Pure prince Jungkook

By CynderB

(I am redoing the book at the moment so not all chapters are in sink with each other. Sorry for the inconveni... More

Land of Darkness.
The gates of evil.
Unexpected new world.
The King.
The Forest of Dead.
The Sun Kingdom.
The Princess.
First school day.
The other world.
The first dinner.
Class 106.
Night view.
The one who stayed.
He has awoken.
The forgotten story.
Masters of light*
More darkness*
The forgoten creatures*
When the sun and moon collide*
The heart of darkness in kingdom of light *
The moon festival*
Taste of the other world*
The truth

War*

232 10 6
By CynderB

"Low hopes is what I had when I followed the mage to this school."

"Now I have the chance to be around those that used to be my enemies."

"Now my enemy is my friend and somehow also my protector."

The sound of my alarm clock echoed through the room. My heavy eyes slowly opened embracing the dim light that came through the thick curtains that were hanging in my room. It was the next day and even though yesterday ended on a good tone I had a bad feeling.

I sat slowly up looking around my shadowy room, everything was perfectly organized. I always had everything perfectly in order. I let my tired body get off the bed before walking up to the window. I looked through the curtains at the light that came through it before grabbing them and throw them open. Somehow the warmth of the sun on my cold skin felt pleasurable today. I looked up at the sun and smiled. "I got finally used to you." I blinked slowly feeling my eyes turn black for a moment, my powers were regenerating. Through the day they always felt weak but now that I got used to the sun I will be able to use them much better than before.

I finally moved away from the window and decided to get ready. Just like every day I was wearing full black, letting my cloak cover most of my body. It was very useful to not have my white skin showing when trying to hide in shadow and darkness. My cloak was an easy way of achieving the chameleon effect I liked the most.

This was for sure handy to get to anywhere I want without being seen. So once I was out my door I put my hood on and let myself vanish into the shadows of the school building moving unseen and unbothered by anything or anyone. Once I was in the dining room I let myself come out and headed to the teacher's table that for now was also my table.

"Nari?" I stopped in my place hearing the familiar voice, Jungkook spotted me. "Good morning," I answered softly. "How did you get in here? I didn't see you walk in and I was waiting for you." I smiled softly at his confusion. "That's a long story but why were you waiting for me?" He was still looking at me confused before looking around trying to find a way how I got in. "You will have to tell me later but I was waiting for you because I wanted to ask you if you don't want to sit with us today." His smile was so cheerful and warm, expected from The Pure Prince but his idea wasn't giving me a good feeling. "Are you sure that's a good idea? By the table are more light mages then just you and your friends." I didn't want to tell him no but this idea could end wrong. "Oke, one they are our friends now and two anyone at the table that will have something to say about you sitting with us will have to deal with us. Don't worry about it." I let out a sigh his innocents and soft heart were so hard to understand for me. Why did a prince like him try so hard to get close to me? I couldn't think of any reason to answer that question but it did make it hard for me to reject anything he laid on me. "Alright, but if it brings problems I will go back to the teacher's table." Jungkook didn't answer me just grabbed my shoulders and pushed me to the sun table. It was somehow funny how he was a head taller than me. I felt like a little kid that's being pushed into a social situation by their older brother.

Once we got to the table Taehyung, JB and Jimin were already there. Taehyung moved away making space for us to sit. Now I was sandwiched between Jungkook and Taehyung while Jimin and JB were sitting on the other side. "Awesome the whole group is together. Where does she normally sit?" Jimin, as he came in later, had a lot of questions but I didn't blame him, a lot has changed from what I heard. "By the teacher's table as her kingdom doesn't have her own for now but I thought as she is with us now she could sit here." Jungkook answered him.

"Omg! What is that demon doing at our pure table!?" A female voice scream through the room. I knew that voice. She did everything to make my life here harder. "Julia shut up and sit your ass down. Nari is with us if you want it or not!" Jimin snapped at her making me look up slightly again. "Omg, first she got our pure prince and now you too brother?" She sounded dramatically worried. Her overreacting made me cringe but I was curious. I didn't know that Jimin was her brother. "Julia, Nari doesn't do anything some people just give her a chance and aren't as selfish as you. Now shut up sit down and have your food before I get up to you." She let out an annoyed growl and sat down at the table looking away from us. "Can you explain to me how a normal and smart mage like you has an empty and terrible sister like that?" JB took the worlds out of my mouth. "She follows dad's mindset only because she is a spoiled girl she sounds even worse than he." Jungkook and Taehyung were nodding their heads, they clearly knew Jimin's family but they did seem to be friends for a long time. JB and I were the new ones here. "Why is your father like that?" I couldn't help but ask. "He is very close-minded just like her, that's why he believes everything she says. My mom, on the other hand, is like me. She will listen to both sides and decide for herself what sounds more logical. If you don't mind me asking how are your parents?" I looked away for a moment. Asking about them made me miss them.

