opened the door I was engulfed into a massive hug from Ericka and Mackenzie.

"Hi guys" I say.

"Hi" both of them say.

"oh shit I forgot, I didn't introduce you to my family" I tell Ericka.

"But-" Ericka tried to say but could not complete since I took her hand and ran inside the house with Mackenzie following close behind.

"Woah there there calm down" Mum says.

"Girl you are such a baby" Mackenzie says out of breath.

"Not my fault you are lazy" I smirk.

"Guys this is Ericka Hargreaves and Ericka this is mum, dad, Tom, Sam, Harry, Paddy and Tessa" I say while pointing to each of them.

"Hi Ericka" all of them say in unison and I laugh.

timeskip

I said my goodbyes and came in. Today was great fun. It was currently 5:30 pm here in London. Today we had a great lunch, took Tessa for a walk and caught up with what was happening. I did not tell them about the video because I wanted it to be a surprise.

I quickly set up my laptop and connected it to the wifi and posted the video on youtube.

As soon as the video was uploaded all the phones in our house went off except mine ofcourse.

YOUTUBE VIDEO

Hi guys welcome to my channel and I'm your very own Liza. So last week I asked all of you to send me questions regarding my phone and my dear brother Tom here has been kind enough to sort out a few of them for me and today I'll answer them.

*Tom jumps into frame*

"Hi guys so I'll be asking her the questions" he says and waves to the camera.

*intro plays*

T: first question, what phone do you use?

L: Currently I'm using an iPhone Xs max.

T: Who is the last person you called and why? 

L: Um.. the last person I called was Mum because I needed some chocolate.

T: Last thing you googled?

L: Capital of Kenya. It isn't bad to increase your knowledge now is it. *shrugging*

T: What does your last text to Tom read? *laughing*

L: The fans are right you really are a walking meme.

T: What is the last picture on your phone?

L: It's this one which was taken by Harry.

 *shows the picture to the camera*

T: What's your lockscreen? And I'd like to see what that is

L: It's this

T: Who is on your speed dial?

L: *checking her phone* Mum, Dad, You, Sam, Harry, Mackenzie and Paddy..

T: So that's is all for today.

L: *puts her phone down* Thank you for watching this video. I'm sorry if your questions didn't get picked. But surely next time. If you liked this video don't forget to hit that like button and do subscribe to my channel and please comment and tell me about the video or if you want a part 2. You can follow me on my social media whose link will be down below. Last but not the least Thank you to Tom for taking time out from his hectic schedule for this video. 

T: Anytime sis anytime... *kisses her forehead*.

L: So that's all and I'll see you guys in the next video.

INSTAGRAM

lizahollandofficial watch me unveil my phone stuff in my new video which is now up on my channel. I hope ya'll like it

liked by tomholland2013, zendaya, harryholland64, samholland1999, nikkihollandphotography ,dommoholland, paddyholland2004 and 6,589,456 others

100k comments

username1 I just watched it and I'm shook

username2 All hail the queen

zendaya wonderful video boo

lizahollandofficial @zendaya thanks girllll

nikkihollandphotography baby girl is all grown up..

samholland1999 ^^^

harryholland64 ^^^^^

tomholland2013 ^^^^^^^^^^^

lizahollandofficial @nikkihollandphotography @tomholland2013 @harryholland64 

awww.. Mum love you xx

dommoholland my princess.. we are so proud of you

lizahollandofficial thanks dad xxx

username3 are you single???

tomholland2013 @username3 she is and don't dare to make a move

samholland1999 @username3 back off

harryholland64 @username3 if you want to reach her you'll have to go through us

paddyholland2004 @username3 you know better than to make a move

username5 ^^^^ I LOVE OVERPROTECTIVE HOLLAND BROS...

a/n

sorry for the delay guys..... thank you for 300+ reads.... its means a lot to me.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

e

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
11.2K 208 27
Kara having just lost Mon-El begins to separate herself from everyone, including her role as Kara Danvers. *Completed* Exploring the six month gap...
1M 42.5K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
529K 11.4K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.