Anpawman [BTS] โœ“

Oleh moonvanjoon

[Hybrid AU] [โœ“] It was all supposed to be fun and games. He wasn't supposed to arrive late and get locked out... Lebih Banyak

-Intro-
Prologue
001
002
003
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
XXX
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
Epilogue
Thank You

004

10.3K 468 110
Oleh moonvanjoon

The next morning I'm awoken by something soft and fluffy brushing against my nose, the sensation making me sneeze.

As I slowly try to sit up, a heavy weight holds me down. When I look to my side, Taehyung is sleeping soundly, an arm wrapped around my torso.

On the other side, Jungkook slowly rubs his eyes and stares at me for a while before speaking up. "D-Did I wake you noona?" He asks grabbing his bunny ears closer to the sides of his face.

"Not at all Jungkook." I say with a smile and ruffle his hair, then to make him feel better I softly scratch the base of his ears.

"Tae?" I call out softly, slightly shaking his shoulder which makes him groan. "It's time to get up."

"Why?" He says in a whiny voice rubbing his eyes.

"Because we have some things to do." I say moving to get away from his grip. "I need to get you guys some things if you're staying for a while."

As soon as Taehyung hears this, his ears perk up and he immediately sits up, his tail wagging rapidly.

"Really?"

"Yes, but I need to get ready." I say and he moves his arms letting me free.

With a sigh, I quickly get up and head to the bathroom, making sure that the door is locked.

As I comb my hair, I let out a sigh and try to relax my tense shoulders.

"You can do this Eun Min." I say to myself making a fist. "You're just taking a break for a day."

A break.

It's been too long since I've taken a day off from work. I should try to enjoy it.

"Are you guys ready?" I call out as I open the door and two figures brush by the door into the direction of the living room.

"We're ready." Both say at the same time.

"Then let's go." I reply with a smile and grab the keys.

***

The ride to the super market is overall quiet, with Taehyung pointing at something and shouting once in a while.

"Alright boys," I say resting my arm on the seat and turning to face them, "stay close to me and don't wander off."

Jungkook nods his head a little too hard and Taehyung responds with a hum, basically half way out of the car.

With a low chuckle, I remove the key and lock the car as we cross the set of glass doors.

Their eyes widen as they see the isles with different products, looking like they've never seen something like this before and they just found their favorite candy.

"It's so big." Jungkook says in a small voice.

"So is there anything specific you guys want to eat?" I ask as we walk through the isles and both of them glance at each other and shrug in response. "Well, if you see anything let me know." I say giving them a smile.

As we walk, a hand grips the back of my shirt tightly and I turn my head slightly to see Jungkook walking closer to me, his nose twitching and his ears looking droopy under his hoodie.

I can feel his anxiety and nervousness. "Kookie?" I coo and he looks at me with wide eyes. "Are you okay?"

As soon as I finish my sentence he shakes his head furiously. "I don't really like this place." He says looking around. "There's too many people."

My eyes widen for a split second before I wrap my arm around him in a side hug. "We won't take too long, okay?"

"O-okay?" He says, slightly jumping when Taehyung shouts behind us.

"Noona!" Taehyung calls out. "Can we go over there?" He says pointing in the direction of the frozen products, his tail slightly wagging inside his pants as he waits for my response.

"Sure Tae." I say and he gives me a boxy grin. "But try not to get too excited okay? Someone could notice." I whisper and he nods taking a deep breath and looking down.

As Taehyung looks at the different flavored ice creams, I grab Jungkook's hand to calm him a bit. "Why don't you choose something you like?"

"Hmmm." Jungkook doe eyes scan each product before his lips curve into a small smile. "I've always wanted to try these." He says grabbing a pack of banana milk and placing it on the cart.

"Alright, let's go." I say guiding them to the cashier to pay for the items.

The boys each grab some bags and help me with the groceries, Jungkook stepping closer to me, slightly shaking.

Noticing this, we quicken our pace and get in the car. Taking off as soon as we are in.

As I drive I keep glancing at the rear view mirror, Jungkook's frown making me worry.

"Jungkook?" I call out softly and he responds with a hum. "Is there anything that makes you feel like you are in danger?" I ask and Taehyung looks away from the window to listen to the conversation.

"I don't know." He says letting out a sigh. "Not really? I just have a weird feeling in my chest."

It takes everything in me not to go full cop mode on them, it's better to get them to trust me first.

"Okay, but if you ever see anything suspicious or feel like you are in danger let me know immediately."

Then with a small huff I release the tension on my knuckles, realizing that I'm gripping the stressing wheel a little too hard.

The truth is, that I also have an unsettling feeling on my chest, but I can't quite place my finger on it.

"You boys go ahead." I say giving Taehyung the keys.

"Why?" He questions hesitantly grabbing the keys.

"I just want to make sure of something." I say giving him a smile. "I'll be there in a bit."

I wait until the two are out sight and scan the streets, looking for anything unusual, but everything looks normal.

It doesn't seem like we are being followed. Maybe I'm just being paranoid...

Shrugging it off, I start walking towards the apartment and as I open the door my phone vibrates.

With a frown I take it out and my eyes widen when I read the ID.

From: Kim NamJoon

The message is short is just reads 'SOS' followed by a map with his location.

"Noona?" Taehyung calls out. "Are you coming in?"

"I actually forgot to buy something." I say putting my phone away. "I'm going to go get it quickly."

Their bodies tense but they nod nonetheless.

"Don't open the door for anyone, you hear me?" I say and they both nod.

"Be careful noona." Jungkook says and I can tell that they know something is going on.

"Thanks. I'll see you guys later." I say waving my hand and locking the door.

Why would he send me this message? Could it be....

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

2.5M 125K 109
You work for a hybrid clinic, your aim is to save as many stray, abused hybrids as possible. One hybrid, Taehyung comes into the clinic and seems to...
744K 26.6K 43
One girl Seven hybrids What could go wrong? Also thank you for the book cover! Credits to @taegularities- ยฉ2019Randomgirl300
185K 6.9K 47
Well, well, well. Looks like our teen girl just won the jackpot in the hybrid game! Seven human hybrids? Talk about hitting the genetic lottery. But...
78.9K 3.1K 13
"Welcome to the hybrid center. How may I help you?", said the pretty salesman. "I'm looking for another hybrid, I think mine is lonely.", answered Ji...