Forbidden Love: Emma and Kill...

By we_are_in_the_book

Emma Swan's feelings have grown stronger for Captain Killian "Hook" Jones. There's only one problem...Neal Ca... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Heart or Mind?
Chapter 2: FriendZoned?
Chapter 3: Heartbrakes and Lunch Dates
Chapter 4: Goodbye
Chapter 5: Too many Tears
Chapter 6: Like Father Like Son
Chapter 7: I Prefer Handsome
Chapter 8: Accidents
Authors Note
Chapter 9: Smashed Bugs
Chapter 10: Death
Chapter 11 True Loves Kiss
Chapter 12 True Love
Chapter 13 Deal
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Please Read!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Contest!
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Epilouge

Chapter 18

1.2K 56 13
By we_are_in_the_book

Killian's POV

I held my trembling princess in my arms. "T-the dream it was so real." She cried.

"Want to talk about it my love?" I smiled warmly, trying to comfort her. She nodded and laid her head on my chest.

"Well I woke up in the hospital..." Emma started. "Then I turned and saw that you were gone. I got up and tried to find you but..." She stopped, looking completely terrified.

"But what my love?" I held her tightly against me.

"Everyone one was dead. Everybody I loved. My mom, my dad, Ruby, Belle, Regina, my Henry, all dead. They kept telling me I needed to save them but I didn't know what they were talking about or how to save them."

I kissed her head. "It's going to be alright my love. They are all fine and I won't let anything hurt you. I will protect you."

"Then who will protect you?" I spun around and saw Neal.

~~~Emma's POV~~~

"N-Neal?" I turned and looked at him.

"Hello Emma. I'm going to try and be nice. Come home."

"This is my home!" I cried.

Killian looked at me confused. "The hospital is your home love?"

I smiled at him. "No. You. You're my home Killian." I looked at Neal. "Neal, you once told me that home is when you leave, there's this feeling you can't shake. You just miss it. That's how I feel about Killian.

"Emma..." For a brief moment I swear he turned back into his old self. "I'm so sorry..." But them that moment ended. "That I'm going to do this."

He stepped back and revealed a pretty woman who looked a little older than Killian and I. "Emma, Killian, there's someone I want you to meet." She had long, wavy, black hair and wore a red vest that made her look kind of like a pirate.

Killian stood, wide eyed looking at her in awe. I nudged him. "Killian?"

"Milah! You're alive! How?!" He smiled.

The women smiled widely at him. "Oh Killian! My love!"

I released my grip on his arm. "L-love?" I sighed.

Milah ran to him and kissed him, wrapping her arms around his neck. I felt my eyes full with tears.

"Come home..." Neal said, extending his hand. I nodded and in a moment of vulnerability, I took his hand. Neal held me in his arms and I cried on his shoulder than I left with Neal, leaving Killian and Milah behind.

________________________________________________

Author's Note.

So I'm going to be giving a shoutout every update to a good fanfic. If you read a fanfiction you want me to see then tag me in it! If you write fanfic then message me. :)

This weeks shoutout goes to:

PRISONER by: BelieverOfLove122

It has some smut but it's amazing!!! Go read it. It's by one of my best friends and it's Captain Swan. Captain Swan is life!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 6.6K 66
Emma Swan is a beautiful 28yrs old single mother with her 2year old son Henry. She has been caught up in work and motherhood. Killian Jones is a hand...
79.1K 3.5K 40
Emma Swan, also known as the fairest of them all, just like her mother Queen Snow, turned 18, and she knows she will need to get married soon, accor...
31K 1.9K 32
CaptainSwan, set in the real world. Emma Swan and Killian Jones grew up in the same foster system together. They'd both been there nearly their entir...
33.3K 2.1K 66
Captain Swan AU. Killian Jones and his brother, Liam, grew up around alcoholism and abuse. After their mother died when they were young, their father...