Scroll 4: Throw Back in Time...

By Red__Ruby

THIS STORY IS DISCONTINUED CAUSE WITH ALL DISRESPECT, BORUTO LOWKEY SUCKS ASS ~ 'A new Generation' usually me... More

EXCUSE ME?!?!
ACADEMY ONCE AGAIN
OHOH WANNA GO?!?!
BRING IT ON MUFFINHEAD
Where it all starts
YOU IDIOTIC DJEPCKWNALF
GHOSTBUSTERS
YOU CANT HOLD BACK ME
NANIIII!?!?!?!
SUCK MY LADY BALLS
YA BASTARD!!!!!
SUSPICIOUS, HMHMHMHMMM?????
OHHHHH NOOOOO
COMIN OUT OF MY CAGE
WEEWOOWEEWOOWEEWOO
Mysterious~~~~~~
Yandere-kun?
GO TO THE DAMN GYM(CDONALDS)
Work? Eugh...
Reader Appreciation!
WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS!?!?
*EXISTENTIAL CRISIS INTENSIFIES*
OHMYGOD ASKALSKLAALKALSKL
HONHONHON
💛🖤Halloween special🖤💛
HERDMEFLURDEMERP
MmmmmMMMMMMMMM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
*COUGH COUGH*
WHO IS SHEAAAA?!?! WHO IS SHEAAAA??
UGLY ASS FUCKIN NOODLE HEAD
YOU WERE THINKIN I DIED--
BITCH SURPRISE
| Adios |

HAHAHAHAHA!

759 37 13
By Red__Ruby

HEY YOU!

Reader: Huh, me?

YEAH YOU!

Reader: Oh, what is it?

HAVE YOU EVER WANTED TO DO SOMETHING USEFUL WITH YOUR LIFE?

Reader: I mean, no, but—

HAVE YOU CONTRIBUTED TO HUMAN SOCIETY IN THE YEARS YOU'VE BEEN ALIVE?!

Reader: Uh... no?

GREAT! CAUSE YOU'RE IN LUCK!

Reader: ... I am?

YES YOU ARE! HAVE YOU EVER STARED AT A WALL THINKING ABOUT HOW YOUR LIFE IS MEANINGLESS AND YOU'LL NEVER CONTRIBUTE TO HUMAN LIFE?!

Reader: WHERE IS THIS GOING

WELL NOW YOU CAN DO THE EXACT SAME THING BUT WHILE READING A BOOK!

Reader: Huh? What do you mean?

I'M GLAD YOU ASKED FELICIA!

Reader: My name's Y/n!

IF YOU GO TO THE APPSTORE AND DOWNLOAD DREAME WHICH IS A READING PLATFORM YOU'LL BE ABLE TO FIND MY STORY I'VE WRITTEN AND HAD THREE MENTAL BREAKDOWNS OVER! OR JUST GO TO THEIR WEBSITE: M.DREAME.COM

Reader: ✨SUGOI✨

THE STORY IS CALLED THROUGH A DEMON'S EYES AND IF IT DOES WELL, IT WILL BE PUT ON THE PAY TO READ LIST WHICH MEANS ILL EARN MONEY AND NOT BE A DISAPPOINTMENT TO MY FAMILY! IF YOU LIKE FREE FOOD, THEN YOU'LL LIKE MY BOOK! CAUSE RIGHT NOW IT'S FREE TO READ!

Reader: Haha! You'll be a disappointment regardless!

I KNOW! SO GO READ THAT SHIT CAUSE ITS

~
You and the other dickwads ran over to the alleyway where the Ghost had appeared. By the time you arrived, the scene was already being cleand up.

"Damn it! Late again!" Boruto cursed.

"This is the fifth time. It always occurs just a little off the route we're on." Shikadai said.

"And it happened again. Why is that?"

"It's almost like... they know our moves." Boruto said.

Obviously, dumbass. How ironic is it that you manage to miss it almost everytime?

