The Magnificent Adventure.

By Just_A_Junkrat

Just something I worked on at school once. More

I don't know what to do...
Hell is freezing over!
Smile. Torture unending.
Pain is not hilarious.
Just my imagination.

The Awakening

51 6 1
By Just_A_Junkrat

It was a cold night. December 2nd. I was snuggled up in bed. Suddenly, I awoke to a cute voice. "Pika, Pikachu!" What was it? It poked and prodded my face. I sat up, mesmerised at what I saw. It looked like something I'd seen before, except different. What was different about it? I had no idea. I was still woozy from the night before. It gestured me with its jagged tail to follow it, so I did. It led me outside, to a portal which seemed to contain a powerful blizzard. It jumped into the portal. I ran, but it came back and electrified me. Unconcious, it dragged me into the portal. When I woke up, I was in bed again. But something was different. I never remembered having a red and white bird called Fletchling. Wait a minute... Fletchling? I went outside. This is it. I've somehow become the son of the famous Ryhorn racer Gracie. My life has been transformed. I am in the World of Pokemon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.8K 2.2K 79
What if it wasn't Japan that teleported to another world, but the superpower country on Earth, America's Cold War rival that in our OTL is collapsed...
63.9K 1.9K 180
"In a world of pirates and adventure, meet Ryo, a half mink-half human with a tragic past. After losing his parents, Ryo was taken in and trained by...
28K 701 119
النوع: شونين اي ، مأنها ، كوميديا ، دراما ، الحياه المدرسيه العمل: مستمر -القصه- "يوما يحكى قصه مرحه عن الحياة...
21.9K 652 19
Trains had always made you sick but here you are now. On one, in a sky full of stars that travels to different galaxies. How did you end up here? You...