Matchmaking 101

By respectthebangs

Sophie, Biana, Linh, Fitz, Keefe, Tam, and Dex are all in a huge love knot. With matchmaking coming up, what... More

Chapter 1- Sophie
Chapter Two- Fitz
Chapter 3- Keefe
Chapter 4- Dex
Chapter 5- Biana
Chapter 6- Linh
Chapter 7- Tam
Chapter 8- All
Chapter 9-Sophie
Sophies Matchmaking Form
Biana's Matchmaking Form
Marella's Matchmaking Form
Chapter 14- Fitz
Chapter 15- Keefe
Chapter 16- Dex
Chapter 17-Biana's Matchmaking List
Thank YOU!!!!
Chapter 19- Linh's Matchmaking List
Chapter 20- Tam's Matchmaking List
Chapter 21- Sophie's Matchmaking List-Part 1
Chapter 22- Sophie's Matchmaking List Part 2
Chapter 23- Fitz
Chapter 24- Fitz's Matchmaking List
Chapter 25- Keefe's Matchmaking List
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chapter 27- Dex's Matchmaking List
Chapter 28- Biana
Chapter 29- Linh
Chapter 30- Tam
PLEASE READ IT WILL HELP YOUR LEgACY LIVES
Chapter 32- Sophie
Chapter 33- Fitz
Chapter 34- Keefe
Chapter 35- Dex
Chapter 36-Biana
Chapter 37- Linh
Chapter 38- Tam
Chapter 39- Sophie
Chapter 40- Fitz
Chapter 41- Keefe
Chapter 42- Dex
Biana's Gala- Part 1
Biana's Gala- Part 2
Biana's Gala- Part 3
Biana's Gala- The Aftermath

Linh's Matchmaking Form

7.4K 61 142
By respectthebangs

When we got back to where we were staying, (Tiergan's place), Tam immediately went to the trash can and tried to crumble up his form and bin it. I had to do something. He was my only other sibling and without him and Biana getting together, I WOULD HAVE NO NEICES OR NEPHEWS AND THAT CAN'T HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I created a small wave of water and lifted the trash can away just as Tam was throwing it. Then, I picked up the matchmaking form and carefully uncrumpled it. Tam walked over to me and tried to snatch it out of my hand, but I quickly held it away. 

"Why are you trying to throw this away?" I asked, dodging another one of Tam's grabs. 

"None of your business!" Tam said, clenching his teeth. He jumped up and grabbed the form out of my hand. I gasped and walked after him, but he held onto the paper tightly and wouldn't talk to me. 

"I know you like Biana!" I shouted. "Everyone does! You two have to be together!" 

Tam looked at me and sighed. "Linh," he said. "I  want to be with Biana and in the bathroom, she said she wanted to be with me. But, it's not the best thing for her. Biana is a Vacker and I'm a Shade, not to mention a twin. I went to Exillium for most of my school time. Biana would be mocked, and as much as I want her, it's not the best she can do, and I want the best for her, even if it hurts me."

I grabbed his hand. "But please just try!" I said. "How about this, if Biana is in your top twenty, I win and you have to have a Winnowing Gala. If she's not, I won't pester you again." Tam thought about it. "Top Ten," he said. I nodded. "Deal." 

I went into my separate bedroom and started to fill out my form. Enough worrying about Tam. What about me? I really liked Fitz and hoped he liked me. But, I would just go with the flow of the water. 

Full Name: Linh Song

Parents or Guardian: Quan and Mai Song(I left them) Current Guardian: Tiergan 

Status: Banished

Gender: Female

Males or Females? Males

Nicknames: The Hydrokinetic, The Girl Twin, The Water Girl, The Girl of Many Floods 

Education: Exillium, Newly transferred to Foxfire 

Eye Color: Silver-Blue

Hair Length: Long

Hair Color: Black with Silver Tips

Favorite Color: Lavender

Favorite Food: Ripplenuts 

Favorite Game: None

Favorite Animal: Murcat 

Pets? Yes, a murcat that I won from Tam(twin brother) on a bet 

Ability: Hydrokinetic 

The next page was titled personality and preferences. This was my favorite page because people tended to misjudge my personality. I don't know what Fitz was talking about. This packet is fun! 

What hair color do you prefer? 

Dark Brown

What eye color do you like? 

Teal

What is most important in someone? 

