The Nerdy Bad Girl | completed

By tinxla

*NOT A FANFIC* Abigail Simmons and her twin brother, Tony, moves schools for their last year. Why? Well, let... More

The Nerdy Bad Girl.
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty One.
Chapter Twenty Two.
Chapter Twenty Three.
Chapter Twenty Four.
Chapter Twenty Five.
Chapter Twenty Six.
Chapter Twenty Seven.
Chapter Twenty Eight.
Chapter Twenty Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Bonus Chapter.
Authors Note (Please Read)
Exciting News?
My Brother's Best Friend.
New Cover.
#NoMoreBullying
Q&A?
Q&A 1
Q&A 2
ALEX'S BIRTHDAY XD
Hi!
Review

Chapter Four.

60.4K 1.9K 307
By tinxla

Chapter Four.

Saturday.

I was getting ready for the party, Flynn's party to be exact. Tony was waiting downstairs, telling me to hurry up. I may be a slight tomboy but dude, a girl needs time to get changed! I was putting on my black ripped skinny jeans and a top. I wasn't wearing a short skirt or dress because well, I am not a slut anymore. Well, I used to be one but not anymore. That was like last year or something. Well, you know.

"OH MY GOSH ABI, HURRY UP!"

"TONY, CALM DOWN. I'M ALMOST READY!"

"YOU SAID THAT TEN MINUTES AGO!"

I didn't bother replying. I quickly finished getting dressed and put my shoes on. I ran downstairs to meet Tony.

"Gosh, you take forever!" Tony complained.

"Actually I didn't take that long. Anyways, when's Alex coming to pick us up?" Tony had decided that it would be easier if Alex was to just drop us off since he had offered. Plus, Tony said he didn't want to drive anyway and he wasn't going to let me drive, so he had taken up Alex's offer.

"He's already here, he's in the kitchen."

"Oh, why didn't you tell me then?"

"Do you like him or something?" He started laughing.

"Dude, no. He's annoying as hell." I laugh. "I was just saying we could've left by now. Don't want to keep a guest waiting. Besides Tony, no one really arrives on time. You arrive fashionably late."

"She's right you know, Tony."

"Don't agree with me, Alex."

"Fine, fine. Anyways come on."

We walked out, me shutting the door behind me and putting the keys in my bra. I used to think it was a stupid place to put things but it's not actually. It's quite secure and a great place, no one can steal them from you. I got into the back while Tony called shotgun. Dammit.

***

We arrived at Flynn's. "Welcome to Flynn's!"

We got out of the car and followed Alex through a bunch of sweaty, grinding teenagers. I smelt alcohol on most if their breath and clothes. "So where's the drinks?" I ask, hopefully loud enough over the music.

"In the kitchen."

"See you, then!"

"Wait, sis."

"What?"

"Don't drink too much!"

"Whatever!" I laugh and go find the kitchen. I end up bumping into someone though as I was in search for it. I was also looking around the place as it looked quite nice and the fact it was a huge house! "Oh, sorry."

"Oh it's alright, love. The name's Joe, what's your name?"

"Abi."

"Ah, you're that new girl that's banging Alex right?"

"Uh, who said anything about banging Alex? I'm not banging him."

"Oh, Alex told us you guys were."

"That jerk." I muttered to myself. "Well, we're not so yeah. Oh, where's the kitchen by the way?"

"Come on, I'll show you."

"Thanks." I followed him and we were soon entering a huge kitchen. Literally, it's bigger than my own room! "Wow."

"Big isn't it?"

"Yeah, it's amazing."

"Thank you! And glad you could make it." I turned around and saw Flynn.

"Your place is just amazing and huge wow."

"Yep, you should see upstairs. We've got so many bedrooms, honestly." He said, winking at me and wriggling his eyebrows. I shot him a glare. "I'm joking!"

"Better be."

"So what do you want to drink? Hm?"

"Got any beer?"

"Course I do!" He ushered me to follow him so I did, Joe following behind too. He handed Joe and I a bottle of beer and one for himself too.

