TMB ❧ j.jk✔️ (REVISING)

Par ssweetae_

"Why are you obsessed with me?." Yandere jk ff (REVISING) (Cover: @pratima76) Plus

NOTE
Disclaimer
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
10.5
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24*
25

12

2.8K 89 26
Par ssweetae_

Tears gradually found your eyes and before you know it, you started to bawl your eyes out.

Your parents were dead.

Stab marks all around their body but mostly on their stomach. But... their organs...

were gone.

They were murdered... but from where?

You  suddenly saw a shadow  in the doorway and it threw something at you.

You dodged it but since it was so dark you couldn't see a thing and it slightly brushed against your head. Only the small stream of moonlight shone through the window and you could only see a part of that item. When you saw that shadow slowly walking towards you...

You made a run for it. 

You ran up the stairs and closed the door to your room. WIth all your might, you scootched your bed in front of the door. You then ran into your closet to find your baseball bat and you grabbed your phone . Your hands were shaking as you dialed 911.

"911 here what's your emergency?"

"P-please t-there was this guy in my home and h-he murdered my parents a-and..."

"What did he look like ma'am?"

"bunny mask! THE BUNNY GUY WHO KILLED THE OTHER GUY PLEASE COME"

"Okay, ma'am we're coming as soon as possible,"

The murderer started to tap on the door while you heard a faint giggle on the other side.

Oh my fucking god please (dont) kill me now

"Did you get hurt?"

"I-I don't know, my head really hurts tough..."

"Were coming as fast as we can, please stay put..."

You felt like you had to text someone but you didn't know who. All your friends didn't know where you lived, except Jungkook.

You texted Jungkook , crying for your life. The murderer was scratching on the door with their knife and that just did it for you.

You fainted.

🐰🔪

"Y/n?"

"Y/N! Please wake up! The police is here to help!" A familiar voice said. You immediately recognized the voice and opened your eyes.

Jungkook

Your vision was blurry but your were still able to text Jungkook that a bed was in front of the room. After a few seconds, you heard him yelling in the other side, to break the door down.

Your eyelids became heavier and heavier until you couldn't fight the urge to stay awake. You felt something wet dripping down your back and you figured it was your sweat. As you saw police men barging in the room, you closed your eyelids.

🐰🔪

||

You woke up in a hospital bed when someone was grasping your hand tightly. Your head was pounding as you licked your dry lips.

When Jungkook saw you awake, his eyes sparkled.

"You're awake!" He cried "I'm so sorry I couldn't come earlier, I was just busy feeding my bunnies I didn't realize I was getting text messages I-,"

"It's not your fault!" You coughed "it's mine. I- *cough* my parents,"

You started to cry

So much things happened in one day... you couldnt comprehend everything that was happening.

Your parents... although you were adopted and they weren't your actual parents... they still loved you like you were their own. And because you were a scared little dumb bitch, you couldn't warn them in time...

Because of MY STUPID SELF

MY PARENTS DIED 

I hate myself.

"..."

"My parents," You started "They...

"they were the one who adopted me, they sacrificed their time for me, they loved me even though I wasn't their actual daughter... they did everything for me. I tried my best, making them happy by studying hard, winning rewards and giving them gifts but... I wish I could do better..." you said "I don't want to live anymore, this hurts so much,"

"I know how you feel," Jungkook said "My parents also passed away and I only have my older brother and younger brother... "

"But I don't have anyone,"

"You have me," he smiled 

You looked up to meet his eyes. It was gray... so mesmerizing to stare at...

"It came up to me in surprise... you asking me to help you. I mean I'm honestly no help at all,"

"But you are," you said "thank you, even though we don't know each other I really appreciate you doing this for the person you don't even know,"

You said "You're like the only person I have... I- I have no relatives... only you and lily,"

"But I do know everything about you," he mumbled so that you couldn't hear it

he leaned in for a hug. Your tears fell down your cheeks and you nuzzled your nose into his leather jacket. You smelled his cologne and it made you feel safe somehow. But then a small scent threw you off. It smelled awfully like your mom's perfume.

But your mom uses a limited expensive perfume that one one has it in the world. How in the earth can he have my m-

What??

"Jungkook I have another question to ask you,"
___________________________________
YO children of your mothers.

Author 2020 here and I have something for you

I like ckoc :)) 

(If you know the m3554G3 then SHHHH)

edited 1/3

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

8.7K 453 31
"ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ" ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴀɪᴅ ᴀꜱ ʜᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ. "ʏ-ʏᴏᴜ ᴡ-ᴡʜᴀᴛ?" ʜᴇ ᴀꜱᴋᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ꜱᴛᴜᴛᴛᴇʀɪɴɢ. "ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴊᴇᴏɴ!" ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴀɪᴅ ᴀꜱ ʜᴇ ᴘᴜʟʟᴇᴅ...
57.8K 2.7K 23
𝗷𝗲𝗼𝗻'𝘀 : 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗿𝗮𝘇𝘆 : " 𝘆𝗲𝘀 𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝗰𝗿𝗮𝘇𝘆 , 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗰𝗿𝗮𝘇𝘆 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗳𝘂𝘀𝗲𝘀 𝘁�...
2.5M 69.4K 51
He's obsessed with you, that's what you want right? ⚠️ All these characters are mine and therefore not a fan fiction! These are my original work and...
917K 42.3K 40
"ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴇꜱꜱᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ, ᴀᴍᴏʀ" ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴꜱ ᴀᴅᴜʟᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ, ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴄᴇ & ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