kidnapped with one direction

By Nanania1

Calista's life isn't exactly a perfect. But she finds a way to push through it all. She could never have gott... More

the surprise
the concert part one
Bandnapped
How she feels
What did he do
So here's what happened
She says it
Dare or double dare
What's going to happen to us?
easy night
going home
Summer school
together again
Is she the one.
Will you move in with me?
Asking the question
Making breakfast
Finally meeting
First Date
authors note
Authors note
Untitled Part 22
Planing the move

Getting out

83 1 0
By Nanania1

 -When Niall came over to the guys.-

*Liam’s POV* 

        Niall came over and hung out with me, and zayn. We just talked about random guy stuff.

       “So how is Calista doing,” Zayn asks. 

       “Good. Great actually. I would ask how you and Perry are doing but you kind of haven’t seen her in two weeks,” Niall says.  

       “That is true. But before we got kidnapped everything was going good, so I assume that everything is good,” Zayn says. 

       “So Liam, how did you leave off things with Sophie?” Niall asks. 

       “Well. We got in a fight and she said that she was done with me, so I don’t think things are to good right now. But as soon as we get out of here, I am going to go and fight for her,” I say. It really bummed me out talking about what happened. “So lets talk about something else other then girl friends and stuff like that,”

       “Ok, sorry we brought it up mate,” Zayn says. 

       “Its ok, so are you guys enjoying it in here?” Niall asks. 

       “Well, I could say I like it but I would be lying,” Zayn says. 

       “That makes two of us. How but you Niall?” I ask. 

       “I want to get out of here. But I also like being able to be with Calista without the press getting in our business,” Niall says

       “That is a very true statement. I have a gut feeling that we will be getting out of here soon so, use your time wisely. By that I mean stop hanging out with us and spend every second with your girl. You never know when you might lose her and then not be able to get her back,” I say having personal experience with losing the girl I love and not being able to get her back.

       “Thanks for the advise mate. As soon as were done and the girls are done I will go over there,” Niall says. 

       “If I were you, I would go now mate,” Zayn says. 

       “If you say so,” Niall says and walks back over to Calista. I really hope that he doesn’t do anything to hurt her. If he does, I might have to beat him. She is like a sister to me and no one touches my sister.

*Niall’s POV*

       “If you say so,” I say after Liam told me not to take any time for granted. I walk over to Calista and she is still talking away to Lilly. 

       “Hey Calista could you and me have some time together. I know that we have time together all the time but I want to spend as much time with you as I can before we get out of here, because then all the press are going to be following us when ever we go out,” I say

      “Niall, I would love to spend time with you. Sorry Lilly, we can continue this conversation when I am being followed by the press all the time,” Calista says with a little chuckle. I am madly in love with her, and her adorable accent, and her smile, her laugh, and everything about her. 

       “Its ok Calista, I’ll just go steal Lou from Harry. It’ll all be good,” Lilly says. 

       “Ok, again I am sorry to push you away,” Calista says. 

       “Calista, it’s fine, i’m serious. Have some fun with Niall, but not to much fun ok,” Lilly says making the three of us giggle. 

        “I make no promises,” I say and the three of us burst out in laughter. 

       “Oh Niall,” Lilly says and suddenly stops laughing. “But seriously, if you hurt her or as I would but it, ‘have to much fun’ with her. Things will not be good for you,” She says and me and Calista stop laughing. 

       “Lilly calm down. Niall wont hurt me and I promise nothing will happen. I trust him, I actually trust him. I haven’t trusted someone in a long time. I now her wont hurt me. So are you good? Are you calm?” Calista says. 

       “Yeah I’m good, just looking out of my girl. But if you trust him, I do too,” Lilly says. 

       “Good. Now go get your man and have some fun. But not to much fun,” Calista says giggling and making me and Lilly burst into laughter, and so did Calista. Have I mentioned how much I love Calista’s laugh and everything about her. 

        “Will do Calista,” Lilly says and walks over to Lou. 

        The whole time that were together, were didn’t really talk, we just cuddled. A few kisses here and there nothing big. I really want to spend the rest of my life with her. I hope that she wants to spend the rest of her life with me. I love her so much. When we do get out of here, if we ever do. I really hope that she stays with me, but what ever she chooses I will be happy with. 