"So, do you throw party's often?"

"Yep, well as long as my parents are out. They would totally kill me, but thankfully they don't know anything." I'm sure they do, just choose not to say anything.

"My dad came home early at one point. Me and Tony were busted and boy were we grounded."

"Well, I'm not getting caught."

"You better not, Flynn! You throw the best parties, mate." Joe said, patting Flynn on the back.

"Thanks, man."

"Well I guess I'll see you guys around."

They nodded and carried on chatting to each other whilst I walked around the house, kind of. I explored a little but only downstairs. No doubt that there would be people banging the brains out of each other and I did not need to hear any of the noises or see anything! I once walked in on my brother and his girlfriend. Well ex-girlfriend now, but still. It was pretty disturbing! I shiver whenever I think of that. I try to forget it because in all honesty, it makes me want to throw up.

I went to the living room, again it was humongous! There was so many people grinding against each other. I grimaced. Honestly, whoever thought of that type of 'dancing' is just totally messed up. That is in no way dancing.

I was walking past the people and to outside where there was a pool. Gosh, this guy has everything! There was many people jumping in the pool in their undies, guess they forgot their swimwear.

I finished my drink and put it in one of the trash bags laying around. I felt some hands grab my butt. I squealed and then soon enough I was being carried over someone's shoulder. I noticed it was Alex from his smell.

"Put me down Alex, I swear I'm going to kill you!"

"Nah, I'm good." I was about to scream and shout again when I was suddenly thrown into the pool.

"ALEX YOU FREAKIN' BAST- YOU ARE SO DEAD!" I quickly got out and pushed him in. It was rather funny because he was so busy laughing his head off and then I found it the perfect time to push him in, so I did. "Payback."

"Dammit Abi! This was expensive!" He got out and began to chase after me. I ran as fast as I could and all the way upstairs. I tried finding a room that had no one doing the dirty but that was pretty difficult and rather disturbing. I finally did find one though. I ran in and was just about to lock the door when he burst in. I am so dead. I backed away from the door. He shut it.. and locked it. Fudge cakes, I am so screwed.

"So..hey." I said waving, awkwardly. What? I was trying to lighten the mood.

"You ruined my clothes." He said, stalking towards me.

"And you ruined mine. Do you see me going all crazy on you?"

"No, but these were expensive. Theres a difference between my expensive clothes and your cheap ones."

"Oh you did not just say that. These are absolutely not cheap." They weren't expensive nor cheap.

"You're going to have to pay."

"For what?"

"For what you did."

"Uh.."

"You can either pay for my clothes," He paused and carried on walking closer and closer to me. "or you can pay in some other way." He smirked.

"Uh yeah.. no." I jumped over the bed and ran to the door and just as I was about to unlock it, he stopped me.

"Too slow." He murmured deeply in my ear.

"You know, if you just want sex then say so." Of course I was only joking. Its not like I actually want to. He grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him. "What are you-"

"I do." He whispered in my ear. My eyes widened. I pushed him away.

"Hell no, that wasn't actually a real offer."

"Too bad. You know-"

"Hang on a sec there, bub. You made up that rumour about us 'banging' so what's that about? Hm?"

"Oh you know, its quite the rumour.. You know, we could always make it true so it isn't just a rumour anymore?" He suggested, while winking at me. I raise a brow. Is he serious?

"No. Now, I'm going to enjoy the rest of the party." I unlock the door and walk out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 11K 32
Isabelle Holden has become a master of keeping up the good girl facade in order to keep her parents off her back and date the baddest boy in school...
1.7M 59.3K 40
He needs a scholarship. She's... well, she's just being nice. To him, she's just another nerd. To her, he's just a washed up jock. But when he finds...
828K 24.5K 68
"He's lucky I let him live!" He kicks the chair he was sitting on, "I can't stand the thought of anyone hurting you." He takes slow steady steps towa...
89.3K 1.6K 40
Under editing• Beware there is confusion of Daisy which is Kaidens niece• She is nineteen so I'm in the process of changing that • Warnings ⚠️ • ver...