Oh My Goodness (Niall Horan)

http://www.polyvore.com/oh_my_goodness/set?id=52430478 -----> Becky's Outfit

Niall slurped his cola, spinning the ice loudly with his straw. He was getting fed up of waiting for her. Mia finally skipped through the door and sat down next to him.

"Hey! You were early for once!"

"No, you're late. As usual."

"What? We said meet now."

"No. We said meet two hours ago. I've had our bucket and now I have to go. I'm meeting the boys. Bye."

Niall walked out of KFC and crossed the road, heading into Nando's. He waved at the boys before running over to join them. They'd already ordered for him and he only took a moment to scoff the food down.

"So, why were you late?"

"Mia."

"Dump her already."

"I don't want to."

"Well it's your life."

"It took me so long to get her. I don't wanna wait around for someone else. That's not fair when you all get your girls. I'm the unlucky one."

"Well, have a miserable life."

"Louis, why do you hate her so much?"

"It's not just me. It's all of us."

"What? Liam?"

"Shut up, Louis. We don't hate her; we just don't think you're suited together."

"Fine."

Niall got up and headed for the door. He turned around at the last second, came back over  to shovel in the last mouthfuls of his food and made an angry noise before storming off again. He ran out of Nando's to see Mia coming out of KFC with a big group of friends. He rang her, not wanting to talk to her friends.

"- with her now. Hello?"

"Hey. I'm sorry about earlier. Make up present?"

"Depends where you want to take me to get it."

"Lush?"

"When?"

"Whenever you want."

"Well we can go now, I guess. Where are you?"

"Across the road."

"I see you. Bye guys! Let's go then."

Niall walked Mia through the parade of shops and up to the big Lush on the corner. She looked at every  thing on sale, leaving Niall to wait to pay. He would be there for a while.

"Can I help you with anything?"

Niall looked up to see a smiley girl standing in front of him. Her orange hair made her look very young, her eyes twinkled in a matching set, like her genes had been given to her with added accessories to match the mix, and they matched perfectly.

"Are you alright, mate?"

"Just.........need...........air..........."

The girl pulled him by the shoulders and led him out of the back to a little sheltered area with a single chair. He looked up at the beauty beside him to see that her hair wasn't orange but a darker shade of ginger.

"Do you need some water?"

"The light does you no justice."

"Excuse me?"

"Oh, nothing. I'm alright now. We better get inside. Mia's waiting. Or at least will notice if i disappear."

"Girlfriend?"