"You're the bastard who kille...

Da DeluxeYoyos

After your mysterious murder during the Great Depression, you find yourself in hell, and suprise suprise it's... Altro

The death of an innocent (Rewritten)
Welcome to the Happy Hotel!
Past times
Im not a coat rack (but i'll galdly be yours anytime)
The Dream 1
Protective much?
My everything.
Love Bitez.
The Dream 2
Who he used to be
What you know
Fluffy character development
The Birbs and the Beebs
Overthinking
The morning after
Angel Dust is nosey
plot soon i promise
Not drunk for long
full circle
You done fucked up
Linear equation solutions
Filler?????
The revisons start here.
Reconcile?
Broken bottles, and a gentle touch.
Love me love me, say that you love me
Fool me fool me, dont you dare fool me!
Tangled
2/3
King of the world
Planning
8 o'clock
Feral
What a woman
100% perfect
Epilouge
A Thank you + Your thoughts

A walk in the park

29.3K 736 1.6K
Da DeluxeYoyos

After the tour, and a very long, awkward chat with newly employed Husk, you and Alastor decided to take a walk.
Truth was, you were warming up to the demon. maybe warming was too strong a word. You were getting to know him. He wasn't half bad...At least, not as bad as they said he was. Okay, well he probably was that bad but wasn't everyone in Hell? 

"Where to my dear?" He suddenly said, stuffing his hands in his pockets.
"One. The park, I was thinking. and two, don't call my 'dear' I'm nobody's dear. Certainly not yours." You told him, turning the corner on the sidewalk. Just because you thought he was kind of cool, didn't mean he got to know that. 

"Whatever you say, my dear," he said, winking at you and giving you jazz hands.
"Bleach my eyes, my lord did you just wink at me radio shack?" You said, rolling your eyes and slapping his arm. He didn't even flinch.
He just shrugged, staring ahead with a wide grin. You let your mind wander elsewhere for the time being.

Seriously, he looked so familiar...perhaps it was just your mind playing tricks? Perhaps you'd just seen him around Hell.

I mean he is famous.

But still, I'd know if he was familiar because of his influence over this place. 

"I swear we've met before. Do you think I'm going crazy?" You asked, voicing your thoughts. 
He paid no mind, still staring straight ahead. He seemed to show absolutely no reaction to your words. 
"Well, this is hell...we're all crazy down here darling. But perhaps you've seen me around? I know I've seen you. How could I ignore the raging powerhouse throwing fruit at me from across the street?" he laughed bitterly, "I hate tomatoes"

It took approximately 2.5 seconds for his words to register fully in your brain before you gasped. 

"That was you?! I'm so sorry...I swear I didn't mean to be that mean...it had been a bad day, and some guy tried to rape me again! like what is up with all the pervs in hell?" you shouted, putting your hands on your hips. 

Backtrack...he remembers me throwing fruit at him from like years ago? Some memory.

He looked mildly concerned at the rape part but just chuckled "As I said, this is hell. What did you expect, good people with morals? And I didn't take it to heart, so you're fine."
You crossed your arms "Hmph. But that isn't entirely true, I met Charlie, Vaggie, Angel, and you, you've all been nice to me..." You thought for a second, "Scratch the Angel bit."
his smile curled into a wicked one, "Honey, you don't know how we ended up in hell. Everyone's here for a reason."
You tilted your head curiously, "that's right, I don't know how you ended up here...care to explain?" 

Panic flashed in Alastor's eyes for a moment, but it was gone so fast you wondered if you'd imagined it.
He rubbed his neck, grin fading slightly.
"I'd rather not say. It's kind of personal"
You looked away, trying to hide your disappointment. "Oh. I won't press, I know how it feels" you breathed out quietly. 

He smiled at you (Which wasn't saying much considering you hadn't seen him frown once). 
"Thanks. Now, I'd like to talk about that whole 'Rape' part of your explanation" he pointed out.
You cringed "Ah, yes. Well, you know how it is. Big city, beautiful girl. The boys would be practically falling at my feet." you snickered, rolling your eyes. They were all so predictable

The demon laughed,  "I'm sure you must have had your way with them."

"Tsk Tsk, those pricks didn't know what hit em" You said, noticing the park in the distance. "I just hope you don't have that agenda" You teased. If you'd blinked, you might have missed the red tinge that appeared on his face.

He ran a hand down his coat cooly "I wouldn't dream of challenging the all-powerful (F/N) (L/N)" 

"I don't believe I told you my last name kind sir" You prodded, more or less unconcerned.
He laughed boisterously, just like a true showman, "I have my ways, none of which concern you dear."
"Hmm...i'll keep that in mind" you hummed, looking at the dirty park gate way looking before the both of you.

...

That was much too close for my liking.
Get a hold of yourself Alastor. If she finds out what you've done, she'll be out for your head on a stick.

