Song One Shots

Door drwhomcrfan21

http://www.polyvore.com/song_shots/collection?id=1815555 Meer

Up All Night (Zayn Malik)
Invincible (Matt Czuchry)
Crashed The Wedding (Louis Tomlinson)
Last Christmas (Emma Watson)
Oh My Goodness (Niall Horan)
With You (Zayn Malik)
Keep You With Me (Harry Styles)
Imposible Soul (Karen Gillan)
Call Me Maybe (Louis Tomlinson)
We Are Young (Louis Tomlinson)
Same Mistakes (Liam Payne)
What Makes You Beautiful (Liam Payne)
Happily Ever After (John O'Callaghan)
I Wish (Harry Styles)
More Than This (Zayn Malik)
Give Me Love (Charlie McDonnell)
She (Lacey Mosley)
Drive By (Harry Styles)
Closest Thing To Crazy (Louis Tomlinson)
What Makes You Beautiful (Louis Tomlinson)
Catching Feelings (Niall Horan)
Stuck In The Moment (Liam Payne)
This = Love (Zayn Malik)
Invisible (Harry Styles)
Gotta Be You (Harry Styles)
Isn't She Lovely (Harry Styles)
Hot Mess (Zayn Malik)
Wanted (Zayn Malik)
Read All About It (Liam Payne)
Turnaround (Conor Maynard)
Stuttering (Harry Styles)
Nirvana (Adam Lambert)
Runnin' (Tommy Joe Ratcliffe)
Little Things (Harry Styles)
Bruises (Niall Horan)
Lightning (Louis Tomlinson)
All Time Low (Liam Payne)
She's Not Afraid (Niall Horan)
Irresistible (Harry Styles)
I Would (Zayn Malik)
Forever Yours (Dan Howell)
I'll Make Love To You (Niall Horan)
Lego House (Harry Styles)
Magic (Harry Styles)

I Do (Niall Horan)

158 0 0
Door drwhomcrfan21

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=59423941 -----> Kathryn's radio outfit.

"So I'm supposed to have a clever retort? I don't. Not quite that awesome. But I can grin like a moron. I know you can't see me."

Kathryn tried not to grin as she waited to take the Niall Horan's order.

"I have to go. Bye. Can I help you?"

"I'm Kathryn, your waitress."

"Oh, right. Just a coke right now. I'm waiting for someone."

"Okay. Coming right up."

She practically ran into the kitchen and got him a coke from the machine. She was so gonna embarrass herself.

"Liam! It's about time."

"I'm here. Don't complain."

He kissed Niall's forehead before sitting down.

"I had a major thing with Zayn but it's over now. How'd it go with Harry?"

"Umm......... It was fine."

"Right..."

"Here's your coke."

"You ordered without me?"

"Just a drink. Can you get another for my friend, please?"

"Of course."

The evening seemed to go without a hiccup and she was alright come the end of her shift. The couple were still sat, enjoying each other’s company. At the end of the night she went to her pigeon hole for her tips to find a little note.

Don't forget to look me up. I could do with a SPF.

Nutcracker.

07246137592

7 Woodways, Haddenham, Aylesbury, Bucks, HP17 8HW

"Alison?"

"Yeah?"

"You're from near Haddenham, aren't you?"

"Parents live there. Why?"

"How do I get there?"

"Get the train from the station round the corner and it takes about forty-five minutes."

"Cool. Thanks."

Kathryn headed home, desperate for sleep. She had the most boring, dreamless night before waking up just after seven. She no longer had any need for an alarm clock as her body was so used to getting up at the same time every morning. Even, as today was, on her day off. She turned on the radio to hear Chris Moyles announce a song.

"And here's a cheeky little number that Aled wants to listen to. I Do by Colbie Caillat."

The phone rang and Kathryn's flatmate, Nate, answered it.

"Hello? Yeah? Hang on a minute. Kathryn, Mina wants to know if you can cover her shift tonight?"

"I can't. I'm going up to Haddenham for a bit and I don't know when I'll be back."

"She says she can't. Yeah. Sorry. Bye. So, why Haddenham?"

"Someone left me their card. Told me to look them up. So I'm going. I'll talk to you later."

Kathryn grabbed her bag as she left. She hopped on the next train and pulled the card out. This could only go fine, badly or really badly. She got off the train and walked for ages before she found the right address. It was a small office and she walked in to find a young, blonde receptionist.

"Can I help you?"

"I was left this card."

"When and where were you left it?"

"Last night. At the restaurant where I work."

"You must be Niall's mystery girl. I warn you, he just wants a bit of fluff. I'm Amber. Amber Jenks."

"Kathryn. Kathryn Riley. Bit of fluff?"