"My father is a wise king. He is always open to listen to his people and mostly me. He loved listing to my stories that I brought from The Forest of Dead. He loves being around his people, the castle door is only closed at night. My mom... She died when I was just 10. I still blame myself for it. We went to the forest to find some Black Drods, they are very similar to your roses, and a beast attacked us. It tried to come for me but she jumped in between us getting hurt heavily. She bled nearly too death while fighting the beast off and still killed it. The moment she collapsed on the floor I started crying and screaming. I couldn't control my powers yet so there was nothing for me to do. A hunter and his son heard me and came running, he carried my mom back to the castle while his son looked after me. It was too late when we came to the castle. All that could been done is ease her pain so we could say goodbye. She told me that I shouldn't blame myself for it because that's what you do when you love someone, you take the hit for them. She was an amazing queen. The whole kingdom loved her and went into grief when the news of her death spread around. She always helped anyone she could and played around with kids, always making sure they are well fed. I wanna be like her when I become a queen, caring and so strong. I will be able to take any hit for those I love."

I didn't notice that my story caught most of the table attention as I was looking down at my hands, not able to look at anyone while telling this story. Just when I noticed the silence that surrounded me I finally looked up seeing that all the eyes were on me. "I'm sorry, I didn't want to make this breakfast sad." I cleared my throat uncomfortably. "You didn't make it sad. That was beautiful." Jimin finally spoke up making the rest look at each other and clap. Now all the tables were looking at what was happening here making me wanna vanish. "I think we are making her uncomfortable." Jungkook laughed a bit. "I finally see what you mean prince Kook. She really isn't as bad as they make her." Some guy further away spoke making the rest nod in agreement. "See? And you were so worried about sitting here." I laughed at Jungkooks comment. "Can we just eat before I vanish in the shadow that's under this table?" Right on cue, the royal mage hit the bell for the food to come in, I have been saved.

The rest of the breakfast was pretty fun. I felt at home between the light mages, what was weird as they were the opposed of me. The only person that wasn't happy with being by this table was Julia but she stayed quiet. "Royal mage!" The fun was broken by an unknown voice yelling from the entrance door of the dining room. All the light mages jumped up, only Jungkook stood up slowly looking confused. I looked back at The Royal Mage that was also on his feet by now. "Sun King, what a pleasant surprise. What brings you here?" My cold heart froze completely in place at the name I heard. I looked up at Jungkook before looking back at the Royal Mage going over to the king. "What I'm doing here? You brought her here and just 3 days after the school is being attacked! Why do you think I am here!?" He was looking for me. I could feel my dark side jump to live, feeding off every shadow that was in the room. "My king, please calm down, there is no need for this intervention, nothing bad happened." The mage tried to get the king clam but he didn't listen and walked past the mage further into the room, by now all table were on their feet showing respect to the sun king. "Nothing happened!? I heard she brought here a Stone Colossus from The Great War." The mage seemed confused and I didn't blame him. "O boi." Jimin whispered under his breath. He and the rest of our group knew exactly what the king was talking about and from who he heard that. "King, I do not know where you heard that but that's not true." The poor mage was trying so hard. "Silence!" But the king did not want to listen. His eyes scanned the room.

"You disgusting creature what are you doing at my kingdom's table!?" He found me and was coming right for me. I tried hard to keep my dark side in and not let my instinct of self-defense kick in. I didn't want to fight Jungkook's father, not now that I got his trust. "Leave her alone." I didn't have to fight him. Jungkook stepped in front of me when his father came close. "Jungkook, you were sent here to stop her not to protect her. It's clear you are too weak. Get out of my way before you will be punished with her." The king was glowing with power now. It was clear that he was angry. "I am not weak. You are just stupid for listen to someone that isn't even here instead of to your own son!" This was getting out of hand and it was my fault. "You little punk! I let you leave the kingdom for just a moment and this is what she does with you!?" They both at this moment were glowing with sun power. "She didn't do anything to me! She isn't even the one to blame here!" I had to do something about this. "That's enough! Out of my way!" The king yelled letting out a beam of light. "No!" The time seemed to have stopped for me as I yelled out and moved between the two males. My dark side had taken over as my vision was black white and I held a shield of darkness in my hand to protect Jungkook from his own father. "King, that's enough!" The royal mage had finally grabbed the sun king making him wake up out of the anger that he was in, my vision went blurry. "Nari!" I heard Jungkook voice before feeling someone catch me. My eyes started to blink repeatedly making my sight slowly return. "I'm fine, thank you." I said softly when finally seeing Jungkook again holding my head slightly above the ground. I sat up and held my head. "Why do you not wanna listen to me!?" Jungkook yelled out to his father while getting up. It seemed like he broke a conversation between the king and The Royal Mage. "What is there to listen Jungkook!? She is an evil creature that should not be here!" I closed my eyes feeling like giving up. This was what I feard when coming here. "This powerful princess you are calling an evil creature protected the whole school and everyone in it from a Colossus and an evil prince that was out to destroy this whole thing and everyone in it!" Taehyung and Jimin helped me up as the king was looking with disbelief at us. "Jimin, why are you helping her? Your father-" The king was cut off by Jimin. "My father is wrong. I'm sorry majesty but you should have given your son a chance to explain before storming into a fight. I haven't even been here for 24 hours and I know that princess Nari is not as evil as the old books describe her people." The king looked at me before looking at Jungkook. "An evil prince?" Jungkook just nod. "Did you know The Pure King had a daughter?" Jungkook asked. "How do you know? You shouldn't know that yet." It seemed by now that the king was afraid. "Well, I know about it because of Nari. Do you know that his daughter was supposed to marry the son of The Evil King?" The king just nod looking once again at me. "That prince never died. He stayed here between us but was asleep because of his lack of powers. The only reason Nari agree to come back into our world is because he had woken up and she faced him even faster than she expected." The students that were watching what was happening started to whisper, creating an uneasy atmosphere in the room. "Let's go to a different room and talk everything out. The rest of you is free for the first two classes to take a breather." The Royal Mage finally spoke up before taking Jungkook, his father, Taehyung, Jimin, JB and me out of the dining room and into his office.