As if she could take me. 

she can try. Shes got many on her side.

The inner fight within his head completely distracted him from an expecting (Y/N) waiting inside the park. "Oh--apologies dear, lost in my thoughts."

Play the part.

She snorted "Yeah, well we're here Mr. Smiles" 

Mr. Smiles huh? Well two can play at this game.

"Of course, ladies first Mrs. 'I-can-do-whatever-i-want'"
Not my best, I'll be honest.

She rolled her eyes "It's hell, anyone can do whatever they want. I think it's only fair that rule should apply to everyone," She huffed, motioning him to walk beside her.
"Wow. I didn't even know hell had a park...even if this one looks like garbage" Alastor murmured, looking at all the half-dead trees and rusted equipment.

"Are there even any children in hell? It looks like this place hasn't been touched in years..." (Y/N) asked him.
"I think so. What they're in hell for, I'm not sure, but apparently they haven't been coming here." The radio demon responded, dragging a gloved hand along a withering tree.
"Seems like a fun place to hang out..." she snorted, unintentionally shifting closer to Alastor.
He looked at the girl in disbelief, almost wanting to wrap his arms around her shoulders. Not in the cute way. 
He restrained himself.

Really now? What kind of serial killer starts liking one of his victims.

Liking is a strong word. I'm merely taking an interest in her...she would look ravishing covered in blood. 

You freak.

Alastor hummed a response, spotting an old, probably broken roundabout. He'd tuned out the girl a long time ago.

"Let's go check it out!" (Y/N) exclaimed, racing over there like a giddy child. "It still spins! What do ya say? up for a challenge? I'll have you know that my record is a whole 5 minutes" she said proudly, stepping on the equipment.

"How does one...play this game?" Alastor asked. He'd be caught dead before admitting that he hadn't even seen a playground in millennia. What a waste of time. Where was the blood? Torture? 

"Just hop on...really, this is pathetic." she sighed, getting off to spin it around once Alastor hesitantly stepped on.

"You might want to hold on, unless you like the taste of wood chips..." she snickered.

"I won't be defeated so easily, just watch...you also still haven't told me what to do," he asked, sitting down with a grimace. There were metal handlebars...was he supposed to grab those?
Giving him a devilish smirk and cracking her knuckles, (Y/N) began to spin the contraption slowly.
"Pish Posh, you call this a challenge? I'm disappointed."

"I'll pretend I didn't just hear the words 'pish posh' leave your mouth." She paused, "Id hand on if I were you..."

he hardly grabbed the bars in time, because in .5 seconds, the girl had the roundabout spinning at what seemed like 58 miles per hour.
Alastor was flung off violently, face planting into the nasty wood chips that littered the ground, he landed face down in the soil. 

I am a seasoned Murderer, I have killed more people than I can count, I've lived through the great depression, and I live in hell. 

I just got flung off a children's toy.

Spitting them out, he looked up to see her not so discreetly containing her laugh, leaning on a tree while eyeing him mischievously. 
"You should've seen yourself! I can't believe you, Mr. Tough guy got flung off a roundabout after .5 seconds! and I'm not even that strong, I have noodles for arms! this is priceless" she continued to laugh, oblivious to Alastor, looming over her with a handful of wood chips and dirt. Murder was in his eyes.

She should know to be afraid of me.

"Hey, Alalstor...no hard feelings right? All in good fun...i'm just going to....stand over here...far from you..." she shuffled away, fear and amusement sparkling in her eyes.
"You'll regret that..." Alastor growled, breaking into a swift sprint, with every intention of shoving a handful of god knows what down her shirt.
She widened her eyes, running away.

"YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!" she screeched, running to the park exit. 

"We'll see about that!" he yelled back, a sinister grin plastered on his face.

Eventually, he caught up to her wrapping his arms around her torso so she couldn't escape.
she kicked and struggled, shouting just about every curse in the book at Alastor.
"You piece of SHIT! Get your hands off me, I'll have you know that it was YOUR CHOICE to get on that death-trap you hear ME?" 

ignore the fact that you have your arms wrapped around her waist why don't you.

"all in vain, my sweet" He hissed.

With that said, he shoved the dirt down her back and smudged it about for good measure.
he let go of the angered girl, smoothing down his clothes and fixing his hair prestigiously. 
"oh grosssss" she whined, frantically fluffing out her dirty shirt and scrunching her nose up.
He laughed "You deserved that, don't try and say otherwise," 

She glared at him, shaking her head "Fucking jerk. I suppose so, normally I wouldn't go that fast right away. I just wanted to wipe that smug look off your stupid face" she huffed, turning away.
"Oh don't be that way dear, it was all in good fun" he said, rolling his eyes at her immature attitude.
No response.
"Oh come on, I'm sorry I ruined your shirt. is that it?" Alastor said, walking to you. He leaned over your shoulder, peering at you through his thick bangs.
She had a childish pout on her face, and it looked as if she was holding back painful laughter.
"oh (Y/N)" he teased
when she didn't answer, he saw fit to resort to plan B.
Wrapping his long, thin arms around her shoulders, he nuzzled his head in the crook of her neck, enjoying the heat that immediately came from her cheeks. 

