Was this all Fate??

By missxelles

Since 16-years old Silver Lockhart could remember, Casey Tenson, Michael Harley, Dixon Roswell and Collegean... More

Ch. 1 - New school, new friends, new romance?
Ch. 3 - Helloooo, hottie.
Ch 4 - This is NOT what it seems.

Ch. 2 - He's hot, he's rich, HE'S AN ASSWIPE!

66 1 0
By missxelles

Wowww, it's been so long since I've posted. SORRY, Steph, but I was like...uber busy. Anyways, its not like anyone reads this ==' But, meh. Writing the story is fun and I don't care if like...no one reads it so yeah [: 

Enjoy, for anyone who does read it. :D

Chapter 2 - He's hot, he's rich, HE'S AN ASSWIPE.

When I walked into the school, people were everywhere. There were a group of stoners trying secretly but not so secretly rolling weed, another of girls in tennis outfits, holding gold and red tennis  

racquets and a huddle of skaters trying to grind on some stairs. I snorted as I looked at them but I yelped in surprise when I bumped into someone; well, rather something. I swivelled my head forward and the first thing I saw was a huge chest. I did a double take and stumbled back ― they looked so fake and gross, I almost vomited. I looked in disgust at the...owner of them. She had dyed blonde hair with mousy brown roots, a layer of foundation over slightly visible pimples, hunks of mascara over the ends of her eyelashes that you could only see upclose and a huge sneer on her face. It made her look really...well....UGLY. I tried to disguise a laugh with a cough but I don't really think it worked because when I turned around, she shoved me so hard I nearly tripped. I spun around and strode up to her. I was way taller than her so I looked straight down at her practically. 

"WHAT. THE. FUCK. IS YOUR PROBLEM, YOU FUCKING RETARD?" I yelled, right into her face. I saw a moment of fear before it was replaced by hatred and cynicism.  

"What were you laughing at?" She narrowed her murky blue eyes at me and pursing her lips which were practically dripping with lip gloss. She stepped forward, making me have to move backwards because of her chest touching mine. I shivered inwardly. 

"Ummm...your face maybe?" I smirked, nudging forward, "Have you looked in the mirror recently?" 

She opened her mouth to say something but then this brunette looking scared came running over and grabbed Blondie's arm. She whispered something in Blondie's ear which sounded like, "Relax, Brittany. C'monnnn, let's just get to class." 

Blondie ― or Brittany as her friend called her ― gave me one more look of disgust before twisting around on her 5 inch stilettos and shaking her barely-covered ass away. It kind-of reminded me of the way a penguin walked and I chuckled as I imagined Blondie, I mean Brittany, walking like a penguin.  

When a bell went, I snapped back to reality. I had a moment of blankness before I realised what I had to do. Finding the office took some time and by the time I had arrived at the principal's door, the corridors were empty and silent except for a few late students who were frantically grabbing books and stationery out of their lockers and hurrying to class.

-

05-09-12 05-09-12 05-09-12. I kept reciting my combination numbers through my head while juggling with my stacks of new books as I walked through the empty corridor, trying to find my locker. Ahhh, shit, what number was the locker again? 413 or 410? I groaned in frustration as I turned the corner and saw even more lockers. I had already forgotten Mr. Headlam's, the principal of McKinley Heights, directions. Just as I was about to turn another corner, I ran into something - or someone - tall and well...had a hard chest. I dropped all my books and my messenger bag slipped off my shoulder.  

I was staring down at my scattered belongings which were on top of a pair of extremely white Adidas's when I heard a voice in front of me. 

"WHAT THE HELL!! Watch where you're fucking going!!" it said. 

I looked up warily, but when I saw the hottest guy I had ever seen, my eyes widened. He had really light brown hair which was sort of spiky at the top and bangs that hung over his eyes which he would shake away sometimes. His eyes were blue but the blue was so light, it would have looked silver-ish blue from far away. It gave him this glazed look which was sooooo hot. I blinked several times to make sure I wasn't dreaming but I stopped when I realised I must have looked like an idiot. I regained my er...normal posture when I had finally registered the words he had said.  