"My brother owns this photography studio. As an extra for finding us a place and buying it out dear cousin, Niall, asked me to do something to sort out his "love" life. I'll explain over coffee. Hang on. Kyle! I'm going for coffee!"

"See you in a bit!"

"So, bit of fluff?"

"Niall dated Zayn. Then they broke up 'cause Zayn wanted to date Liam. And Niall decided to go off with Harry. Harry was still dating Harry so everything was in secret. However, Louis and Niall had been doing stuff behind the scenes long before Ziall and Larry came to light. Then Harry and Louis broke up so everything came into the open but Lou and Ni carried on. Then Zayn got jealous and he started stuff with Niall behind Liam's back. Then Liam told Niall he liked him but would only go out with him if they were both single. So Liam dumped Zayn and Niall told Harry he wanted to date Liam. Harry told him he didn't want them to end. So Niall offered to keep him on the side. Harry agreed out of desperation and Niall spent the entire journey to a date filling me in. Then he went to dinner with Liam. And he met you."

"So, I join the background boys?"

"That's your offer."

"I don't want it. I want a job."

"A job?"

"Call me rude but doesn't it seem a bit stupid that he has four boyfriends and wants a girlfriend too?"

"Yeah. What's your point?"

"We need to play a trick. For the sake of honest Liam, if no one else."

"I'll see what I can do about the job. I'll have to call around tomorrow morning. If there is anywhere the earliest you could start would be Monday."

"I'll have to work tomorrow but I'll try and get Sunday off. Then we can talk some more. I don't know how easy it'll be though."

"Well, I have Sunday off. What time do you go in?"

"Normally just after ten."

"I'll come see you then."

Amber excused herself as she had to get back to work. Kathryn decided to do some shopping. She found some summer dresses and spent the longest time trying them on.

"Afternoon, Lisa."

"Afternoon, Niall. How's London?"

"Busy."

Kathryn took off the last dress and changed back into her own clothes.

"Ahh, my little Sugar Plum Fairy. What brings you to Lisa's sister's little boutique?"

"Fancied a bit of shopping before I dropped in on my parents."

"Parents?"

"They live about an hour away. I had to change trains anyway so here I am."

It wasn't a complete lie. It was an hour away. And she did have to change train. Just not in Haddenham.

"My brother's bringing his fiancée home."

"Right. Umm, call me nosey but did you get a card yesterday?"

"Yeah. Amber's real nice. I'm looking forward to seeing her on Sunday. Well, I better go. I need to call Nate before I go."

"Nate?"

"How much for these two?"

"£5.50."

She pulled out a tenner and dropped it on the counter as Lisa put the dresses in the bag.

"Keep the change. You gotta be in business come winter. And knowing the world everyone needs all the help they can get. I need to see a cute Christmas collection."

Kathryn walked out of the shop and towards the train station. She visited her family before heading back to her flat.

"Nate! I'm back!"

"You didn't explain why you decided on the spur of the moment family visit when I know you don't like your family. At all. Hence the last two Christmas holidays being spent with me in this pokey flat."

"Trying to get away from someone that I have the biggest crush on."

That was one of the things Nate liked about Kathryn. She didn't mess around when it came to romance. Nate had lost his girlfriend of eight years to a biker followed by the girlfriend of four years to a jerk that worked in the local KDC. Then he was a serial dater for the next three years. By this point he'd like to talk dates and crushes.

"And who would that be?"

"His name's Niall,"

"Cute?"

"Of course. You know I've got taste."

"True. What's he like?"

"Cheats and wants me to help."

"Impressive. He's that brave?"

"Apparently so."

"How'd you meet him?"

"He left me his card."

"That's.........romantic.....?"

"Isn't it just(!)"

Kathryn walked into the kitchen, popping the kettle on.

"Well, you had a better day than me."

"You poor thing. What happened?"

"June called. Wanted to pick up where we left off as she and Nigel broke up. The fact that we've been apart as long as we were together meant nowt. Then I saw Cleo with KFC man. We really should've learnt him name....."

"And with that it's bedtime movie time."

She picked a film before going into the bathroom, feeling queasy. She promptly threw up, causing Nate to tuck her up in bed. She was soon sound asleep and when she woke she had three new texts.

gone work ill text l8r Nate

checkin round 2day. looks good :) Amber

amber gave me ur no. so hi :D N

y text me? K

u intrigue me N

no i dont K

u dont? N

no. go date liam. if u want me everything else ends K

whos wearin the trousers? N

its not fair on any of em K

Kathryn spent the rest of the day texting him and she just wanted to smile. She was in love but all she had was a text relationship. But it didn’t matter.

i really like u N

i really like u 2 K

i gotta go. date. ily N

Kathryn sighed before texting Amber.

stop nialls date Kathryn

y?? Amber

i think i love him........ Kathryn

stoppin it now!! Amber

amber says u wanted 2 talk. u k? N

i just feel like im dyin....... K

poor thing :'( im comin over. btw address? N

She gave him her address before falling asleep.

