Accident or not??

Next day
Liza's POV
Okay, so I'm at BRIT again, obviously...
Our classes went pretty well except Ericka giving me weird angry-ish glances.
Okay, enough is enough! Now I'm suspecting something is up with her and she's not telling anyone. Anyway, we have theatre together today... For the last two periods. That's good. So hopefully I'll get some time to talk to her. Ever since I've gotten back from South Korea, Ericka has been nothing but weird.
Anyway, we were going over line after being given the introduction by Mrs. Will, our teacher. I was on the stage with Jeff who I may or may not have teeny tiny crush on. Okayyyy, I DO HAVE A MAJOR CRUSH ON JEFF! Happy??
Coming back to our class, it was going okay... We were reahersing our scenes, with me and Jeff in the lead which we had auditioned for earlier. Ericka again, was being weird. And she was constantly messing up, as if her mind was somewhere else.
After the class ended, I went behind the stage with the others since Mrs. Will called for us. However, Ericka was nowhere to be found.
I was the first to leave the room after taking due permission to look for Ericka a bit. As I descended down the stairs of the stage, there were only 4. But when my right foot landed on the fourth step, I somehow slipped and as I fell, I heard and my entire theatre class heard, what could only be defined as a sickening crunch from my ankle...

A/n
Hey guysss!! Thank you so much for 13k+ reads. I'm am eternally grateful to each and everyone of you. Stay at home and stay safe. I'll be updating more soon. Keep reading. Some juicy stuff ahead.❤️❤️❤️
Love,
E