I am... (Barry and Sebastian...

By Zana_Zoola14

Just some one-shots of Barry Allen is Sebastian Smythe. A range of different one-shots, a couple of two-shots... More

You're the Captain!
Messing with them is so easy
I'm French
Huming and some singing
Running from my heart!
Revenge is best served cold
Running from my heart! (extended)
Anger
I am Sebastian Smythe!
Some dance lessons
Sandi Hawkins Dance
Barry Allen in high school, ha right!
A Shifter's Problem
A day in a night of singing and dancing
Bonus, Kara is Marley one-shot
Stand even if you can't
Your knees please!
Stand even if you can't (extended)
Just some playful singing to stop the fights
A million dreams of a battle
But its cold outside!
Dance to find all love
I'm Glad You Came
Animals truely Animals
Wanting with Seb
To bring the Captain out of hiding
Visit time
Taken for a swing around the park
Little time in the CCPD
Excape through song
Little time in CCPD (extended)
Excape through song (extended)
Together in crime
Batman is not always needed for death in red
Together in Crime (extended)
Being forgiven feels nice
I can't do this on my own
Alligator on a minibus
Calm but strange
Why does life do this?
A little game of chase
Run to the Hills
A little game of chase (extension)
The Chemist (goes into details that some may not want to read)
A little game of chase (Extension of an extension)
You would think that you would know my name by now
The funeral of a brother
Lets go skipping to the captain (but there is so many now)
Not gonna die
Don't stop me now
Flash-Backs to the lessons!
Ex-Warbler Lessons gone wrong
Song List Three (Wattpad is toying with me now I swear)
Prison, extract
Another new extract for the 'For A Life In Prison' book
Prison Extract
Extract for 'For A Life In Prison'
New Book
Yet again, this is not a new chapter

Drama time

3.4K 72 31
By Zana_Zoola14

My name's Barry Allen and I am the fastest man alive. When I was just a young boy I watched my mother be murdered by something impossible and my father locked away for her death. Years later I was struck by lightning when the particle accelerator exploded. I developed superspeed, later becoming Central City's hero. Now I work with my adoptive father and all of team Flash to lock away metahumans. I am... The Flash.

Not many know of this, but I went by a different name in high school. I was shipped away after bullying meant I was hospitalised. I soon became one of the most well-known people there. I was the captain. I was a celebrity. I was the villain. I was... Sebastian Smythe.

----------

One thing Barry liked in secret, though it had not had the chance to come true again, Barry liked to be the villain, to let his 'Dark Side' out. Often, Barry would feel jealous of the different villains, of Snart, he got to be the villain but he also had the chances to lead, to protect and help his own. He was so jealous of the life Snart had.

Barry continued to ponder around in his chair, not really caring about what would be happening today. Nothing bad would happen really. He was so caught up in his thoughts, that he did not realise when Iris came bouncing into the room, dragging a very unhappy Leonard Snart behind her. He did, however, know when Snart shot at his feet with his cold gun.

Barry squeaked getting into the air quicker then he thought could happen without having to use his superspeed. He turned and glared at Snart, who was happily smiling at him, with Iris ranting at him that he could have hit him.

"Not funny," Barry glared.

"Yes funny," Snart replied.

Barry continued to glare at him until Iris broke the silence shouting about. "Guys! I have something great for us all to do! There is this drama group. They are doing a hero drama lesson for people. I managed to get Team Flash and Snart a slot. Now, before you protest, you all have no choice. You will be going and that is final. I have already got the others there." Iris said, before dragging the pair away.

--------------

When Barry and Snart arrived at the place, Iris running into it straight away, the two looked at the sign, before they looked at each other.

'IcedLightning'

"Ok, what the hell?" Barry said to Snart.

"I don't know... After we are done, can I freeze that off? You know, rob the museum nearby, go to get you with the gun get the building instead?" Snart asked, knowing that the answer will be a no. Barry was too kind-hearted for his taste.

"Yeah, make sure that the power is up though so it does some real damage," Barry replied before he started to walk into the building.

"Wait? Really?" Snart said, generally surprised, walking after Barry.

"Yeah, I will even make it easier for you, maybe 'accidentally' deflect something towards it. Make sure it shatters into thousands of pieces." Barry shrugged, entering the main room.

