Melanin Queen

By _Latiyaa

"Your not a black girl, you're a melanin queen." More

MELANIN QUEEN*
MELANIN QUEEN*
MELANIN QUEEN*
MELANIN QUEEN*
MELANIN QUEEN*
MELANIN QUEEN*
MELANIN QUEEN*
MELANIN QUEEN*
MELANIN QUEEN*
MELANIN QUEEN*
MELANIN QUEEN*
MELANIN QUEEN*
MELANIN QUEEN*
MELANIN QUEEN*
MELANIN QUEEN*
MELANIN QUEEN*
MELANIN QUEEN*

MELANIN QUEEN*

4.5K 197 107
By _Latiyaa

C H A P T E R
F O U R

"BABE ; Black And Beautifully Exquisite." — Stephanie Lahart

A R M A N D A

"Damn! Excuse you." I said towards Armani, whom purposely bumped into me as she walked to the bathroom.

It's been a hot minute since our little altercation about Dave and shorty was still tripping. I honesty didn't have time for her bullshit today or any other day.

It was almost the end of the nice weather and the least I wanted to do was enjoy it and that's what was going to happen regardless of any petty ass beef I had. Family or not.

I looked over at myself in the mirror one last time before heading down to my ride. I couldn't help the smile that spread across my face as I looked at my reflection.

The way my skin glowed as the sun kissed it from the window. The more I embraced it, the more I didn't give a fuck what anyone had to say about my beautiful dark chocolate complexion. Not that I even cared before but now I just really didn't give a fuck.

I was definitely feeling like I was 'THAT BITCH'.

I quickly snapped a picture, not wanting to keep my ride waiting any longer.

( ARMANDA^)

Closing up my room behind me, I said my "see ya laters" to my mom and Auntie Sky before headed out into the world.

Walking towards the black shinny car I flipped my pink long bundles, opened the door and hopped in. His cologne filled my nose as I got comfortable.

"Bout time you gave a brotha' a chance." He smirked at me as he looked over my appearance.

"You must have liked what you seen cause you damn sure wasn't getting off my back about coming out with you."

He laughed, "you absolutely right, glad it worked though," he leaned over and kissed my cheek.

He was such a flirt. I didn't mind though, it was kind of nice having someone sweat me like this. That didn't mean that I was so open though, I knew how these boys was.

He started up the car and drove, where to? I had the slightest clue.

"So now that you got me out, what you had in mind?"

He started snickering like a school girl, it mad me a little confused cause what the fuck can he possibly be snickering at? I didn't say shit funny.

"Um hello? I know what I said wasn't that freaking funny..."

"Nah I know, the only thing that's funny is where I'm taking you.. you might think, the person I portray to be isn't into this date that I specifically put together myself..."

I leaned to my side and looked at him.

"So in other words the place you taking me isn't really your type of scene?"

"Exactly, but I thought it would be something you would like..."

Not saying anything, I accepted his word and just enjoyed the ride there. It was bitter sweet sitting in this car, the sweet part is that I felt like I was a lucky girl that someone would even give me the time of day. I wasn't ugly but there wasn't a lot of men out there that wanted to date someone a few shades darker than them. Now the bitter part is that, it was Dave.

After I sent him that long ass message cursing him out on how he handled my sister at the party, he explained to me that it was never suppose to had went down like that, he sincerely apologized to both me and Armani and made sure that he stopped dealing with her completely.

Apparently he had his eyes on someone else. Me. At first I wasn't all cool with it because of him and my sister past relationship and just because she was family, but then I started hearing around the way that she was throwing salt to my name.

All cool points is out the window. I don't fuck with Armani and that's word to my black girl magic!

🌟 S T E P H A N I E

'Aww my best friend is fucking beautiful.' I awed to myself as I liked her recent picture on Instagram.

I was happy that Armanda was finally stepping out and showing off that bomb ass sun-kissed, melanin popping, cocoa brown skin tone she had. It took her long enough but I'm glad it didn't have to take any longer.

The sun was setting as I left out the store, I had purchased a bottle of sprite and some cool ranch Doritos. Out in front waiting was my cousin Diego.

He leaned up against his car talking away with his friends and worked the block like he always did around this time.

"What up fam." He said embracing me into a hug.

"Sup Diego, staying out of trouble?" I asked as I took a sip of my drink.

He shrugged and smirked, "I'm trying to, you know how it is out here, motherfuckers always want beef with D."