Narrowing my eyes and averting my gaze right into his own eyes, I resisted the urge to knee him in his manhood. He. Was. Such. A. JERK! I had opened my mouth to say something back but he beat me to it. 

"Ohh, like what you see, don't ya?" He smirked and pulled his foot from under my books which were piled on it, "Stop admiring me - I'm way too busy for that - and get your stuff off me. I've gotta get to class." 

And with that, he brushed his hair away from his eyes and walked right past me, but as he did, his right arm knocked my shoulders, forcing me backwards. I growled angrily but let it go as I saw the clock above the lockers. SHIT! It was already 20 past 9 and I still hadn't found my locker. I bent down and quickly gathered my stuff while glimpsing back at that guy. Stupid jerk didn't even help me get my stuff. 

"Fuck you!" I said quietly but ... he heard.  

He spun around and sneered at me, "You offering?" 

I rolled my eyes, frustrated, before getting up again and slinging my messenger bag onto my shoulders. He was SO going to get it. I hated him already and we had only met like....a minute ago. 

Walking back along the silent corridor, I tried to remember my locker number. Ahhh, I was so screwed.

When I got to my first class, I just stood outside the door. I was debating whether to enter or not since I was already 30 minutes late - yeh, it took me 10 minutes to find my locker. In the end, the bell had already gone. I darted behind a pillar and waited for the whole class to exit, before opening my diary which held my schedule and looking up my next class. Room 508, History. Ew, I hated history. It's the most boring subject ever and I always slept through it. I quickly made my way to the room this time, sometimes admiring the architecture of the hallways. I brushed into hoards of people - sluts that gave me glares, nerds (no offence) that glanced at me nervously and jocks that eyed me hungrily... 

When I got to Room 508, the teacher was already inside. I glanced back at my diary and saw that his name was Mr. Roddly. Stepping inside the classroom, everyone stared at me as I walked towards the teacher and handed him a yellow form. 

He peered through his thick ass glasses at the piece of paper and said, "Well, Silver. Welcome to McKinley Heights! Why don't you take a seat next to Vanessa Piking?" 

I looked at the rows of seats and then looked back blankly at him. Was I supposed to know who Vanessa Piking was? Noticing my questioning look, he gestured towards a petite girl with jet-black straight hair and a straight fringe slighty covering the green eyes of her pixie face. When I walked over to her, she straightened up in her seat and shrugged up her white off-the-shoulder top with a huge grin. She was wearing blue denim shorts over black ripped tights and silver flats, and she looked shy and vulnerable; totally innocent and naïve I thought to myself. 

"Eyyy, newbie. Name's Vanessa Piking but call me Nessa." She whispered to me and stuck out a hand. By now, her whole body was turned to me and she was observing me with a raised eyebrow and a cheeky smile. Ohkay, she didn't actually seem that shy now. 

"Sup, Nessa. Well...my name's Silver, as you would know..." I replied while taking her hand and shaking it. I slid into the seat and dumped my pencil case and phone onto the desk. 

"Now, class. Turn to page 178 of your text books. Time to start a new topic, guys - Greek Mythology!" Mr. Roddly said with a cheer. 

I groaned along with the others - I hate history! 

"Got no book, Silver? Share mine!" Nessa said, pushing her textbook closer to me. 

I looked at my desk and saw that she was right. I didn't have my textbook. I didn't even bring my pencil case.  

"Thanks." I smiled. 

"Anytime, newbie." She answered.

By the time history had finished, I was on the verge of falling asleep. Nessa and I were exchanging yawns every 5 minutes, earning glares from Mr. Roddly and raised eyebrows from students. 

"Shit, that was boring." I whispered to her as we made our way out of the classroom.  

"Hah, yeh. And Mr. Roddly probably hates you now for yawning too much." Nessa sniggered back. 

"BAH, you were soooo yawning too!" 