"Guys, what took you so long?" Iris asked.

"The sign..." The two of them drawled.

----------------

"Ok, my name is Lucy and welcome to IcedLightning. Here we will be teaching you to perform a hero vs. villain scene. Each of these keys corresponds to different chests around the room. They hold what you will be doing. Take one and see who you are in the scene." Lucy said to all them, holding out a load of keys in her hand.

When everyone had found their chest, she called them all over, before getting each of them to read out what they got.

"Damsel in distress" Iris read out.

"Police officer," Joe read out.

"Superheroes helper," Cisco read out.

"Doctor," Catlin said.

"Hero..." Snart sighed.

"Wait, that means... Barry has the villain role?" Cisco asked.

"Correct, I am the villain," Barry said, smiling, trying to cover up his excitement at this fact.

"Oh, this is going to go down in flames..." Snart whispered although everyone heard him. They all silently agreed.

"Hey! I can be the villain you know!" Barry said, clearly offended.

"Sorry, but there is clearly no bad in your bones." Snart said, refraining from saying 'Scarlet', just so Lucy would not figure it out.

"Alright then," Lucy said, cutting Barry off from replying, "guess we best get started. We won't be performing without scripts, as there is not enough time to learn what is needed, but we should be able to get it going quite well. I think everyone knows how a situation like this would go down." Lucy finished.

'You have no idea...' Everyone thought at the same time.

-----------------

"Ready and action!" Lucy shouted once everyone had read through the script, making sure they knew what they where meant to know.

"Hand her over Flame!" Snart shouted at Barry, who was dubbed to be called 'Flame'.

"Oh, what would be the fun in that Kitty Cat?" Barry drawled a wide smirk over his face, to Snart, who was dubbed to be called 'Cold Cat'. Barry just wanted to call him 'Kitty cat' for the part that he would never be able to do it again. He was easily slipping into Sebastian.

"Guys, he's not going to hand her over. What should I do?!" Cold Cat said, pretending to touch a communication device by his ear.

"Drag him out, make him leave her alone, the police are on their way, they can get her out," Cisco replied.

"Alright," Cold Cat replied sharply, before facing Flame directly in the eye. "So, anything you like? Favourite animal?" Cold Cat then asked Flame, honestly wanting to know the answer as it had not stated an answer in the script. The hero was shown to be an animal lover.

"Why, I think you should know Kitty..." Flame said, drawing out the 'Kitty'. Walking towards Cold Cat, realising that he was bigger than him, he then whispered to him in a low voice, "my favourite animal is standing right in front of me. I think that I should never let it get away. Far too purrfect to let go. Don't you think, Kitten?" Flame said, his smirk widening as he looked down onto Cold Cat, letting his words come naturally.

"Oh, I don't think that you will be able to keep anything where you are going!" Cold Cat replied, straying from the script so that it made more sense. The script was more of a guide for them after all.

"Now, why's that? Stuck in a dream of finally being able to catch me? Never seen someone with such a good ass be so circular minded. Such a shame I have to beat this good body in front of me to a ball of fur." Flame said, his smirk widening at his little word choice. Cold Cat seemed thrown slightly, not expecting something like that from Barry.

"Never going to happen, Flame." Cold Cat replied before he started the pretend fight between them.

Soon, Joe appeared and got Iris out, getting the two of them away for the action. Iris was taken away to a doctor so that she can be dealt with appropriately if there is any 'harm' done to her. This was their cue to end the fight because Barry had to spot the police and make an escape. They had the script 'Where they got away to crime again'. So Barry was going to get away, not being caught for what he had done.

Looking around, Flame saw the 'police', meaning that he turned around to Cold Cat smirking at him. "Now, sorry to cut this short, but I don't want to be stepping on your tail any longer." Flame said before he stepped on the tail that was connected to Cold Cat, before kicking it with his other foot, causing Cold Cat to fall over. Using this cover, Flame quickly made his escape.

"That is all!" Lucy shouted, clapping. Looking over at everyone proudly.

-------------

When they had watched through they had watched the drama performance themselves. Lucy addressed them all, "now, this is an approach to this tale that I had not seen before. I have not seen it where the villain blatantly flirts with the hero. Also, Barry, good job with the tail move, don't think anyone saw it coming."

