Happily Ever After (John O'Callaghan)

So this is a happy birthday for my best friend because she is just that amazing :D

http://www.polyvore.com/happily_ever_after/set?id=52462352 -----> Rebekah's Outfit

"So, how was Tyler?"

"A bore."

"He can't have been that bad."

"He talked about gardening tools."

"Wow. You've got a good list developing. First there was Ian and his sports cars. Then there was Jack and his football boots. Then there was Ben who was just downright rude. And Sam who couldn't remember your name. Then Charlie who fell asleep during Hunger Games. And Johnny who tried to get you to quit Girls Brigade. And now Tyler."

"Well, firstly, it's not the worst thing in the world. They did all buy me dinner. And, secondly, Charlie took me out quite a few places before he dozed off. And, thirdly, Johnny came before Luke, Alan and Spencer, who all came before Ian."

"What happened with Luke, Alan and Spencer?"

"Luke didn't get on with my sugar intake."

"No one sane does. But I guess they need to tolerate it to be able to date you."

"Alan kept telling me that I was fat."

"Well that's just a jerk showing himself."

"And Spencer kept telling me that I bored him and that I was the worst girl in the world."

"Another rude one. Okay. Next time avoid talking to guys. Get someone to screen test them for you."

"Jess?"

"Yeah?"

"Shut up. Anyway, I need to buckle down a bit now. The shop isn't having fun at the moment."

"I could never quite figure out why you work as The Music Shop. Yes, it's basically the Wal-Mart of music shops but still."

"Because I love it and you know I do. I could ask you the same about working at The Book Shop. One that isn't anywhere near the Wal-Mart of book shops."

"Alright. I've lost the argument. I get it." 

Rebekah smiled before heading to her room. She lay back on her bed and soon found herself drifting off to sleep. She was awoken by a loud knock on the door.

 "Becky?"

"Yeah?"

"Sorry to wake you up now but there's someone waiting for you downstairs." 

She looked over to her clock to see it was just after five. She was quickly upped and dressed and hurried downstairs. She walked into the kitchen to see a short blonde girl waiting for her.

 "Hey."

"Hey, Nora. What are you doing here?"

"I needed a place to stay, if that's okay."

"Yeah, sure. Why? What about Jake?"

"We had a fight and I left ."

"Oh, okay. Well, Nora, this is Jess. Jess, this is Nora. Nora works with me."

"Oh. Well, I need to get ready for work. I need to get there early. We’ve got a newbie today. Nice to meet you."

"I'll make breakfast."

"It's nice  to meet you too. Thanks." 

Rebekah filled the flat with the sounds and smells of a perfect fry up.