"Yeh but he knows I'm good at history. I always get over 90 on my history tests." 

I stared at Vanessa in disbelief and she chuckled. 

"You...are so weird, ya know?" I said. 

"Yeah, and that's why we make the best of friends." She replied, playfully punching my shoulder. 

I led her to my locker and was surprised when she opened the one three lockers away from mine. 

"Coool, your locker's close to mine! Awesomeeee!" I cried gleefully. 

She raised her eyebrows at me and said, "Pffftt, having a locker here sucks! This is where all the popular crowd's aka the sluts' and jocks' lockers are. They just stand right in front of your locker and start sucking the fuck off each other's faces. Seriously...it's disgusting." 

I shuddered at the image forming in my head - it was not a pretty sight.

Later at break, Nessa brought me to her friends. There was; Stephanie, a stunning red-haired girl who rode a black & blue skateboard like a pro; Rachel, a drummer with wavy dirty-blonde hair; Marcus, a cute guy with adorable baby blue eyes and seemed to be going out with Steph and Timmy, a well...sort of nerd but still cute with freckles and glasses - sort of like a little brother figure. 

"There's also Danny but he's...wagging today, I think. Oh, and also Douglas. I have no idea where he is," explained Stephanie while running her fingers over her skateboard and admiring the art on the back. 

"Actually, I'm right here, guys," said a voice from behind me. I turned around and saw this gorgeous face right in front of mine. I shrieked at the closeness and everyone laughed. Douglas - I assumed he was - chuckled, moving to an empty chair next to me, and continued, "Call me Dougie (Doo-gie). Anyways, who are you?" 

"Silver. Silver Lockhart. Hmm, I like the name Dougie! It's cute." I replied while sticking my tongue out.  

"I like the name Silver. You don't hear it often. I also like youuuu. Hahahaha," he smiled cheekily and I hit him playfully on the arm. 

"Hahahaha, guys. Enough with that corny shit. Silver needs to know all about this school - starting from the social groups or cliques, as some call it," Steph exclaimed, waving her arms around. 

"Heh, well, I already know the about the popular group. And already, I hate em." I shuddered, thinking back to that hot yet totally jerk-ish asshole I ran into before school. 

"Ohhhh, why already? And how would you know they were popular?" She questioned back.  

I told them the whole thing that happened before and all of a sudden, they were leaning in real close to me with fascinated faces. 

"So, saying he had greyish-blue eyes and light brown hair? Hmmmm, I think you've just become enemies with the most popular, richest , sought-after guy at this school - not to mention the hottest - according to majority of the chicks here, that is. Me, personally, do not see what's so good about him though," considered Rachel whilst wondering in deep thought about it. 

"Er....what's his name?" I asked. 

They all exchanged glances - some lustful and others hateful (the guys and Rachel) - and said at the same time, "Dustin Warring..." 

I looked back at Dustin who was sitting at a table of hunks who had chicks sitting on their laps and making out as if the world was going to end. He himself had two girls on his lap, one on each leg. I nearly puked with disgust but when his closed eyes suddenly fluttered open, he saw me staring at him. Shit, he caught me ogling him. OHKAY WAIT. I WAS NOT OGLING HIM‼ I was just....looking at him...‼ He smirked, I stiffened and hastily turned to the conversation - actually it was more an argument - between Steph and Marcus. They were going on about bands. 

"Nooo, We The Kings are WAYYYY better than the Scissor Sisters‼" Steph exclaimed, while waving her arms about. 

"As if‼ We The Kings are effing gay." Michael argued back, pulling on his blonde spiky hair and sticking out a tongue at her. 

"YOU'RE GAY, NOW SHUT UPPPP‼" Steph snapped back but with a hint of a smile on her face. 

I decided to zone out of their conversation when Nessa suddenly nudged me in the ribs. 

"Ow‼" I yelped, rubbing my ribs and glaring at Nessa. "That freaking hurt. You hit so hard for your size." 