That they have compassion. That they care about people and animals and don't want anything to come to harm them. I feel like compassion is extremely important because, with compassion, people tend to like you and care about you more because they know you are compassionate. People also tend to believe you more because you are compassionate. I believe in compassion because you want to take care of people and animals and don't want anyone to suffer because of you. I think that I would want my boyfriend to be compassionate because I would want them to care a lot about me. 

What is a personality trait you think is a must? 

Compassion

In your opinion, what do you think is your best trait?

Equality. I judge only on actions, not looks or family. 

What do you think you are lacking? 

I think that sometimes, I'm a bot to timid and shy.  For example, I need to get into the crowd more and use my voice a little more. I always tell myself to talk to more people, but my voice always falters. 

What are some of your closet people that are your gender and what is their relationship to you? 

Biana Vacker is my best friend. She is incredibly fun all the time and is also very caring. Though sometimes judged as she is a Vacker and sometimes(all the time) is obsessed with her looks and how she appears, Biana is a caring and generous person. She is always willing to lend you a dress and help you with your hair and makeup. She helps with more than that though. Biana also consoles you and will stand up to anyone even her brother or a dangerous enemy if they say something untrue or rude to you. She's not easily terrified and will always fight for the correct thing, even if she is the only person standing on that side. She will do anything or her friends and she is one of the best people that I have ever met. 

Sophie Foster is another person that I am close to. She saw my twin brother Tam and me as someone different, not what people said we were. She talked to my twin brother and me and we deemed her as trustworthy and she gladly welcomed us into her friend group. Even though Sophie can be a little crybaby-ish sometimes and sometimes thinks the world revolves around her, she is also a really good person inside. She stands up to the council and always questions people with her own belief(in a good way). She never hesitates to point out a fault, even to the council or her parents or leader. Sophie doesn't judge by what people tell her. She always sees for herself. She makes her own rules and I respect that deeply. 

The last page was titled Male/Female Relationships. 

Who are some of your current admirers? 

I bit my lip. I didn't have any. Would that be used against me? 

Nobody. 

Who do you admire? 

Fitz Vacker

Who do you think might admire you?

Fitz Vacker(maybe) 

Do you have a boyfriend? If so write his name

No. 

List some people of your opposite gender that you know well

Tam Song(twin brother), Wylie Endal(friend), Fitz Vacker(crush/friend), Keefe Sencen(friend), Dex Dizznee(friend) 

Who do you want on the top of your list? 

Fitz Vacker

I rolled up the scroll and was just about to send it when a figure grabbed it out of my hand. Tam! 

"Tam!" I yelled, reaching up for my scroll. "Give it back!" 

"I'm reading it!" he said. "I'm your brother and I need to know your relationships and who you like! It's my responsibility!"

His eyes scanned through the scroll. "What you wrote about Biana is so true," he said. "About Sophie and..." he turned to the last page. He bit his lip. "Male and Female Relationships." With a desperate tug, I grabbed it out of his hands. Tam frowned. 

I breathed a sigh of relief. He was so close to knowing about me liking Fitz! I knew that Tam would not be happy if he knew. 

"So..." I said, changing the subject, tightly holding onto my matchmaking form. "Did you put Biana as your girlfriend?" Tam's face fell. 

"No," he said defensively. 

I groaned and slapped my face with my hand. "I bet you that Biana put you as her boyfriend! You have to change it! Please!!!!" 

Tam shook his head and looked away. I stood straight up and looked him in the eye. I would have to use the secret weapon. I turned away and gathered the moisture in my eyes to form tears. Then, I gave my biggest puppy dog eyes ever. Tam sighed. "Fine," he said. "I will. But, I bet Biana wouldn't like it if I did. However, I cannot resist the puppy eyes, so I have to." 

Tam went out the door, all talk about my matchmaking form forgotten. i took a deep breath and sighed. My secret was still safe. I turned and shipped the form away. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 11 18
What would've happened if they had already found elisyn before Fitz and Sophie did the inquisition? and more importantly, what happens to Sophie and...
235K 2.7K 61
A KotLC story: Sophie Foster is heartbroken. Fitz has broken her heart, and she's waited too long for Keefe. Now they have Biana and Linh. Dex is hap...
56.7K 973 22
disclaimer: i wrote this story in fifth grade and the only reason i haven't deleted it is because people seemed to enjoy it a lot. this isn't a refle...
125K 1.7K 25
" It isn't normal, but it's mine. " || Sophie Foster and Keefe Sencen aren't exactly known for being normal. And their romantic life is no exception...