Thrice blessed

By rainshadow1996

My name is Aurora Ravenwood, of course that wasn't always my last name. You see I am a vampire. One with not... More

Ch 1
Ch 2
Ch 3
Ch 4
Ch 5
Ch 6
Ch 7
Ch 8
Ch 9
Ch 11
Ch 12
Ch 13
Ch 14
Ch 15

Ch 10

3.3K 59 1
By rainshadow1996

In the end Aro and Erasmus made a deal that I was allowed to visit when I wished. As I left I couldn't help but running back and hugging him before leaving with Alec. Aro quizzed me with many questions about my gifts as it soon came out I could control light as I had gotten scared and a ball of light appeared in my hand. They were uniquely interested as this light did not cause the diamond like refraction that sunlight inflicted on us. While traveling I was given the same protection as the two wives of the leaders. And Alec was never far from me. I didn't really like being surrounded the way I was given that I was used to only my family being around.

Upon arriving in Italy the home seat of the Volturi I was shown to a room. It was simple enough, plain really, with no windows. I could feel as Alec watched me create a few small lights for now. "There that's better until I can find something a little more... permanent." I said turning and seeing him smile at me. He was much quieter than Jane and I adored that. He didn't have to say much as I saw the glint in his eyes before he was kissing me. First it was soft and tender before I deepened the kiss. The lights dimmed and the door closed before we truly lost ourselves.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 57.1K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
137K 10.1K 57
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
113K 6.7K 86
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
354K 30.9K 89
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)