Smithereens || reddie

Per notcoincidental

I wanna kiss him even though it will ruin everything so I don't ...but he does. - - - - I'm really sorry the... Més

"The Girlfriend"
"Eddie spagetti"
"My Journal"
"I dont Blame Her"
"are you ok"
"lets go"
GONE
cracker barrel
" surprise birthday party"
"The Plan"
"Surprise Bitch"
"Hawkins"
"The Sleepover"
"Dont let go"
"Happy Fucking Birthday Rich"
"Im A Goner"
"Thanks Mom"
"I Dont Want You To Die"
"A McDonalds Worker"
"Camp of eden"
"Love who you love
"Stan, I love you"
"Stay with me"
"Im sorry bill"
"Perfect To Me"
"I Am Who I Am"
"Yellow Duct Tape"
"The Concert"
"The Concert" Part 2.
"Give him space"
"I Knew You Would Stay"
"What Surgery?"
"He's Alive"
"The date"
"I love y- BOOM"
"In The Void"
"Dangerrrr"
"Ceramic Owl"
"Bad Things Always Happen At Partys"
"I Just Lost Someone I love"
"Daddy Issues"
"Sick Means Sick and I'm not Sick"
"The Puppy"
"We are gonna get a cat"
Birdcage
"An Exorcism"
I love you
Everything i wanted
Home
3k YAAYYY!!
Homework

"Sorry Won't Fix A Broken Heart"

315 11 12
Per notcoincidental

Ok so I was thinking you know I talk a lot about music like Billie Eilish and Twenty One Pilots but I was wondering if like you guys have any favorite musical artists and if you actually like Billie and Melanie and Twenty One Pilots So just let me know if you like a band or a singer that you would like to be in the story (not in the story but like Eddie likes them)

Eddie: I don't know what to do. It was so random too, he didn't even tell me why.

Katie: That is so unlike him.

Eddie: Yeah well let's just go to bed and try to forget.

I roll over in my bed . We both get comfortable in the bed. Katie was like a sister to me except more close than a sister, like a mom. I close my eyes.

*drifts off to sleep*

Katie's POV

I turn around in the bed to see Eddie sound asleep. I wave my hand in his face and even call out his name. He doesn't move a muscle. I hop out of the bed making no noise at all. I go to my stuff and grab my shoes. I put them on while standing up causing me to almost fall but I kept my balance. I can't believe Richie, that little asshole. I grab my jacket off the back of Eddies desk chair and put it on. I grab my phone and my keys. I open Eddies window as open as I can without making noise. I hop out. Luckily Eddies room is close to the ground so I can get out with no trouble. I reach up and pull Eddies window down just enough so that when I come back I can easily open it. I run out to my car. I open the door and get in. I insert the car key and start driving right away. Richies house was farther away than Bills house. I just drive. This might be a bad idea or a very good one. I park right in front of Richies house. I go into his yard and around next to his window. I look up. His dad keeps a ladder in the backyard. I run to the back and grab the ladder. It was kinda heavy but I could manage. I bring it over to the window and set it up. I climb up the ladder. It's not the safest thing to do but fuck it you know. I come up to the window and knock on it a couple times not expecting anything but right away the window was opening up. Richies head pops out.

Richie: Katie? What the fuck?

Katie: No no no no no no you What the fuck.

Richie: What?

Katie: move.

I push him out of the way and hop in through the open window losing my balance but then catching myself.

Richie: Why are you here?

Katie: Why am I here? I'll tell you why I'm here, cleaning up the mess you fucking made.

Richie: What the fuck are you talking about and why now? My parents are asleep.

Katie: You broke Eddies heart, maybe?

His face sluggishly gets sad. He looks down at his feet.

Katie: Why? And why did you do it the way you did?

Richie: I had too.

Katie: Why did you "have" t-

Richie: Cause of my dad ok? Some how some way my dad figured out about Eddie. He said I had to break up with him otherwise he might hurt my mom or Eddie and send me to a mental hospital.

Tears form in his eyes. Now I feel bad. Why can't everything and everyone be ok.
He starts crying and when people start crying I start crying.

Katie: Oh my god Rich.

I hug him tight. Tears start to form in my eyes.

Katie: I'm so sorry, your dads an asshole, i don't even know why aunt mag married him.

