Beauty From Above (Emison)

By KissAssBih

'L' is not a person. It's just my thought. She always mess with me whenever I'm around Emily. She appeared wh... More

Chapter 1:Come out and Play
Chapter 2:Naish to meat U
Chapter 3:We did it
Chapter 4:It Hurts
Chapter 5:So Good
Chapter 6:Call me...
Chapter 7:Hide
Chapter 9:Just for a Second
Chapter 10:Get Away
Chapter 11: I see you
Chapter 12:Fork you
Chapter 13: Understand it well
Chapter 14: Wish you good luck for bad luck
Chapter 15: Sometimes you lose but I win
Chapter 16:Awkward but Hi
Chapter 17:What is wrong with you?
Chapter 18:Make it stop
Chapter 19:You
Chapter 20:Love
Chapter 21:Me
Chapter 22:Dive with me
Chapter 23:smiles runs away from your face
Chapter 24: Sweet but Sour
Chapter 25: Sweet but Sour 2
Chapter 26: Sweet but Sour 3
Chapter 27: Spit it out
Chapter 28: at least your pain is the only thing i remember
Chapter 29: School vs jail
Chapter 30:What just happened?
Chapter 31:Come see me
Chapter 32: You're too sweet i think i'm having diabetes
Chapter 33: Give me everything you want
Chapter 34:You don't know
Chapter 35:I can't keep quiet
Chapter 36:Keep doing it
Chapter 37: A little better with friends around
Chapter 38: The day
Chapter 39:Mom

Chapter 8:Tell her

62 4 0
By KissAssBih

Emily

I feel bad for Ali. She looks so bad. She has a bruise below her eye. That stupid waitress. She beated my Ali which is so not good. But i punched her back hard. My knuckles are just bruised. I wish i could punch her harder.

"Does that hurt?"

"Do i look good to you?"

"Sorry."

I'm putting ice on her cheek bone using a cloth,doing gently so i won't press it too hard. Ali is a bit tired,so I get that. She's too exhausted to do everything at once. Too tired to hide,to shut up,to fight. I feel so sad and bad for her. Good thing today we got a day off. I keep doing it and just realised that my look is too pitiful for her. She noticed it.

"Are you okay?"

"Oh,I'm fine. Just...wondering something."

I try to look away but I keep glancing at Ali and she just stares at me. The ice had already melted so i try to make it wet by immersing it into the water that I already prepared for a second and bring it back up. I twisted it to squeeze out a little water so it won't be too wet,and put it again on her cheek. She exclaimed a little and pulls herself away from it. She holds my hand and taps her bruised cheek gently couple of times.

"It's too cold..."

"Oh,sorry."

I twist it again,and made sure it's okay for her. I put it again,and this time it was quite nice to see Ali relaxing again. She closes her eyes,so I keep going. Poor Ali. I keep tapping the cloth on her cheek while still staring at her pretty face. I blink slowly,and took a deep breath quietly. I look down at her neck,i can't imagine how that stupid waitress hurt Ali. The bites are going to leave marks. And those marks aren't very likely. At all.

Oh Ali.

I thought,and sigh. I think she wants to sleep. I hold her back and let her slowly lay down so she can rest for the day. She is asleep. She's so angelic and innocent by why does people treat her like that?  Trash. I sit back on the chair I was sitting earlier,and put my one hand on her knee. It was wet somehow. I look at it and-

"Omygod."

I said shocked and gasped a little. Her thigh is bleeding! No wonder I felt a little wet on it.

"Omygod Ali why didn't you tell me..."

I whispered to myself and hurriedly went downstairs to get some bandage. I run back up so fast,Ali might lose a lot of blood. She looks so pale earlier. I opened her zip  jeans,and move it off of her. I put an oil to kill the germs and put a cotton on it. I wrapped her thigh with the bandage around it and made sure it's not too tight or too loosen. After i finished everything,i sit down back and sigh relieved. How dare that witch touch my Ali and hurt her?!

"You'll be fine,Ali."

I whispered while patting her leg gently and softly. I put my head on the bed and on my forearms,and just look at Ali sleeping.

"I'm here."

I said again,and let my head lay on my hand.