"Kathryn?"

"Yeah?"

"There's someone here to see you."

She looked behind Nate to see a slightly worried looking Niall.

"I'll leave you guys to it."

"Still feel like you're dying?"

"Yeah........ Well, no. I kinda lied."

"You're sick?"

"Yeah."

"You feel sick?"

"Yeah."

"How did you lie?"

"I tried to say anything to stop you going out with Liam. It wasn't 'cause I felt bad."

"Kathryn, he's my boyfriend. I can't just blow him off for no reason."

"Not even for the three people you're with behind his back? Or your new friend?"

"Hey! Why do you care? You're the one who wanted nothing."

"Yeah, because I didn't wanna share you."

"I have to go."

Niall stormed out and Kathryn went back to sleep. She woke up properly around eight on Monday, two days later.

"Morning. Someone called Amber left you some stuff yesterday and wishes you well."

"Thanks."

She turned on the radio to hear laughing.

"It's not funny. I really suck at break ups."

"So, you spoken to the new girl yet?"

"Niall's?"

"Yeah."

"Nah, not yet. She's sick."

ur new girl?? K

shes alive!! N

not funny. so u ditched liam?? K

ditched em all. u said it was all or nothin N

Kathryn couldn't stop the scream that escaped her lips.

"What?! What happened?"

"Niall announced that I'm his girlfriend on radio!"

"Oooo, who's he texting?"

"No one...."

"And his red cheeks say someone."

"She woke up........."

"Can we call her?"

"Well, she lives like ten minutes away....."

"Mystery girl, come visit us."

NO!!! K

come on! itll b fun N

wot do i get if i do? K

food? my food? me? N

all of em? K

even my food? N

nah u can keep that K

get ur bum here then. oh n send me a pic so i can show wot u look like N

Kathryn took a shot of herself in the mirror and sent it to Niall before putting on a beanie and a hoodie. She grabbed her keys, a bottle of water and a pack of paracetamol. Her throat was red rore and she head a headache so she wasn't about to start dressing up. She was soon at the station, being pulled in by security. Her ears rang a little but she was a brave soldier.

"I love how you had to get a photo."

"It did just happen."

"But still, she-"

Kathryn cleared her throat and everyone beamed at her.

"Well, our sixth mystery guest has arrived. Welcome!"

Aled stood to usher Kathryn to a seat next to Niall. He turned to kiss her cheek and everyone awwed.

"So, you must be Kathryn."

"I am."

"Is this the first time you've met everyone?"

"Errr....Yeah.... Well, I saw Liam momentarily."

"Cool. So, how did you first meet?"

Kathryn and Niall both looked at each other before honking and chortling. It was the kind of undignified laughing that you do when you have to laugh 'cause something's funny but you have no idea why it’s funny.

"Maybe you should ask Niall......?"

"Well, it was at Kathryn's work. She was the waitress on mine and Liam's first date....."

Kathryn and Liam both grinned before nodding their heads in agreement. She looked over at the boys. None of them looked especially downcast. Part of her even wondered if he had broken up with them.

"Well, we're gonna enjoy some memories and listen to What Makes You Beautiful followed by some time to make new memories with Live While We're Young."

The rest of the interview involved a lot of undignified noises as they all enjoyed themselves.

"Well, it's time to end the show. Thank you to the six members of One Direction."

"Kathryn?"

"Yeah?"

"You mind if I tweet something cheesy?"

"That being?"

"The Nutcracker found is Sugar Plum Fairy? In honour of you and Niall?"

"Sure, Liam. Totally fine. What is it with you guys and that?"

"Niall heard the music and fell in love the night before we met you. Guess he was having a fate moment."

"Right."

"Babes? You coming?"

"Sure Zayn. Just a sec. Thanks for letting me."

Liam's voice was full of a giant smile.

"Louis?"

"Yarse?"

"Excuse me?"

He laughed and smiled softly at her.

"Sorry. Yeah?"

"Are you single?"

"Fed up of Niall already?"

"No. Just wondering."

"Nah, I'm taken. We all are now."

"All taken?"

"Harry and me. Liam and Zayn. Niall and guess who?"

"Me...."

She smiled, blushing slightly.

"Good luck to you. This is Niall's first serious relationship."

"Really?"

"Yep. Don't worry. He dropped four relationships just so he could go out with you. You're the special one. Don't forget that and you'll do fine."

Ga verder met lezen