"Yeah, my ass definitely did not," Snart mumbled.

"Ah, you worried your special ass is damaged? Do I need to say sorry to it?" Barry said mocking Snart slightly.

"Whatever, all where did you come up with what to say. I don't think I have seen you do something like that." Snart said.

"Why, you impressed?" Barry replied.

"I think that we were all surprised that you do have the personality to behave like a villain if you put your mind to it," Catlin said.

"Yeah, you were never a villain," Iris said.

"Not my first rodeo guys." Barry shrugged.

"What could you mean by that?" Cisco asked.

"It means, I will leave it to you to figure out," Barry stated sharply.

-------------

Just like Snart said he would, he robbed the museum nearby, Barry going in as the Flash to stop him. They were now out on the street, meaning that they could get a hit at the building.

Barry started to run around in circles so that he could 'dodge' the cold guns hits. Just as Cold fired the gun at him so that it would hit the shop, Barry used the force that he had created to throw a spear of lightning at Cold, knowing that there was ice on the floor, so he would slip slightly and the lightning would miss and hit the building instead. Snart had not known of this plan, just thought that he was to shoot at the building before the fight continued properly.

Barry's lightning shot forwards, missing Cold by centimetres, had to make it believable, before going after the beam of ice from the gun. The spear hit the beam just at the same time that the beam hit the sign on the building. The corresponding force created meant that a small explosion went off the second all three collided.

This meant that both Barry and Snart were thrown backwards by the sheer force of the explosion. Snart crashed into the front of Barry, with Barry's back quickly hitting a wall. Pain flared in both of them, shooting up through their body, they both groaned out at the pain.

"BARRY! ARE YOU OK?! WE COULD SEE THAT EXPLOSION FROM STAR LABS!" Cisco shouted into his ear.

"Yeah, both injured, think Snart has been knocked out from the source, he was closer to the source, his head did not hit a wall," Barry replied, getting up, leaning Snart against the wall.

"How do you know that his head did not hit the wall?" Catlin asked.

"He hit me and I hit the wall," Barry stated.

Looking around the place, Barry could see that everything was destroyed, especially that damned sign.

Yeah, that was blown to atoms.

Seeing that he could see no damage that could cause a major problem soon like if there was a chance of a fire or there was a civilian hurt, Barry picked up Snart before speeding away to STAR Labs, so the two of them could get checked out.

-----------

Turns out that Snart had only been knocked out from the shock of the explosions, nothing was wrong elsewhere, he would have a few bruised though to show for his good work. Barry was more hurt, but thanks to his healing, he would be healed by the end of the day.

"What happened to cause that explosion you two?" Iris asked the pair of them, though they were both still on the beds, Catlin had not allowed them away yet.

"I was trying to hit Flash, who looked like he was chasing his own tail. One of the beams was involved in the explosion." Snart started.

"So I used the force that I had built up running to try and knock Snart from his feet. I did not notice the ice, so slipped, meaning the lighting missed and went after the beam." Barry continued.

"The beam and spear of lightning hit each other, just as the beam hit the building, the spear hit the beam." Snart continued.

"The three forces, the building, the beam and the spear, meant that there was a high pressure formed with the forces that were applied to each of them. It meant that when this happened it caused one big..." Barry continued.

"...Boom." Snart finished.

"So you two were the cause of that explosion?" Cisco asked, just so that he could clear it up.

Glancing at each other, Barry and Snart replied spontaneously, "correct."

"Will you two ever end?" Cisco sighed, not really expecting an answer.

"Nope!"

2172

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.1K 1K 29
Barry Allen is not who you think he is. People would describe him as adorable,awkward,kind even. I mean,He is the Flash afterall. His family and fri...
29.3K 519 49
This will be different one shots of Barry Allen in his normal life and Flash life. Enjoy! Snowbarry and Superflash and some other ships in some stori...
139K 3.6K 20
Completed one shots! Includes Earth 2 Harry, Eobard Thawne Wells, and HR!
10.6K 223 7
A series of one shots of/for The Flash television show on the CW channel. Yes, there are spoilers. ***DISCLAIMER*** None of this is mine. All rights...