We all sat around a table. I took my place far away from the king and started to explain as The Royal Mage asked for it. "This means another war. We have to cancel this school year and find this prince." The king finally spoke up after I was done. "That won't help. The evil prince wants the kingdoms to be separated from each other again. When I was explained this to Jungkook, Taehyung, and JB they asked me why the Prince wanted the school and not me or just Jungkook. I couldn't answer it then but after thinking about it I know why. He doesn't want the Kingdoms to work together anymore so he can destroy them one by one taking their true element. The only element he can't destroy is the sun and the moon but after the other kingdoms are down he won't have any trouble to fight just the sun kingdom. This school is the last thing that keeps the kingdoms together." The mage nod in agreement. "She is right my king. The kingdoms are growing apart from each other. That's why I brought all these changes. We need to bring these kids together and your son and princess Nari are giving a beautiful example to them." The king looked at Jungkook. "Why did you trust her from the start?" I could feel Jungkooks eyes on me but I didn't dare to look back. "I didn't. Just like everyone else, I was freaked out when she came out fully covered and her eyes being black but I didn't want to judge her on that. You always say that even the ugliest plant deserves some light. I wanted to talk to her before deciding if she really is what people think she is and from the first moment I introduced myself to her she was nothing but nice and caring. Even when people were giving her a hard time she just let them speak instead of jumping into fights with them. Even a moment ago, she held her powers in because she didn't want to fight you even though her powers told her differently and when she finally used to it was to protect and not to fight. She isn't like them and I trust all her people changed into better." I was surprised by Jungkooks words but after looking at the king I wasn't the only one. "How did you know that I was holding my powers?" I asked finally looking at The Pure Prince. "I could see your chains glow from under your cloak like they did when you were getting yourself ready to fight the Colossus." I looked away once more. "I guess I really was wrong here. Mage, make these kids works together again. I will restore my connection with the other kingdoms. Princess Nari, I would be glad if you brought in here your loyal men. If it's true that this time we will have to fight hand in hand lets not make you be alone here. And my son, I'm proud of you." A smile appeared on my lips not only because I wouldn't be alone anymore but also because of the adorable moment that happened between Jungkook and his father. "Mage, I will have to send a message to my father then." The mage got up to grab a piece of paper, a feather, and some ink. He placed it in front of me. "A letter?" He just nod at my question. I had no other choice than just to trust him and write a letter. After I was done I hand it to him. "This is how I have been communicating with your father before I got to your world." The mage got up before walking over to a locked cabinet. He opened it and pulled out a small fountain with black water. "It's an old shadow teleporter. How did you-?" I was speechless. The mage just chuckled and let the letter fall into it before putting the fountain back and locked it. "Long story I will tell you a different time. You all need to get ready for class while the king and I will talk some more." We didn't question it and just got up leaving the room.

Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin, and JB walked together outside while I followed behind them. We all went on the small island that Jungkook and I used to sit on and enjoyed the sun on our skin. "Is everything alright Nari?" I looked over at Jungkook. "Yes, I am fine. I can't wait until they are here." I smiled again at the idea. "I can imagine. Things will be easier for you then." I nod. "I hope you will be able to like them as well. They are friendly but special in their own way." All four of them just laughed. "I'm sure we will be fine." JB answered. I smiled and nod.

"Yeah, for now, we will be fine."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 369 20
Jimin is a normal boy who lives in a little village. But one thing no one knows is that Jimin is a fairy in hiding because the village he lives in ha...
251K 9.6K 38
In this story; your family has decided to move to South-Korea to give you better education. That's their opinion. You don't like to move there becaus...
367 48 20
About a girl named Han Kimsung who turned to a vampire at the age of 14 after his possesive step brother ; Lee Hyun(who was a vampire) , bit her and...
43 1 2
This is the story of two different sides. One craving for utmost warmth and the one who wants to find the perfect match for him. Cha Y/n, a cold and...