Bad boy

By ImabigfanofROSS

What will happen when Stormie and Mark had enough of Ross's behaviour he is letting the family down and the b... More

Bad boy
Moving:(
School :)
Hospital:(
Thanks for saying Goodbye!
No!! Please!!
I missed you!!
Court :(
1 week later:)
Cali :)
The Morning after:)
Leaving:(
Supporting act
Pregnancy test
Tour:)
Great!
Graduation and Descions :)
Cali :)
4 weeks later
long time no see :)
The truth!
Getting better
Birthdays:)
Austin&Ally:)
Baby sitting Sarah :)
Date!
Date part 2
Together again
Christmas at home:)
Goodbye's and Hello's
Christmas and surprise!
Conpetition A/N
New Book A/N
Confused
Parttttyyyy!!!!!
Movie night and dares
News and betrayl
Mistakes
Sequel!!!!
Guys:(
New book!!!
New story// how love fucked me up

Finding out and Arrivals

189 3 0
By ImabigfanofROSS

*2 weeks later*

*Milly's POV*

I finally learned to live with the heartbreak of loosing my baby and Ross has been so supportive so has the Lynches. I apologised to them and they said they understood and right now Im sat on the sofa watching 'Girl meets world' while Ross is at the doctors. He is having troubles breathing lately so I said he should go.

I was Interrupted by a knock at the door.

I opened it to reveal a girl around my age standing their wearing black leggings and a superman shirt and doc martins.

"Hello can I help you?" I asked.

"Hi um I'm looking for Ross Lynch" she replied looking scared.

"He is out at the moment is it something I can help you with?" at this point she started crying hysterically.

"Oh hunny what's wrong come in" I said as she stepped in.

"Are you his girlfriend?"

"No I'm his cousin I'm looking after his dog" I lied we don't even have a dog.

"Oh okay"

"So what can I help you with?" I asked as she got a pregnancy test out of her bag.

"I slept with him 2 weeks ago and I've missed my period I think I'm pregnant"

I would gob smacked he wouldn't do that to me would he not again!

"And when was this?" I asked holding back the tears.

"The 24th"

That was the night I lost our baby how could he just on time he walked in.

"Hey Milly who is this is it your friend I'm Ross Milly's boyfriend" he said going to shake her hand he really doesn't remember?

"Boyfriend I thought she was your cousin" the girl replied.

"No hahaha it's nearly two years since we met I think" he said.

I grabbed the test out of her hand and threw it at Ross.

"What was that for babe?" he asked really confused.

"Ill tell you what that was for it was for you sleeping with some random slut the night I lost our baby how could you again!" I shouted at him he just stood their totally speachless.

"Go take the test now!" I shouted at her she looked to scared to say no so I showed her to the bathroom.

When Ross came over to me and tried to grab my arm but I yanked it out of his grip.

"Baby it's not what it seems like" he cried.

"Yes it is exactly what I think it is you slept was a slut as soon as I lost our baby you cheated once again this time theirs no going back and I mean that!" I said just as she walked out and handed me the stick.

'Negative' it read a sigh of relief washed over me but I still hate what he did to me.

"Leave now!" I shouted at her and she ran out the door and left. I walked into mine and Ross's room and grabbed my suitcases and started packing my things when Ross walked in.

"Baby please don't do this we can get though this surly" he said as he broke down crying.

"We could've if it was a kiss but obviously I'm not good enough for you!" I shouted back.

"You are baby please don't say that"

"How many times have you cheated on me Ross 3-4 times I've had enough and every time I forgave you not this time, I've never betrayed you and you repay me like this we are over for good all you ever done was cause trouble from day one my life was so much easier before I even met you and I'm glad I lost this baby what life would it of had a dad that keeps cheating on their mum all the time I'm going to the place where I should've stayed a long time ago and if you come an find me I will get a restraining order against you I hate you and you can have this back too!" I said throwing my engagement ring at him and grabbing my bags and putting them in my car boot and grabbing my passport too when I got a phone call from Rydel.

"Hello?" I said through my tears and Ross stood in front of me!

"Milly....its......urghhhh.......time come to..........the hospital please" she screamed down the phone.

"Yeah I'm coming now hang in their Delly!" I replied panicking. I had a panic expression written over my face and I think Ross noticed.

"What's going on?" he asked as he wiped his tears.

"Rydel is in labour we need to get to the hospital get in!" I shouted and he climbed in the passenger side and I sped all the way to the hospital labour ward. I ran despite the pan from my miscarriage.

"Rydel Lynch" I said to the lady.

"Only family allowed sorry" she said.

"I'm her brother and she is her birthing partner so where is she?" Ross panicked.

"Across the hall turn left room 4" she replied and we ran down the hall and found the lynches apart from Stormie and Ell.

"Where is she?" I asked.

"Through their Ross wait here" Mark said.

I ran Into the room to see Rydel crying and Ratliff panicking.

"I can't do it" Rydel cried I walked over to her and grabbed her hands.

"You can Rydel think of those beautiful girls that are going to be placed in your arms do it for me please!" I begged and she nodded.

"What happened why have u been crying?" Stormie asked.

"Ill tell you later let's just get these baby's born ell hold her other hand" I said and he nodded and kissed Rydel on the head.

"It's all your fault Ell" she shouted he looked guilty.

"Don't worry she is in pain she will say anything!" I reassured him and he nodded.

"Right Rydel one massive push and the first one will be here!"the nurse encouraged her.

"Push!" Stormie shouted.

She pushed really hard as little cries filled the room. They wrapped her up and placed her into my arms.

"Little Lexi Cheryl Ratliff she weighed 7pound 4oz" Ratliff said.

"She is adorable" I said as I adored her.