You're right, This only started happening after Hime and the others beat the ones who were possessed by the ghost.

So, logically speaking, whoever is controlling the Ghost, knows what we're doing?

What do you think, Y/n?

...

Hime?

'To hit, or not to hit. Dost thou ever miss? I suppose it not. You have a male love interest, yet I would wager he does not kiss thee (ye olde mwah). Furthermore he will find another lass like he won't miss thee. And at the end of it all. He is going to "skrrt" and he will hit that dab, as if he were the man known by the name of Whiz Khalifa.'

*Whispers* What the fuck...

"Oiii! Y/n!! Let's go!!" You were snapped out of your dank daze to see Boruto waving vigorously at you.

"Oh, sorry." You said, running up to them.

"Where are we going?" You asked.

"We're going to check out a map." Shikadai replied.

~
The four of you stood in front of a large wall map.

"This thing radiates big dick energy, the fuck?" You said.

"WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?!"

"IT MEANS IT HAS A BIGGER DICK THAN YOU EVER WILL!!" Boruto's face exploded in red before he turned back to the map.

"It's amazingly way off." He said, face going back to his normal color.

"Looking at this, I get a feeling we're being watched." Shikadai said.

"I KNEW IT!" You screamed, startling to two of them.

"THERE IS AN FBI MAN BEHIND THIS CAMERA!!" You marched up to the screen and banged your fist on the glass.

"HEY!!! YOU READING THIS!! TELL YOUR FBI AGENT TO STOP WATCHING US LIKE A PERV!!"

FUCK OFF BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL!!

'YOU'RE NOT MY DAD! YOU WANNA HEAR SOEMTHING!? UGLY ASS NOODLE HEAD!!"

*Record screech*

"You mean, by the Ghost?" Mitsuki asked.

"Right now, we're just speculating." Shikadai replied.

"But if you're right, in order to erase the blind spots... we have to go around every route at the same time." Mitsuki said.

"Damn it!" Boruto cursed again.

"WATCH YOUR MOTHERFUCKING LANGUAGE, FUCKER!"

"..."

"..."

"... not on my Christian Minecraft server."

Okay, what the actual fuck.

"I called for help." Shikadai said, turning around. Footsteps sounded off.

"I don't like being called 'help'." The person said.

'Let's do get help.'

No

"Personally, I'd prefer to be called 'Lord Savior." You made a stank face.

"Ooh honey, you got a weird kink."

"What?"

"What?"

Standing in front of you was Metal, IwaBAE, Inojin, Denki, and ChoCho. (Srs tho he could beat me with his rod honhonhon)

"You seem to be sneaking around and having fun." Inojin said.

"After the Class Rep got hurt, we can't just sit by idly." Metal walked to the front of the group.

"But... what about your workplace experiences?" Boruto asked.

"We finished our report ages ago." Denki held up a stack of papers.

"We're not like you guys." Inojin smiled. You pouted.

"You... have a point."

"So, what are we supposed to do?" ChoCho asked, looking at her nails. Metal got all up in your personal space.

"Tell us your plan!" He said. You smirked.

"Well, in that case..." You jumped on the wall and spidered the map.

"DIVIDE AND CONQUER MY BITCHES!! FOLLOW EVERY ROUTE AND IF ANY STRANGER THINGS HAPPEN LET US KNOW IMMEDIATELY!"

"How do we notify you?" Mitsuki asked.

"Just scream really loudly." The others sweatdropped at you.

"Actually..." Shikadai turned.

"Iwabe, did you bring that thing I asked about?"

"Oh yeah, I got 'em from the fireworks factory." He opened a bag that appeared from thin air.

"*LOUD GASP* FIREWORKS!!!!!" You swooped down and gathered up a fistfull.

"I'M GONNA SET THEM OFF!"

"Y/N NO!"

"OH Y/N Y E S!"

~
In a manner of minutes, everyone had arm bands and were ready to depart.

"Guys, I'm counting on you." Boruto said.

"Leave it to us." Denki said.