Richie: I don't know what to do.

He needs to get out of this house.

Katie: You need to call someone.

He lets go of me and gives me a look of confusion.

Richie: Call someone? Who? Why?

Katie: I don't know like child protection services.

He backs off and goes over to his bed muttering "eeehhh" in an annoyed way.

Katie: Richie this is practically child abuse not to mention the fact that he was threatening to hurt your mother.

Richie: But what if they do nothing and then my dad gets super mad.

Katie: Trust me they will do something.

Richie: Either way I mean he hasn't actually hurt me or my mom.

He was lying I could tell.

Katie: Well why can't you tell Eddie that?

Richie: Trust me when I say, Eddie thinking I'm a sick bastard that broke up with him at a party is better than Eddie thinking I broke up with him because my dad is threatening to hurt him, my mom, and me.

Katie: He would understand plus he doesn't think you're a dick.

Richie: Well He should.

Katie: Richie!

He looks up at me, I see hopelessness in his eyes. I feel bad but a little mad.

Katie: Fine!

I go back to the window and climb out.

Richie: Katie, Wait!

Katie: What?!

Richie: If you notice Eddie acting strange or weird or just not normal than call me.

Katie: yeah I'll personally stalk Eddie for you-

Richie: I'm serious.

Katie: Whatever.

I climb down the ladder. I fold it back up and bring it to the back.

*at Eddies house*

I climb back into Eddies room. I take off my shoes and my jacket. I sit down on Eddies bed. I wish everything would just be perfect. For Richie and Eddie.

*morning*

Eddies POV

I wake up to my alarm. I forgot to turn it off. We don't have school today. Katie is resting peacefully beside me. I could dump water on her or scream. Water seems like the better choice. I run to the bathroom and fill my cup with water. I run back to my room without spilling the water. I look at her. She looks so peaceful. I take the water and dump it.

Katie: What the fuck.

I just laugh.

Katie: So not funny. *laughs*

Eddie: Its Saturday morning that means scrambled eggs and bacon. *laughs* let's go.

I run out the room and downstairs. I run to the kitchen to see my mom making breakfast.

Eddie: *British accent* Ello mother dearest.

Mother: Sleep well?

Eddie: Um ok I guess I mean, I woke up in the middle of the night but other than that ok.

Katie comes up right behind me.

Katie: Ello.

My mom passes plates to us with our mouth watering breakfast on it. I just dig in.

Katie: Thank you Ms. Kaspbrak.

Mom: You're welcome. Now you kids can do whatever you want but I'm gonna hit he gym.

Eddie: *mouth full of food* Since when do you go to the gym?

Mom: I'm trying to get in shape.

Eddie: Um ok.

My mom grabs her purse and her keys and goes to the door.

Eddie: You're not gonna have breakfast?

Mom: I already ate.

Eddie: Oh ok.

She runs out the door.

Eddie: That's weird.

Katie: Yeah, are you ok?

Eddie: Right now I just wanna forget about everything that happened yesterday. How about we just have fun this weekend.

Katie: Ok do you want me to invite Bill over or-

Eddie: No I just want it to be us, I really just want to leave all my problems behind for just two days. Yes I love bill and Stan but they are going through a lot as well and I just want to have the best weekend ever and not have to worry about anything.

Katie: Ok well first let's go to the mall and then let's go grab a coffee and then we can go to Like sky zone or Bounce U.

Eddie: Perfect. Let me go get dressed.

Katie: ok cool.

I know it took a long time and I keep making promises but I never follow through ok just give me one more chance I promise I can post another chapter by tomorrow even. Byyyyyye

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

2.9K 143 18
I thought of a story title- So yes, ignore the following paragraph lol I don't know if it goes with it, but I can't think of anything better. A new...
4.7K 368 22
Home (Reddie fanfic) - title is a work in progress "Why are you following me?" Eddie interrupted "Well there are these thing called streets" he expl...
113K 5.2K 14
BRUISED | ❝stay soft, eds. it looks beautiful on you.❞ It's 1993 and the summer from many years ago is dead and gone. Many have drifted apart from th...
263K 4.8K 67
• Headcanons for Poly relationship between the Bowers gang and the reader. • By "Poly" I mean everyone in the gang dating each other, not just the re...