"Come on Rydel one more push and our other little girl will be here come on" Ratliff encouraged Rydel.

After another push Leah Stormie Ratliff was born weighing 7pound 4oz. They placed her in Rydel's arm.

"Congrates you guys their perfect" I said.

"I love you Rydel" ell said and kissed her.

"I love you to take her and go show the family with Milly please I'm so tired" she asked as she placed him in his arms.

We walked out into the waiting room and showed them the baby's.

"Which ones which?" Ryland asked.

"This one is Lexi Cheryl Ratliff weighing 7pound 4oz" I said handing her over to Mark.

"And this other little princess is called Leah Stormie Ratliff born on the 4th of july 4:55pm" Ell said passing her over to Stormie when my phone buzzed.

From: Jess:)

Plane booked for 2 hours time say your goodbyes ill be at the airport to pick you up dont think about forgiving him okay? Love you see you soon x

I walked over to the Lynches about to say my goodbye's.

"Guys I've come to say goodbye I'm leaving to go back to England and im never coming back" I chocked out.

"What!why?" Mark said.

"Ask your son I'm going to say goodbye to Rydel an Stormie and ill be back to say goodbye to you guys" i said turning away when Ross grabbed my arms.

"Please don't leave I love you!"

"It's too late you should've though about that before you hurt me" I said and walked into Delly's room crying.

"Oh sweetie what's wrong?" Stormie asked pulling me into a hug.

"I'm leaving for good my plane leaves in two hours" I said.

"What! why? you can't leave I just have birth to the twins I want you to be the godmother" Rydel cried.

"I can't stay here I'm so sorry ill stay in touch text and call you everyday I promise"

"Why are you leaving sweetie" Stormie asked.

"Ross slept with a random girl the night I lost our baby he has cheated on me so much in the past and he has gone to far this time I can't forgive him I'm sorry but please don't try and make me stay I need to go please just let me!" I begged them.

"Just know that I love you like my own daughter I will miss you so much but please stay in touch i love you" Stormie said once again pulling me into a hug.

"I love you two mom" I replied and walked over to Delly.

"Your the sister I never had and that will stay with me forever but you weren't just my sister your my best friend too! and I love you so much here" she said placing her pandora charm bracelet (she got when she was 13 she always wore it) in my hand.

"Delly I can't take this"

"Yes you can wear it all the time and never forget me" she cried and I hugged her.

"Never I love you two sis" I said and walked away.

"Bye" I said and turned around to see her crying on Stormie's shoulder.

*Ross's POV*

"What did you do now you idiot" Riker shouted at me. I sat down and put my head in my hands.

"I slept with another girl the night Milly lost the baby I got drunk too" I confessed.

"Your such a idiot how could you hurt her like that again?" Rocky shouted.

"You don't deserve her!" Riker shouted.

"How could you be so stupid Ross" dad said.

"We had a massive argument she said she didn't love the baby and I got angry went out got drunk and slept with her I didn't think" I said as I cried.

"You never do!" Ryland said as she walked back out.

*Milly's POV*

I walked over to Ryland first.

"You take care of Savannah and don't every betray here or you'll have me to answer to I'm going to miss you so much! your like my little brother I love you" I said as I hugged him.

"I will and I will miss you two love ya sis"

Next I went to Rocky.

"Hey bro you better keep me updated and tell me the plans for yours and Rachael's dates! same goes for you as I said so Ryland don't betray her! Im going to miss you! I love you" I said as I hugged him.

"I will miss you too Parker love you!"

Next was Riker.

"Treat Kaci like a princess and don't betray her give her everything she needs! I will miss you and I love ya bro" I said as I hugged him.

"Of course I will and I will miss you love you sis"

Next was Riker.

"You take are of Rydel and those two beautiful girls treasure them for ever Im going to miss you bro love you Delly is going to need you now more than ever!" I said as I hugged him.

"I will I promise ill do anything to make sure their happy ill miss you love you baby sis"

Next was Mark.

"Please make sure everyone's alright for me and look after your self you were like my second dad and I can't thank you enough for what you did for me I love you and ill miss you Dadda Lynch" I said as I hugged him.

"I will miss you more love you my second daughter"

I turned around and walked over to Ross and bent down in front of him.

"We just weren't made to be good bye Ross" I said and started walking away from the family I love loads when I felt Ross catch up with me.

"Here take this so you'll remember me and it was my luck charm so hopefully it will be yours too" he said as I placed it on my index finger.

"Thanks bye!" I shouted to the Lynchs and left the hospital I got my things out of Ross's car and put them in the taxi.

"California airport please" I said and we set off.

When we arrived i paid the driver and got my bags out the taxi and walked into the airport when my phone buzzed.

From: My baby boy❤

Your my forever and always I love you!xxxxxx

I let the tears slip down my face when my phone buzzed again.

@rossr5: my forever and always has gone forever and ill never forgive myself just know that I will always love you!❤xxx

"Plane boarding to London England, from Los Angles California please board now!"

I picked up my bags and walked onto the plane.

This is it my fresh start no going back now!

Yay I finished the book.

The sequel is called 'My forever and always❤'

First chapter posted tomorrow ill let you all now!~Georgia xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
22.6M 795K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" โฆ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
126K 5.5K 55
แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€ธแ€€แ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€”แ€พแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€™แ€แ€Šแ€ทแ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€”แ€พแ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€กแ€œแ€พแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€กแ€•แ€ผแ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€›แ€ฌแ€€ แ€™แ€ญแ€˜แ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€›แ€ฒแ€ทแ€กแ€แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€กแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€บแ€…แ€ฎแ€…แ€‰แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€™แ€พแ€ฏแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€กแ€•แ€ฑแ€ซ...
28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...