Lego House (Harry Styles)

http://www.polyvore.com/lego_house/set?id=81367590&lid=1815555 -----> Maja's leather outfit

"You always do that! You always screw up and then assume I'm here to fix it! No, Harry! Not anymore! Go smoke your stuff and sleep with all those pretty girls! You were happy then! You said so yourself."

“I didn’t bloody mean that! You’re taking what I said in a different bloody argument and turning this into something else!”

“Something else?”

“That was a different argument! And I didn’t mean it! I’d never mean that! And I didn’t mean to screw up! I’m sorry!”

“Are you?”

“Yes. Please, I’m sorry.”

“Fine! Fine.”

“We good?”

Harry exhaled slowly, looking up at the threatening black rain clouds.

"Haz, you alright? You look stressed. Or at least lost in the world of everything. And it’s a big world."

"Yeah. I'm fine. Just thinking."

"Dangerous.”

“Ha ha(!) You’re quite the comedian(!)”

“Shut up, loser. You working today?"

"Nah. Wanted to spend time with my lovely lady. Actually, I told Maja I'd be home for lunch so I better get off."

"You do realise that she's gonna scream at you as you’re gonna stink of the multiple fags that you’ve been smoking?"

"She won't yell. She'll just sigh and be disappointed. But she'll be glad that it’s just fags."

"How's that cold turkey going?"

"Sucks so badly.”

Zayn laughed as Harry pouted at him.

"Thanks for the support, mate(!)"

"You're totally gonna die."

"Actually, the point is I'm not. But who wants to live?"

"Not addicts."

"There are less deadly addictions. So ‘addicts’ is too vague a term."

"Yeah but yours was too deadly. Go home to your lady already."

Harry stubbed out his cigarette before walking homewards. He walked for about twenty minutes before turning onto his street. He could hear kids yelling and screaming at each other and he smiled. A year ago he’d have been stuck in a tiny neighbourhood living with about seven other people and it would’ve been his death around the corner. Now he had a girlfriend, a good life and shop at the corner.

"Maj?"

"I'm in the kitchen."

He walked into the kitchen and sighed as he smelt macaroni cheese. Maja's comfort food. Something was up. He walked up behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Maj, what's wrong?"

"When did I say something was wrong?"

"I know you, Maja. Tell me."

"The fight."

"What?"

"The big fight."

"Maja, that was two months ago. Look at me now. You've been so good for me."