Scuba diving🌊

Liza's POV
Some blithering idiot is knocking on my door, scratch that, pounding on my door. I groggily get out of the bed, it still looks very tempting, I won't lie. Anyway, I drag my feet across the hotel room and open the door to find my too cheerful for my liking elder brothers. Thomas, Samuel and Harold. Why you ask? I've haven't got a clue, apparently. They seem to be grinning mischievously though.
"Helloo little sis!", Tom bellows.
"Hiya!!", Sam's head pops up behind Tom's.
"GOOD MORNING!", Harry jumps excitedly startling me altogether.
I rub my eyes and begrudgingly let them in but not before smacking them and wishing Tommy boy again. I swear, they have so much energy, it scares me at times.
"What's the time by the way?", I enquire, squinting my eyes because Sam here decided it was a good idea to open the curtains.
"It's 10:20am", Harry sniggers.
"What are you laughing at Harold?", I question, trying to look intimidating by putting my hands on my hips and all. But I could tell it wasn't working because my brothers just let out a laugh. Ah well...
"Are you planning on changing or are you going for breakfast like this?", Sam says pointing at me. I look at myself and then I realise, I'm wearing an oversized t-shirt, shorts and my hair... I don't even want to talk about it.
"Give me some time! I'm coming!!!", I say and dash to the bathroom. I wash my face and brush my teeth. I was about to step into the shower but then I realised, I didn't bring any clothes in the bathroom. So I run back, grab my suitcase at lightening speed and open it up, very harshly might I add. I quickly rummage through my clothes and find something. Grabbing them I make a mad dash to the bathroom. I washed my hair yesterday night, so not doing it again today. I quickly finish up the shower and put on a black tube top with some denim shorts.
Walking out of the bathroom I see my bed is suddenly tidied up and the boys are on their phones.
"Thanks for doing my bed boys", I say cheerfully. I don't feel very groggy after the shower but the jet lag is still there you know...
I'm greeted back with three murmured "You're welcome"s. I do my usual routine and use very very little makeup. Like what's the point? I'm gonna be in the ocean in some time anyway. My hair goes in a ponytail, obviously. Duh. Next, I pick up my camera, which was fully charged because I'm definitely vlogging today! Harry has his camera with him too. I'm guessing the press tour diaries. Cool!
We head downstairs for breakfast and I keep vlogging. People give me weird glances as I'm talking to a camera, but who cares!?
After breakfast we head to the place for scuba diving and change into our gear. It's so very cool. Our guide gives us some tips and in we go! Harry takes some shots on his Nikon Z6. He showed me some and they were sick! Apparantly, he can't stop gushing about it. I have to admit though, it's really good!
Looking at the sea from inside is so beautiful. There is just something about the sparkling blue waters and the beautiful fishes which is so mesmerizing. I was in the sea with the boys. We saw such beautiful sea species! And it was definitely one of the best things I've experienced so far. Harry got some amazing shots and pictures for us. I'm really grateful for having Harry as my brother you know, free photography and all...