Pitch Meeting

Liza's POV:
When I told my family and friends about the movie, to say that they were esctatic would be be understatement of the century! I'm surprised that I can still hear after my poor ears had to endure that much screaming.
To be completely honest, even I've not come to terms with the fact that I'll be in a movie with THE Rami Malek himself. I've seen him in Mr. Robot and Bohemian Rhapsody, and I have to admit, he's fantastic!!
So today I'm going to the much awaited meeting. I've been informed that the script will be discussed today. If everything goes well, we'll start filming in January next year. Oh, and by the way, Greta Gerwig is directing the film. OHMYGOD!!
By the way, I was on my way to the place of the meeting with Margie and was wearing this:

Let me update you on what's going on in my life,
I left New York and flew to La, where I'm currently at and I've developed a heartfelt hatred for the paparazzi. They are EVERYWHERE!! They were there at the airport in NY, at LAX, they were also outside the hotel where I was staying! Dammit!!! Yesterday, Mackenzie informed me that if you Google my name and go to the News section, you'd find so many tabloid articles about me leaving NY, filming Hawkeye and what not!
Jeff and I facetime everyday... He's become a little more persistent on going public but I am still hesitant. I'm not used to being in the spotlight and am still taking it in. Besides, the unwanted attention that would bring! Again, what Jeff is asking is pretty legitimate, we've been together for around five months now... When he came to visit me in Atlanta and we went out, there were... you guessed it! Paparazzi and we couldn't enjoy our date to the fullest and had to act as friends.
"We're here!!", Margie declared and I stepped out of the car to find, my beloved paparazzi people(kindly note the sarcasm).
Thankfully I had brought my sunglasses or else I'd probably be blind with the number of camera flashes!
I go in, Margie right behind me, and the first person I see is Rami Malek himself!!! He's standing at the reception too!! Must've just got here.
I probably got lost in my thoughts, again. But guess what happened next? This.
"Earth to Liza", Rami Malek said snapping his fingers in front of my face, that snapped me out of my daze. My face probably turned as red as a tomato at that. Wow! What a first impression! Now he must think I'm some daydreaming idiot!
"Uhh- Pardon", I finally manage to say.
"I was saying that I saw your clip from the Hawkeye audition. You did absolutely magnificent!", he laughs.
"Thanks! Congratulations on the Oscar by the way. Bohemian Rhapsody was so good!!", I reply, smiling, but internally freaking out. Rami smiled in response before we were called in.
The meeting went on for around three hours... We were given the scripts and also read a scene. I found out that Rami was playing my mother's boyfriend and you know who was playing my mother? Keira Knightley herself!!! I met her too and she was so kind and funny!!!
I won't tell you the plot right now though. That's for later!
Hopefully we'll be able to start filming in January... The script is actually good!!!
Next, I was on my way to surprise a special someone. I'd been in touch with her mother, Jessica and informed her that I'd be in LA. Besides, I had a promise to keep.
Quite soon, we pulled up to the apartment complex where the person I was surprising was waiting, well not exactly waiting, kind of like... Just leave it!
Anyway so I went up to their apartment and rang the bell, Jessica opened the door.
"Come on in! She's in her room.", Jessica smiled.
I smiled back and quietly went in. Jessica lead me to the room of the person I'm surprising.
"Hello... May I come in?", I said and poked my head in through the gap at the door.
Lexi's face lit up as she recognised my voice. If you're wondering which Lexi am I talking about, then it's Lexi Rabe, the little darling who plays Morgan Stark and the angel whom I met at the Far From Home premiere. She jumped into my arms and hugged me tight, a hug which I gladly returned. Damn! I love this kid too much!
"I told you I'd come see you", I smile.
"Well... You're a superhero too! So you should keep your word!", Lexi smiled back.
Margie and I spent the rest of the day at the Rabe House. I met Lexi's brother, Logan and we played a lot, facetimed and talked to Tom and I showed them a bit of my archery skills with Logan's play set . We had dinner together, which was great.
I must admit, I had a fantastic day today!