Vanessa smirked. "Haha, I know right. Anyways, see that chick over there? In the mega short denim skirt and that puny purple and black tank?" 

I nodded quickly. "Yeah, I know her. Brittany or something. Why?" 

Vanessa widened her eyes. "You...know her? How? 

"I ran into her before - actually make that her boobs that I ran into. I like...rebounded off her chest when I ran into her. I swear, she's got the biggest chest ever. It's fucking disgusting." 

Vanessa chuckled. "Yeah, well, she's like, the female equivalent to Dustin. Mega rich, popular, slept with EVERY guy on the basketball team - just like Dustin has fucked every slut in school." 

"Phwoahhh, I'm surprised she's not pregnant or has an STI or something yet." 

"Oooohhh, she's been pregnant before. She had the baby aborted." 

I gagged and threw my hand over my mouth. "That...is GROSS‼" 

"You betcha."

When the bell signalling the end of recess went, Nessa and I went to our lockers. Some corridors had already become familiar to me and I easily found the way without Nessa's help.  

"Dayyummm, Seth and Demi are already at it at our lockers." Vanessa scoffed, narrowing her eyes at Seth. "Looks like we're gonna be late for Chem." 

"Why not tell them to fuck off?" I asked. 

"Because I don't talk to Seth and he doesn't talk to me. I hate him." 

I raised my eyebrows dubiously at Vanessa but I didn't say anything. She looked sort of feisty when she was angry. 

As we approached the two making out, I heard the smooching sounds. I resisted the urge to puke and instead, I marched up to them. 

"Move, puh-lease." I said calmly. 

They continued sucking each others faces off and I suddenly grew impatient. 

"Fuck OFF!" I exclaimed, hitting the metal locker next to Demi with my fist. 

Demi screamed, breaking the kiss. Her white minidress fluttered as she moved back and I swear, I could practically see her ass cheeks. I groaned inwardly, disgusted. 

Seth looked up at me with an amused smile on his - I have to say - gorgeous face. "Or what?" 

His eyes were travelling down me towards my chest, practically eye raping me. I could see he had already forgotten about Demi - what a freaking player. I glared at him, my temper flaring. "Or I'll pound your pretty face in. NOW MOVE‼" 

His smile grew wider. "Oh, I'd love to see you try. And I'd also love to see you in my bed; you'd look great on it." 

At that remark, my temper took over. I grabbed his shoulders and pulled him close. With a swift swing, I rammed by knee into his manhood. I was only a few centimetres shorter than him and so, the ramming had an awesome effect. Demi, who was standing a bit further away, gasped. 

He yelped and fell back against the lockers; clutching his most likely sore balls.  

I smiled cheerfully. "Now, may you please move." 

He stammered something before falling to the ground and crawling away. Demi ran after him, touching his shoulder gingerly and asking if he was okay. 

I yelled back a 'thanks' and waved. 

"Wowww...I can NOT believe you just did that, Silver." Vanessa suddenly piped up. 

"Huh? Oh right. Well, he was pissing me off. He was like, telling me that I would look great in his bed." I shrugged. "I wish I had that hockey stick my brother gave me with me before. It'd do much more effect." 

Vanessa laughed and walked over to her locker. 

While I gathered my books, I asked Vanessa something. "Sooo...why don't you talk to Seth?" 

Out of the corner of my eyes, she paused for a moment. Without looking at me, she muttered, "He's my ex." 

I spluttered. "WHOA, what?!?!? That...asshole? Was your ex? But he's so....jerk-ish and, and - iunno, GAY?" 

She laughed with humour and closed her locker. "Yeah, he is. I went out with him because he was, you know, hot and sweet at the time - that's about it. Anyways, I found him cheating on me with some stupid brunette at Dustin's party, so his sweetness has gone down the drain." 

"Hmm, well no offence, but...I'm not surprised he did that. He's such a pl-" 

"A player? Yep. And when he found out that I knew about him cheating, he didn't even bat an eyelid or go after me. He just shrugged and continued making out with some random chick." 

