My Injuries, Your Injuries (C...

By xoCrashFire

Frank Iero, 17 years old, gets injuries randomly, out of the blue. He doesn't do them to himself and no one d... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 -Final-
Epilogue

Chapter 30

13.8K 721 959
By xoCrashFire

*~*~*~*~*~*

I wake up early, five-thirty, to be exact. I'm not even sure why, my body just woke me up. I try to go back to sleep, but I can't. I toss and turn for ages, it feels I've been laying here trying to sleep for hours when it's probably only been a few minutes. I try everything. I flip the pillow to the cold side, I find the most comfortable position. Still, though, I can't sleep.

I give up, obviously I'm not going to be able to sleep. So, I sit up and switch my alarm clock off. I gather my school uniform and toss it onto my bed, ready for when I get out of the shower.

I go to the bathroom and start to undress myself, then I find a towel and switch the water on, waiting for it to get to the perfect temperature.

*

I walk back into my bedroom after a quick shower, although, not really sure why I made it quick.

I dry myself off as much as I can with a towel and start to pull on my uniform, already dreading the school day.

After everything is on and I look presentable, I check the time.

You've got to be fucking kidding me. It's only just going on six.

I grab all my school stuff and go downstairs, looking around the kitchen for anything I can eat. I end up with some toast and think about things I could do. I could always just go over to Mikey's. I mean, Mom isn't awake to stop me.

I set my toast down and get a piece of paper and a pen from my bag, this is too easy. I wrote down in my sloppy print Mom, Dad, went for a drive, couldn't sleep. don't worry xofrank

I nod at the note, thinking it's a good enough lie. I slide it to the center of the counter and grab all of my things.  I make my way outside, thinking in the back of my head that my mom or dad will wake up and catch me before I can even make it to my car, see through my lie, and make sure I never see Gerard again. That's my luck.

Alas, I make it to my car and out the driveway. It's all smooth sailing from here. They'll see my note, they'll think I'm on an innocent drive to nowhere in particular, and Gerard and I can happily date each other in kinda secret.

I make to the Way house (aka my second home) and get out, happy that I can see Gerard.. and Mikey, but more Gerard because Mikey's just my awkward best friend while Gerard is my  super attractive boyfriend.

I go to the front door and test the knob, upset that I find it to be locked. I bend down and find the spare key hidden in the dirt of a pitted plant by the doorway. I quietly unlock the door, then shove the key back in the dirt. I slowly twist open the door and walk in, silently closing the door behind me.

I'm a terrible person for what I'm about to do.

I go up the stairs, thankful that they don't live in a house where all the stairs creak like they're about to bust. I find Gerard's room and open it, closing it just as quietly as I did the front door. I walk over to  Gerard's bed and see that that he's sleeping peacefully. He's using his arm as a pillow while the other rests on his stomach. How mouth is open slightly and he's snoring just the tiny bit.

I walk closer and then I jump on him, covering his mouth when he tries to scream. He manages to push me back, but not off. He looks at me, then his eyes close and a sigh of relief escapes from his nose.

I move my hand, then he talks, "Jesus, I thought you were a serial killer."

I laugh and get off of him, laying down beside him, "Nope. I just woke up really early and thought sneaking out to see the boyfriend and the best friend would be nice," I reply, curling up into his side.

He wraps an arm around me and sighs, it sounds content and relaxed. I close my eyes and just lay there, enjoying his body heat and company. I don't fall asleep, I just think. I think about how I'm very thankful for Gerard, I mean, where would we be if he hadn't marked my body for the past couple years? Would we even know each other existed?

"Hey, Gerard?" I ask, feeling a little shy about what I'm about to ask. Well, why would he say no? It'd be a little off if he did.

"Yeah?" He asks, his voice a sleepy whisper.

"Can I kiss you?" I ask, moving my hand up to rest on his cheek. I run my thumb over the pale skin and marvel at its beauty.