"Right! Let's move out!"

"YAHOO!" You yelled as all of you ran out of the post office. Once you all got a few feet away from the building, you spread out. Iwabe, Denki, Boruto, Shikadai, Tayori, and you jumped back onto the roof of the building. Crawling upside down, you peeked through a window. Within a minute, Chief Komame was effected after being alone.

"He's possessed!" You said. The five of you jumped through the window. The person who controlled the Ghost was standing behind him, hand outstretched. Mail was flying through the air.

"We finally found you!" Boruto called. The person looked up where you all were standing.

"How did you know?" Komame asked in their place.

"Maybe if you weren't a giant dumbass, you'd know." You said.

"It's simple." Boruto added.

"Once we figured out that our moves were being monitored, it had to be a person manipulating the Ghost." He said.

"So therefore we made them believe our friends were positioned on every route." A wide smile appeared on your face.

"Then we cornered your ass." The person pulled their arm back and Komame yelled out in anger. The envelopes flew in the air.

"Bureau Chief!" Tayori called.

"I don't know what's going on, but we can go after him, right?" Iwabe asked.

"Yeah." Shikadai replied.

"Once we capture him, things will become clear." He said.

"We're gonna end this today!" Boruto declared.

"Then..." Fire engulfed your form.

"Wait! Please, don't burn any of the mail!" Tayori pleaded.

"I have more control over my fire than you tihnk." You jumped from the balcony and landed on the bottom floor.

"LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!" Much like the wind and mail, your fire also flared up against him. You looked twice and the person was gone. Not thinking twice about that, your eyes turned to Komame. A smirk came up to your face. You ran at him, blowing away the mail and coming up to his face.

"HI WELCOME TO CHILI'S!" With a fiery punch to his face, he went flying into the wall. Unscathed, he held out his arms and sent out tentacles of mail at you.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH I DON'T WANT TO STAR IN A HENTAIIIIIIIIII!!!!!" You yelled, blasting the mail away with your fire.

"ENOUGHH!!!!" Eyes flashing your Bijuu ones, all of the mail was blown away by you. You appeared in front of him, leg raised.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO NOT CUTTING CORNERS YOU SALTED CARAMEL BASTARD!!!!!!" Your leg smashed against his face. He flew away from you at top speed. He, once again, crashed into the wall which almost crumbled on impact. The mail calmed down. The others ran up to you.

"Y/n! Are you okay?" Boruto asked.

"Yeah." You replied, flames calming down. You sensed the evil chakra slowly drain away from him. Suddenly, the chakra levels spiked, and manifested into one point in the room. You all looked up when the mail spiraled like a whirlpool. You sensed the chakra in front of you. It was powerful.

"We're not done yet. Don't let down your guard!" Boruto called. Cerberus sensed the beast chakra. Your eyes blazed. Your tailed beast challenged it, demonic chakra vs. evil.

Slowly, it began to swirl into itself.

"I won't let you get away!" Boruto threw a kunai with a paper bomb at it. It entered the chakra and exploded, sending more mail flying.

"What's that!?" Iwabe exclaimed as all of you shielded your eyes. The wind died down, and you sensed nothing.

"Was that... what you guys were pursuing, Boruto?" Denki asked.

"Yeah." He replied. Cerberus growled from your mind.

What's got your dick in a twist?

I know who it is.

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 73.7K 61
[ NarutoVarious x Reader ] [Reader is Naruto's sister ] __________ *original naruto plot gets skipped alot* 《 A story in which two clumsy ninjas find...
10.5K 318 16
The Haruno family just settled into konoha with there eight year old daughter. At first glance Sakura hated moving to a new city, leaving behind her...
10.8K 522 22
Naruto finally sucked up to modern day technology and got himself a phone. Weird devise that you can use your fingers to touch a screen-like thing, t...
452K 13.8K 43
What happens when a young (and bratty) girl's body is taken over by.... herself? Well, from the future. Konohagakure is in the midst of a deadly war...