Fade~ A Luke Hemmings fan fic...

Oleh darcy18ego

"No one wants sadness, no one wants pain, you can't have a rainbow without a little rain." ©2014 darcy18ego Lebih Banyak

Violet
Green
Turquoise
Pink
Blue
Red
Grey
White
Black
Epilogue: Brown

Prologue: Blue (edited 4-14-15

1.5K 38 11
Oleh darcy18ego

I tugged at my moms shirt never wanting to let go. She told me to play with the other kids and she would be back in a while.
     She walked off and gave me a smile. For today was my first day of kindergarden.
     I nervously looked around as I slowly walked to a table filled with crayons and coloring sheets and sat down.
     I picked up a blue crayon. Blue felt warm, light, carefree, holding beautiful memories with in it. I began to scribble down on my paper, a beautiful sky, with fluffy clouds. I drew a sun at the corner of the paper.
     I looked at the boy beside me and looked at the paper in front of him. He was drawing a girl. The girl had blonde hair ,and blue eyes. The girl looked a lot like me.
     "What are you drawing?" I asked the boy.
      "A pretty girl," the boy replied swiftly.
     "It looks like me," I said.
     "It is you," said the boy, "I'm Luke."
     We became best friends right away. Our memories are blue , just like the sky. Infinity and beyond.

A/N:

Hey guys! This is my first fanfiction. Please tell me if I make any spelling, grammar ,or punctuation mistakes. I will not get frustrated. It helps me learn and you enjoy the book better. I have all of my chapters prewritten. So I will be updating regularly. No worries. I will keep in touch with you guys. Any questions? I love you guys so much! Enjoy! (Special thanks to my dear friends, tori, Erica, tif, James, Tatiana ,the "taco squad". You know who you are. Ily.)

- the author of this book

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.3M 57.7K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
Doors open. Oleh ash

Fiksi Penggemar

568K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
769K 28.4K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...