"Why?" He asks playfully, moving his arm so his hand is rested on my side, just above my hip.

"Because I want to," I answer, sounding like a little kid.

"Why do you want to?" He asks in return, sounding as much like a child as I did.

"Because you kissed me on Friday," I say, inching a little closer to him. I'm one thousand percent sure he won't mind me kissing him.

"Good point," he says, inching closer himself. "So, yes, you can."

I smile to myself and lean all the way in, pushing my lips to his softly. His lips are a bit chapped, but I don't care, they're so enticing. So, with the thought of how much I'm going to want to kiss him from the moment we pull apart until the next time we kiss, I push harder, moving my lips against his. He gets the idea and runs his tongue over my lip, asking for entrance even though he doesn't have to. I, of course, grant him access and allow his tongue to roam around my mouth. He massages my tongue with his and, it's getting really heated, so I pull away.

We both breathe heavily and lay there smiling. That was a wonderful kiss, and it's all I'm going to be thinking about for the rest of the day, not the teachers' annoying voices, not my friends, not Jamia, and not the group of fucks who constantly make fun of my height, just Gerard and that kiss.

*

Boy, was I right. I completely forgot about a test that I needed to study for in math, so I'm sure I failed it. All during the test I just thought about how much I wanted to leave and go to Gerard's house.

I definitely didn't pay attention in history when I needed to take down important notes for a worksheet that was due at the end of the hour and for a test that's going to pop out of nowhere.

And I'm not paying attention now, at lunch, when Jess is telling a story about a guy named Riley that she went on a date with on Saturday. All I caught was, of course, his name and what grade he's in, which is the years below us, so he's a junior.

"Frank!" I hear, which knocks me out of my thoughts. I look up and see that Jess looks annoyed and Danny looks amused.

"Yeah?" I ask, sitting up straighter.

"Why weren't you listening? This guy may or may not be the guy of my dreams," Jess answers, looking more dramatic now than annoyed.

"Because I'm too busy thinking about the guy who may or may not be the man of my dreams," I answer, briefly going back to think about the wonderful kiss from this morning.

"Gerard, right?" Danny asks, looking questioning for a minute.

"Yes. Gerard."

"What's got him all up in your thoughts? You usually aren't so attached and lovey-dovey," Jess asks, sounding a bit annoyed again. Probably because we're now talking about my romantic affairs rather than hers.

"We kissed this morning. And I'm not talking your little just had a first date, walking him to his door type of kiss, I'm talking your about to get it on type of kiss," I say, thinking about it again, probably on the verge of drooling.

"Oh my Gosh!" Danielle says loudly. "How was it?!"

"It was fantastic. Oh my Gosh, if it would have lasted any longer I probably would've ripped his clothes off and shoved my dick in his ass," I say quietly so nobody else hears.

"Why do you think you'd top?" Jess grumbles moodily, probably still annoyed with me.

"Why wouldn't I?" I ask.

"Let us meet Gerard some time and we'll be the judge of who pitches and who catches," Danielle says, leaning in closer.

"How about this weekend? My mom doesn't want me around Gerard because of the whole self harm thing. So, if you guys show up at my house and I tell her that we're hanging out, she won't question it."

"Sweet, sounds like a plan," Danielle says enthusiastically.

*~*~*~*~*

Probably really short but I'm not in the writing mood lately. I'm trying but I'm not motivated any more.

I'm sorry guys.

I love you all

xoCrashFire

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

848K 45.3K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
36.2K 1.4K 26
•A story inspired by the song "wish you were gay" by Billie Eilish• Calum is always sad and Ashton wants to change that. (Completed)
7.1K 932 40
Her one rule is simple: If she invites a guy to a date and he comes even a second late, she will kill him. Obviously, no guys comes **exactly** on...
21.1K 817 20
Okay guys there r like so many mistakes in this story and this shit doesn't makes sense so read at Ur own risk 😬 Harry is a nerd. Zayn is a bully to...