I shook my head disdainfully and we both walked to Chemistry.

When we got there, the first person I recognised was Dustin. He was sitting in the second last row, talking to a girl sitting on his desk. Thank god he hadn't noticed me. 

I shuddered and glanced at Vanessa. She had seen him too and we exchanged looks. 

She leaned into me as we walked to the two of the three remaining seats at the back. "Sorry, I forgot to tell you that we have Chem with Dustin." 

I groaned and slid into a seat next to Vanessa. I was placing my stuff on the desk when I saw a head of familiar short blonde hair at the door. In walked Dougie, half-dancing, half-strutting down the third aisle and slapping guys on the back. He knew he looked good in his three-quarter cargo pants and black V-neck. I subconsciously licked my lips. When I realised what I was doing, I did a double take. 

He stopped at Vanessa's and my desks, giving us a playful wink. "Supp, Ness? Oh, and of course the new girl, Silver!?" 

I chuckled and Vanessa nodded at him. "Where's my 3 dollars, Dougie?" She hissed, impatiently. 

He poked out his tongue and plunked into a seat next to Nessa. "Up my ass. Come and get it." 

Nessa growled just as the teacher came in. 

"Class! Class!?" The teacher shouted over the noise, her small glasses sliding down her sharp nose. "Settle down, NOW!" 

Everyone shut up, the last paper plane gliding to the front. She grabbed a whiteboard marker and wrote her name up on the board. Mrs. Klopsteins. She smiled smugly as she placed the whiteboard marker down and scanned the class. When she saw me, her eyes brightened. 

"Well, well, well. We have a new face around here!" She beamed. 

Oh no, I so did not feel like getting up in a class with Dustin in it; he was going to notice me for sure now. I cowered further into my chair. 

"Ohh, don't be shy. Come up here." Mrs. Klopsteins waved me forward. 

Vanessa smiled at me and Dougie stuck his thumbs up. I took a deep breath and scooted my seat back. It felt like ages walking up to the front, and it probably did take ages. I walked so slowly that the class was becoming sort of restless.  

"Alright! Now, care to introduce yourself?"  

I nodded uncertainly. "Hmm, my name's Silver Lockhart. I used to go to Robinson High and played soccer for the state since I was 13. I moved schools because my dad made me, I have a Border-Collie called Tim-Tam and he's about 4 this year. Besides soccer, I love surfing, basketball and a bit of netball, but I like basketball way better because there's contact and I have this thing for uh... shoving people-" 

Someone near the back, I'm guessing Dustin, whistled and whispered something like, "If you're talking about another type of basketball, I'm in, babe." 

The class erupted in laughter. I narrowed my eyes - it was the jerk of the century DUSTIN. Biting my lip in order to stop me from spitting a line of colourful words at him and probably earning after-school detention, I looked at Mrs. Klopsteins who was trying to quieten the class.  

"Umm, well, I reckon that's enough about me so...can I get back to my desk now?" I asked innocently. 

"You may, Silver. Thank you." She nodded. I smiled at her politely and strode back to my desk. "Now class, today we're looking back at the stuff we did last week. Turn to page 147, please." 

As I slipped in my seat relieved, Vanessa leaned in and smiled at me. "Don't worry, you did well, Silver." 

Dougie chose that moment to bend over Vanessa's desk too. "Nice life story, Silv." He grinned. 

I returned the grin and flipped open my textbook to page 147. 

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Dustin smirk at me.

We had gone about 15 minutes into the lesson when a piece of scrunched up paper landed on my desk. I looked around confusedly but when I saw Dustin's smirking face looking at mine, I groaned. I slowly unfolded the paper ball and even more slowly straightened it out. I was thinking about all the possible things that he would write; most of them being disgusting. 

I wasn't surprised when I read it. It said:  

'Imma pro at b-ball ;) Both types, that is.' 

