Chapter 16:Awkward but Hi

Alison

"Uhh,hey..." I guess Emily and Hanna aren't really expecting this,but i really hope they can be friends."Look if you guys be nice to each other and be friends it would mean a lot to me.Please?"Hanna sighs,giving up. She overstretch her arm to Emily,and smile."I'm Hanna." Finally i saw Emily giving back the smile to Hanna,and shake hands with her."Emily."Good.I'm so happy they get to accept each other as both my important people.I saw Spencer patting Aria's back,oh god.

"Em?" I poke my elbow on her arm,and keep staring at them.Emily turns to me after having a little talk with Hanna and looks at my gaze.Surprised,i guess.She gasps a little and then Hanna sees them.WE three are speechless,but then i walk to Spencer and want to know what happened to her."Spence?"

"Don't say anything.She'll literally laugh." I squint at her and turn my head to Aria,she's actually puking in a paper bag and i see  that she's enjoying it."It was,AWSOME." I'm thinking,Aria went to a crazy ride but still enjoyed it even if she's not feeling okay. Right now."C'mon. Let's get you somewhere to sit down for a bit."Spencer grabs her arm,but she's too weak to even stand on one leg. She do need a little time out,she's looking pale. "I'll help." Hanna says,i look at her suprised but smiles,and so does Spencer."Thanks." Spencer smiles so sweetly to Hanna,it's actually a first thing i knew about Hanna feeling so shy but glad to help.They both help Aria to stand,but she sits back down to puke. I just  stare at Aria feeling a little pity,she's really sick.Spencer saw my look,and walked to me whispering something.I'm really shocked,i feel touched. I smile to Spencer,and she just rubs my arm.

I turn my head to Emily,and she was actually making the same look i did looking at Aria. I wanted to say something,but then Spencer fake coughs."Ehem,i think you two should go without us.The night is still young." I look back to Spencer and she was winking to me.I smile and nod a little,thank god Emily and Hanna didn't notice it."Are you sure you're fine without us?" I asked,and turn my head to Hanna after Spencer. She smiles sweetly,and nod letting me go. I feel this excitement in me,i get to have another night with Emily.

"See you later." I said and they waved to me,i walk to Emily walk beside her. She looks surprised and don't know what i'm doing,i just smile.I giggle a little,and grab her hand to walk to a ride as we're far enough from Spencer,Aria and Hanna. I run,and she runs with me holding my hand.I look at her and she's just following me,doesn't have a clue at all."Just come with me." I said softly,and she  nods. I turn my head back towards,biting my lips. It's the only ride L told me earlier to go with Emily after Spencer told me something. 

'Ferris wheel. The only romantic ride for nights in a funfair.'

Are you sure?

'Oh i'm sure. There will be miracles.'

There it is.The ride i want to ride with Emily.No screaming,no terrifying,no nothing. Just the two of us. The line is quiet short,i quickly run to there. Emily runs as well,and i interlock our fingers together smiling happily."You surprise me." She said,i just keep smiling like a child. We show our pass to the employee,and he nods to us smiling. I got in first,and then she gets in.I guess we were the last people that lined in.

The ride already started to move,it lifts us up. I lean on my back,and just relaxing,looking at the view.I already have a perfect view here."This is nice." Emily says,and i put my hand on her thigh.She took my hand and interlock fingers again,of course smiling. I lay my head on her shoulder,and say something suddenly."Did you really bought it for me?" It was quite,but i feel that she's looking at me."For us?" I asked again. And finally lifting my head to look at her.Spencer told me that she bought VIP passes just for the both of us,but when she heard i can't come with her,she was sad and had to give the passes to Spencer and Aria so THEY can go instead and not HER.But...what i'm actually glad for is that she's here.