He was right, Diego was always in the mix with somebody it didn't make no damn sense. But that's how it is when you most hated, you have a target on your head anywhere you go.

"Aight now, I don't wanna have to see my fam on some bitch shirt saying R.I.P."

"You know that's never gonna happen, and if it does.. some bitch ass nigga really caught me slipping."

In the midst of me and him conversing some dude pulled up and of course Armani was right there clucking behind like a chicken head she was.

Rolling my eyes I watched as she giggled and snaked her arms around some dude, that obviously had my cousin Diego's full attention.

Me and Armani locked eyes for what seemed like forever but it was only a couple of seconds, more than enough time to let her ass know I wasn't on no friendly shit.

After what she did to Armanda I lost respect for lil' shorty, you can't turn on your blood like that, I don't give a fuck what the situation is. Talk that shit out and make mends the next day.

"Aye, Steph.. I need you to take ya ass home right now." Diego ordered as he started inching for his pistol that was held nicely and discreetly in place by his belt..

"D—.."

"You gonna stand there looking dumb or you gonna do what I s—."

Just like that bullets was flying and that's all I can actually remember.

A R M A N D A

After an hour and thrifty minutes of driving we finally pulled up to Six Flags. I chuckled at the sight of the theme park and absolutely loved the idea.

It was always a fantasy of mines to walk through the park holding a teddy bear that a boy won for me, just talking bout nothing in particular, looking at all the lights of the rides and concession stands.

"I hope you not disappointed.." he said looking in my direction, "if you are we can go somewhere else, your pick.."

I shook my head, "no this is absolutely fine..."

He pulled out a couple of bills to pay for each of our wrist bands, that means unlimited rides.

We spent most of the time getting on rides, playing games at the stands and eating the famous smoked Turkey legs. Which was absolutely my favorite.

"Ok you get one more throw, you hit the top clown you win a one of the big teddy bears above me.." the game attendant said to Dave.

Dave spun the ball around in his hands for a little as he concentrated on how he was gonna throw the ball. He took a slight step back and threw that ball with so much force I think he broke the damn clown.

"We have a winnneeeeeer!." The attendant said loud enough and blowing his horn, gathering the attention of many people.

"Go head and pick ya prize." Dave said towards me.

I picked a jumbo size teddy bear and thanks Dave as we continued to walk to nowhere in particular.

He grabbed hold to my hand and put it towards his lips catching me completely off guard. I can feel the moist and softness of them two plump melons and easily got aroused.

'Damn wish I can feel that kiss somewhere else', I thought to myself.

"Thanks for giving me a chance to take you out today, babe."

"Babe?"

Since when we decided on calling each other these little pet names?

"Yeah. Black and beautifully exquisite"

"Damnnnnn daddy, that's really how you feel?"

He laughed, "damn right... let me be that.."

"Be what?" I asked.

"Daddy,"

I had to think long and hard about this.. was he really serious or was he fucking with me?

There was so many stories about Dave... plus how I know he ain't gonna treat me like how he treated my sister, the ages were different but we still the same kind of species.

"Ion know I have to think about that. You was fucking with my sister Dave, remember?"

He nod his head. "That's cool just don't think to long about it, I'm ready Armanda, I'm ready for you to be mine."

He leaned down and placed a soft peck on my glossy lips, not even complaining to me how glossy they are.

"Aight I thought about it, ima give you a chance Dave.. but if you fuck up that's it."

He grew a big smile on his face as he scooped me up in his arms giving me another kiss. I laughed aloud as he was making us the center of attention.

"Hold on my phone ringing, it could be my mom."

I dug into my fanny pack that was around my waist and looked at my phone it was auntie Sky.

Hitting the green button I answered, "hey auntie what's up?"

"Manda you have to come to Brookdale hospital, like now, okay baby? Just come.." with that she hung up.

My whole face wad screwed at this moment, who can possibility be at the hospital right now.. it was either Armani or mom, either way I wasn't standing around any longer figuring out who.

"Dave take me to Brookdale.."

He didn't ask any more questions he just followed suite.

____________________________________

Sorry for the long wait and short chapter, hope you guys enjoyed. 💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.5K 1K 60
Their story isn't over ~Read Instagram to understand~
65.2K 1.5K 50
MELANIN POPPINโœจ๐Ÿ’•for my fellow black girls out there tired of hearing about blonde straight hair blue eye this is for you sis cause ik how ya feel re...