I rolled my eyes and looked at him. He winked at me and I gave him the bird. He chuckled to himself and turned away to talk to some random girl. I stared in disbelief as that girl squealed and looked from under her lashes as she talked to him. Did Dustin really have that much impact on girls? To me, he was just a horny douche who wanted to fuck everything that had two dividable legs. I picked up the note and flipped it to the other side. It seemed like part of an old maths worksheet. I examined it, there was only a percentage score and a few ticks. I gasped in scepticism when I saw that the percentage score was...98.5% I mean seriously, top jock Dustin getting 98.5% on his maths test?!?! He sure as hell didn't look so smart to me! Wondering for a few more seconds, I decided to write something back. I quickly scribbled:  

'Oh WOW, that's nice‼ Except...I don't really GIVE A FUCKING SHIT‼‼ ==' ' 

Scrunching it back up into a small ball, I flung it as hard as I could at his head. I guess it wasn't so hard to hit because he had such a big arrogant head! Okay, fine. It wasn't actually big but...you get the picture...I hope.  

When I heard the sound of the ball hitting the middle back of his turned head, I whispered-yelled with a grin plastered on my face, "BULL'S EYE!" 

I think I said it a bit too loud because the students sitting around me gave me strange looks. Dustin whirled around with a menacing look on his face - I guess he wasn't use to people chucking paper er...balls at him - but when he saw my wicked smile, one side of his mouth turned up, flashing another of his trademark smirks.

-

After an agonising session of Chem with Dustin and me exchanging hateful notes, I had gone to Specialist Maths. I like maths, its...soothing. The session was peaceful with Nessa and Timmy, and NOT with Dustin. It seemed to go by so fast, and soon enough, the bell for lunch was ringing. I gathered my books as Nessa and Timmy waited beside me. When I was done, Timmy walked off with a wave and I followed Nessa back to our lockers. About four lockers down the right of mine, was...DUSTIN. Luckily he was too busy making out with a red-hair to notice me. 

"Since when did Dustin have a locker here???" I hissed at Vanessa, quietly fuming as a flung open my locker. 

She glanced at me quizzically while calmly opening her locker. "Ummm, since forever? He's the reason there are so many 'popular' people here‼ There's always either a bunch of girls or only Brittany at his locker." 

I was confused. "But...why only Brittany?" 

Nessa sighed. "Because she's like...the head of the popular crowd? And no one dares stay around her when she's near Dustin's locker - which is nearly all the time considering her locker is like 2 lockers from his. She practically rips their hair out saying 'Dustin's MINE! So fuck off, bitches.'" 

I just stood there blinking. Who the hell did Brittany think she was?!?!?  

"Wait....did you just say her locker is 2 lockers from Dustin's?" I squeaked. 

Vanessa nodded, sympathetically patting my shoulder with a smirk on her face. "Yeahha, and that means she is only 6 lockers from yours. And like....9 lockers from mine? I'm in the safe zone; and you're not! Muhah-" 

She had suddenly stopped laughing. She stiffened and her hand on my shoulder tightened. I winced and saw that her eyes were glaring at something behind me.  

I knew who it was as soon as I heard the cocky voice. 

"Suppp, Silver."  

I slammed my locker door shut so hard that it sort of echoed through the corridor. People looked at me like I was crazy, but when they saw Dustin with me, their faces changed to a knowing look. What the hell?? 

I whirled around, snickering when my hair whipped Dustin's face in the process. 

I smiled innocently as he staggered back. Well, my hair is pretty thick so it must have hurt to get hit by it.  

Pretending to be unaware of what happened, I smiled even more. "Oh haii, Dustin‼" 

He had regained his posture and was looking at me angrily. "That...fucking hurt." 

"Ohhh, what happened?" 

"YOU hit me with your freaking hai-" He stopped abruptly when he realised what a wuss he sounded like. 

I pretended to play it like a dumb blonde... I stepped closer to him and put my head to his shoulders. I breathed into his neck and he stiffened. I smiled. "Awww, I'm sorry, Dustin. How about I make it up to you tonight?" 