Alison

I woke up,and rub my eyes. I blink slowly,and lean up yawning. I guess I fell asleep. I look around,Emily isn't here. Wait where's my pants? A bandage...I guess she knew. I lost much blood. I touch the bandage,and got off of bed and walked to the front of the bed. I'm not in the mood to wear the jeans back,so I left it on the floor. The small bucket of water with the cloth on it,i remember that. I look at the clock,it's almost night. How long have I slept? I haven't slept that long before. I saw another frame. But,it was in the trash bin. I noticed it earlier when i threw my phone,i jusr didn't want to check out what it is infront of Emily,but she's not here. Which means it's safe for me to see what it is. It looks like a picture. God,i can't believe I'm picking trash. Wait,It is a picture. Of her,and another girl. Who is she? Oh. The last picture of them are kissing. Emily kissing the girl. I'm shocked,but I'm pretty curious with that girl. Is she Emily's ex? I've never seen her before at school. Well,one time but then after that it's like she vanished. The whole school was whispering about her and gossiping. I heard her name was something but I don't remember. It was a long time ago. They both look cute but,why won't Emily tell me? Wait,what am I talking about? Emily's not ready to tell me anything I'm fine with that. I shook my head and put the picture inside my bag. I went downstairs to see where she is,and see that she's on the couch sleeping. I sigh and smile softly seeing her sleeping so peacefully. I walk to the kitchen and wash my hands at the sink,and then walk to the couch where Emily is sleeping on. I sit on the sofa,and put my legs up to my chest. I stare at Em,but I keep wondering about who that girl is.

Uhhh L?

'Why that name?'

Doesn't matter. I just need to you to tell me about Emily something if you know her so much.

'Why don't you just ask her then?'

She's sleeping. I can't even bare to interrupt her sleep.

'Fine. What do you wanna know?'

Has Emily had been into a relationship with someone else other than me before?

'...how did you know that...?"

Why? I just found out.

'From where? From Who?'

Uhh the trash bin,why?Is it so important?

'Yes,but the trash bin doesn't counts. Only the girl is.'

I didnt mention you that her ex is a girl. That means you know huh?

'Yes,i do. That girl is her dead ex-girlfriend.'

Dead...?

'Yes. Her and her ex would sneak out to some club. But one horrible thing happened.'

What happened?

'Oh god. If I tell you this,never ask Emily about this ever again.'

I don't promise.

'Do you wanna rip her heart? This is the only thing she has in the past as a horrible memory,and the memory she wants to erase.'

You mean...forget about it?

'She thought that it's the only way to hide the pain.'

Hide? I thought she told me to never hide...

'Well,some people sometimes have no choice but to hide,and you know it too.'

Because I've hide before a lot of times...

'She don't know where to go,so...she chose to just forget about it.'

Yeah,you already told me that. But what happened? What 'one horrible thing happened' is?

'You know people have to hide and i do too-'

Stop ignoring my question!

Fine,fine. That girl,it was Sunday night. That girl asked your precious Emily to sneak out again and go out to somewhere...'romantic' place. They had fun. But,when they were about to go to their houses,Emily was saved by her because there was a drunk guy driving his car like crazy and hit almost the both of them.'

Then what happened?

Emily was saved by her because she pushed Emily away from the car and...'

Died?

'Exactly. It's a hard memory to remove for Emily.'

Why would she want to forget about the girl that saved her?

'Wait. You're not mad?'

Why would I be?

'You're not jealous?'

No.

'And you're not glad that her ex is a girl too and died so you can have Emily forever?'

Well,I'm quite fine. I mean,I also feel bad for Emily. She had been through a pretty rough moment for a bit of time. So,i can't feel anything but sad and awful for her.

'Why?'

She helped me,L. Emily helped all my scars to disappear somehow. And i want to make hers too.

'Damn,Ali you're a tough one. But...have you already forgotten about your past?'

I've gotten through it. So you should get over it too.

'Like i said. You're a tough one.'

I didn't say anything back,i just stare at Emily sleeping. I bet she's really tired and exhausted. I walk to her,and sit on my knees on the floor. I push the blanket that was on her up to her shoulders,and her hand opens a bit. She moves to comfortable herself and continued to sleep tight. I sigh,and keep staring at her. I sit on my bum,mermaid style.

'What are you gonna do?'

I thought for a while,figuring a way to help her. I have to do something for her like how she did for me.

"I'm gonna do what I'm best at to her."

Give her every single love I have for her. So she'll now that I'm here for her and will always be. This time I get to protect her.

I will.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 148 24
The blood had already leaked down my forehead, but I kept my eyes on Shane and tried to blink quickly to clear my vision. "Hang on, please. Please h...
1.3K 25 25
"Elle, why? Are you not happy here? Am I doing something wrong...?" His voice seemed to break when he was asking that last question. "No, it's not yo...
581 51 18
They used my vulnerability against me. They used that weapon, to make me accept their stupid idea. And I of course, accepted it, I didn't even know w...