       I know that she wants to finish high school. I will help her with that. But its the College thing. If she goes to an actual school then I wont be able to see her. But if she does online schooling, she can stay with me and come with me on tours and everything will be perfect. 

       I’m not going to force her to stay with me and I am not going to force her to take online college. I just have to wait till we get out of here to worry about all that. 

*Zayn’s POV*

       I had a really good night with Niall and Liam. It was the best time I have had in here. I am so tired of being in here. I really want to get out and see Perrie. I miss her so much. The whole time that we have been in here I sleep in a corner and don’t talk to anyone and just drown in sorrows. I go to my little spot to sleep and I get all settled in with my Jacket as my pillow, on the floor, because we are kidnapped and we don’t get pillow and blankets, we’re lucky that we even get food for every meal. As I get comfy, Liam comes over and says that he wants to talk. 

       “Hows it going Zayn?” He asks 

       “Good. How about you?” I ask. 

       “Good,” He says. 

        “So do you really think that we’re going to get out of here soon?” I ask. 

       “Yeah. I have a big gut feeling. Like it will happen in the next couple of days,” He says and my mouth drops.

       “I really hope so  because I can’t stand to be in here for another week,” I say. 

       “Neither can I. I really need to work things out with Sophie,” He says. 

       “Don’t worry mate, everything will work out. I don’t blame you on wanting to get out of here to see your girl. I really want to see Perrie again. So what did you want to talk about?” 

       “Nothing. I just wanted to hang with you,” 

       “Ok, I can do that.” 

        We talk for what feels like hours, before we both start to get really tired and stat to fall asleep while talking.

-after Lilly walks away from Calista.-

*Lou’s POV*

       After I was done talking to Harry, Lilly comes over to me and says that she wants to cuddle. I gladly take that offer. We talk about a lot of different things but the main thing is what were are going to do when we get out of here. 

       “Lou. What are we going to do when we get out of here?” She asks. 

       “What do you mean love?”  I ask. 

       “What is our relation ship going to be when we get out of here?” She asks. 

       “Well, I plan on being with you forever. Through what ever you want to do,” I say. 

       “Even through me finishing high school and doing what ever I do for college?” 

       “Even through that. Lilly I love you. I don’t care what you do in life as long as I am a part of your life,” 

       “You don’t ever have to worry about not being a part of my life. I love you too,” 

       “Good. I don’t think I could live if you I wasn’t a part of your life,” 

       The rest of the time we talk about how fast we want out relationship togo. We decided that it didn’t really matter. She has decided all by her self that she wants to move in with me after we get out of here, because it will be just like being in her, except its just us and we will have good food and a bed. I am happy with this. I love her and will do anything to make her happy. 

       She falls asleep on my shoulder and I lay my head on her’s and fall asleep like that. When me, the guys, and Calista wake up in the morning the breakfast is already out. I go to wake up Lilly when the door opens and a man dressed in all black and a ski mask on walks in. I quietly get Lilly up telling to stay calm but inside I am freaking out. I want to scream but I have to be strong for Lilly. He makes his way over to us. 

       “All of you, come with me now,” The man says his voice sound familiar but I can’t think of how’s it is. 

       We all slowly walk with him. We follow him and he leads us outside. We are all about to make a run for it when we see a black van pull up. 

       “Get in the van,” the man demands. 

A/N 

So tonight I did two updates for two reasons, one, I didnt want the chaperter to be to long, and two, because I felt like it was a good place to stop. The pic to the right is Lilly. So yeah, thats really all I have to says. But comment if you want a dedication or a shout out. Message me if u want to be part of the book. But yeah please vote and share with your friends. and until next time bye byes. 

~Never stop dreaming 

~Nana

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

614K 10K 56
Ashley Styles is Harry's sister. She hasn't seen her little brother in over five years. She arrives in London, excited to see Harry, but there's some...
5.4K 54 23
Anna is head-over-heels for Harry and when she finally gets him, thanks to her best friend, Jillian, everythings great. A happy ending. Or is it?
3.9K 168 26
Phoebe is a girl who has been through a lot. When she first hears about the new band One Direction, she thinks they are a regular band, until their m...
134 10 9
A story about growing up, self expression, and love.