"Err....you...want to...m-make i-it up t-to me t-tonight?" He stammered with a squeaky voice, my hips against his manhood could feel that his manhood was...hardening. Hehehe. 

I kissed his jaw, placing my hands on his - might I say, muscular - chest and scoffed. "Bahahha, NOO‼ Dream on, asswipe."  

With that, I shoved his chest away from me with my hands and laughed hysterically. 

"BWAHAHAHHAA, you. Should have seen. I mean, TOUCHED! Your manhood! AHAHAHAHAHA" I managed between laughs. I was crying now because I was laughing so hard. 

Dustin just looked at me like a lost little boy. He probably didn't get turned down so much and now, he didn't seem to know if this was happening. 

Someone behind me coughed. Thinking it was Vanessa, I said. "Awwww, wasn't that fucking hilarious, Ness? YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN HIS PENIS‼ BWAHAHA-" 

A hand had grabbed my shoulder and spun me around. It was...no one other than Brittany. She was fuming and had now put one manicured hand on her hip.  

"What the fuck are you doing with my BOYFRIEND?!?!" She shrieked. 

I just stared at her blankly. 

"Helllllooooo???? Answer the question,you fucking whore‼" 

The moment she said the word 'whore' I snapped. I grabbed her shoulder with my left hand and then lifted my right fist. She winced at my left hand's grip, not noticing my other raised fist. With a swift movement, I slammed my fist into her nose. Her head went back but she was still conscious. She was lucky; I would have hit harder if it was out of school. A huge crowd had gathered in a sort of circle around us and the lockers and I threw daggers at them. 

Roughly pushing her into a surprised Dustin, I hissed. "For the love of God, Brittany. I wasn't doing anything with your ass of boyfriend and I never WILL! I'll leave that all to you. Right now, I am HUNGRY because your 'boyfriend' WASTED my precious lunchtime and he will PAY someday. Now, I am going to go and enjoy the rest of my lunchtime without hopefully, YOU STUPID POPULARS IN MY FUCKING FACE!" 

With that, I spun around from the two, grabbed Vanessa's arm and pulled her out of the crowd. I kept tugging her until we entered the cafeteria and reached the lunch line. I let go of her and she sighed in relief. 

"FINALLY, we are OUT of there! I swear, their cockiness was getting to my head." I exclaimed, waving my arms about wildly. 

Vanessa stayed shocked for a while. "Woww, Silver. You really just bashed the fuck out of Brittany. Her nose is gonna need another nose jobs - and this time to make it look normal rather than better." 

I scoffed. "Pfffttt, her nose was never normal. It was already like...fucked. I just helped her reposition it." 

Vanessa laughed. "Annddd, you made Dustin go, well...hard." 

"Doesn't every chick closing in on Dustin make him go hard?" I asked, confused. 

"Uhh, only when they're naked! You just like...breathed on him and that was enough!" 

"Actually, I kissed his jaw too. Oh EWWWWW, I just remembered that‼ YUCKYUCKYUCK‼" I shrieked, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand disgustedly. 

Vanessa was cracking up. 

"Remind me to NEVER do that again‼ Ughhh, I'm gonna have nightmares now. ON MY FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL‼" I spat, still trying to wipe off any of Dustin's presence.

Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes!! PLEASE WITH WHIPPED CREAM AND A CHERRY ON TOP VOTE AND COMMENT!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 46.5K 52
I sit down on my bike looking around the school parking lot. Listening to music, I stand up begin to walk through the student-less parking lot. Hones...
5.7K 234 89
Stephanie Walker, A-straight student, sweet,pretty and every parent's dream. What happens when her simple life clashes with the golden boy at her se...
497K 16.9K 43
γ€Š Highest Ranking: #5 in Vampire 》 "Is that Marcus? Marcus as in, from our High School Marcus!" Casey squeaked. I spun around, not quite believing h...
1.2M 25.2K 99
Lia I'm a sucker for romance, especially romance in novels because let's be honest, love like that doesn't exist in reality. Yet, he makes me feel a...