Chapter 9:Just for a Second

The next day-

Alison

It's two days more before the new theme park. It's gonna be fun for me somehow. I have no idea but the situation enlightens up when I'm with Em. I became more happier than just sitting at home being bored with an old face. Hanna has one point. I do my life not like how other people do. I do my life simple,mostly plain and blank. Blurry. Now I realised,that she wants me to have a little light-up in it. I should try to talk to her. I actually missed her. I miss being around her and just smile at her. She doesn't treat me like a pet all the time,i just miss the time where we talked together at lunch as friends. Now that she's in a relationship with a boy named Sean,she changed. Not changed into someone she's not,she turned into someone she doesn't want to be. She's not happy being with him. I realised that when we were at prom,she was the queen and he was the king. It obviously shows at the photo. Hanna didn't smile happily at all. She forced to. And I'm not happy at that. What the heck. At least Sean is her ex now. Caleb the code breaker is her boyfriend now but I don't get it.

'Hey,how are you up to?'

I'm still trying to figure out a way to talk to Emily and my friend.

'You mean Hanna?'

Who else?

'Why?'

Listen,L. She was the only friend I had. She's my best friend. She saved me when I was in trouble. But look at me now. Now that I've lost her,i need to get her back.

'Good luck. I'll wish you that.'

Thanks,L. It's nice of you to be good for a while.

'Yeah..I thought being a little nicer to you would make you feel more happy so. Here I am.'

I smile at that silly thought and just keep walking through the halls. I saw Emily walking to the opposite direction,she must be heading to her locker. I can't smile,they might think I'm friends with the school's most talented swimmer. She's wearing  school's blue swim jacket. It suits her. She noticed me and we didn't smile. Not just yet. I walk just normally,and then she past me. She walks fast. I secretly touch her hands,and she touches mine to. We didnt say anything,just walking past each other not even smiling. I continued to walk,and i lower my head down. I smile not making anyone notice me because they don't care about me,and I walk a little bit faster to my locker.

'Wow~ what was that for?'

I slept at her house last night remember? She told me not to smile at each other yet. Only smile after school at her house. She told me that this morning. It's the rules.

'Ooohhh what some bunch of hotties playing pretend.'

Shut up.

I smile and blush a little. I bite my lip and try to calm myself. I took a deep breath and keep smiling. I came to my locker,and as usual unlock it and took the books I need to bring with me. But,somebody gave me a letter. I took it and it was a little ripped. It wrote 'think you can just blame me like that? Have you forgotten about what you've done?' And his handwriting is not so neat.

It's a boy's writing.

'Who do you think it is?'

Who else would it be? You know its him.

I clench the paper,right as when I saw a bloody doll. Not real blood,but red thick. Looks real,but I'm not surprised at all. Unfazed as fuck. The doll was super wet with the blood all over it,and it fell because it was too slippery. It fell on my sneakers,and my shirt was stained too. Great. Everyone is watching me,gasping. What some bunch of nerds like they've never seen blood before. Please. This is just fake. I'm holding the locker door,just glaring at the doll with a knife on top. I bend down,and pick up the dolly. It's so ugly. Just like how he thought of me,huh? With Wendy's restaurant hair colour,and hair style. Tied up like a barn girl. Oh so pathetic. When I turn around,i see everyone just staring at me and closing their mouths. It smells awful,but I don't care. Some of them are taking pictures so i throw the doll to them. They jumped and drops their phone surrendering.