I saw angel do this to get under Vaggies skin, let's test it out, shall we?

"Please don't take anything personally, I wouldn't dream of upsetting you my dear" he purred.
"Alastor! You bastard...get off me, before I sock you in those precious teeth of yours" she hissed, feebly try to shrug him off.
"Precious?" he mocked in a sly tone.
"oh sHUT UP! I can't believe you, hugging me like that. You're no better than a dog. a rabid, flea-ridden dog!" she shouted half-heartedly at the amused demon.
Alastor lifted his arms, turning her around to face him.
"Oh hush my dear, don't think too deeply into this. I just enjoy seeing you flustered and nervous, it's a nice change of character for you," he said, leaning on his cane. It really was too easy. 

She was too easy.

(Y/N) rolled her eyes, crossing her arms and beginning to walk away. "Yeah well...don't do it again. The promise still stands, I'll punch those teeth of your right out without a second thought. Humph."
"You're truly something else (Y/N)." he chuckled, speeding up to follow her out the park exit.
"It's getting dark, we should head back to the hotel, I've been stuck out on these streets before at night, and let me tell you, it is not fun." She warned, wrapping her arms around herself and sighing.

"Cold?"

"Why are you always asking me that? I'm not cold, never will be. It's hell, after all."  Alastor shrugged, stuffing his hands in his pockets. 

Too bad. Freezing would be a great method of torture. Maybe I can schedule something with Dear old Luci to ask about that.

"Anyways, I've been thinking, about the hotel and all, what made you want to support this? you said something about helping, but why? aren't you supposed to be a loner?"

Alastor's grin dulled "Being a loner gets boring. It's not human nature to be by yourself, everyone is programmed to have some social instinct, whether it's a strong one or not." He replied, looking down at (Y/N). 
She looked up at him in return, cocking her head. "Curious. I didn't really think about that. But you never answered my question, why help?"
"Well, truth be told I loved the chaos your show fell into. It drew me in. But upon arriving, I found something I liked about it." His grin widened maniacally, "Call it out of character, but I seem to enjoy your company."

She's a fool. 

It's like hunting a fawn.

(Y/N) looked slightly shocked, pink dusting her cheek. She laughed softly, leaning into his shoulder "You're not so bad yourself"

He grinned at her "Wow. What a sap."

She gasped, smacking his arm "We were having a moment you jerk!" 

Murderers don't have moments, dear (Y/N).

He laughed loudly "Ah yes, well I have only just met you. I'd say we'd need a little more than a run through the park to become friends"
a twinge of sadness flashed in her eyes as he mentioned friends. He watched her shake the feeling away, straightening out and looking forward.

"No matter. I see the hotel, should I check you in? Or were you joking about staying with us..." she asked, trotting up the steps to the newest building in hell.
"No, I'd like you to check me in...do I need to pay? How much?" he asked, taking out his "A" embroidered wallet.

"Put that thing away, you're helping, that's your pay. Plus you're keeping me entertained. Charlie and Vaggs, I love em, but they're always engulfed in their work. It's boring, honestly." she rolled her eyes fondly, opening the door to the hotel, only to be met with a frantic Charlie and a not so worried Angel.

"(Y/N)! Alastor! There you two are, I've been looking everywhere for you, where have you been?!" she asked, shaking (Y/N)s shoulders.
(Y/N) laughed nervously, prying the princesses hands off her "Charlie calm down, we were in the park."
That was when the spider decided to chip in.
"Oh ho ho! what were you doing at the park? (Y/N)s clothes are dirty, and her hair is ruffled. What exactly were you doing there?" he chuckled slyly, giving them both an evil grin. 
"Dammit angel, you know that's not what we were doing, go shove your dick in a blender." She spat, face red.

Alastor laughed "You really have a way with words, don't you?" 

The pouting girl just glared at him and seethed silently, face ablaze.
"All of you can go to hell!" she hesitated, catching Charlie's eyes, "Except for you charlie..."
"Oh but I already live here, and I can see the chemistry between you two. You may not, but I do. It's only a matter of time." Angel Dust snickered, hiding behind an amused Charlie.
Alastor pulled at his collar, cringing inwardly. This was a painful conversation...

If only he knew.

(Y/N) just flushed red, screaming at Angel and chasing him about the hallways.
"Would you like me to check you in? Those two seem to be busy" Charlie said after a moment of watching them run around.

Children.

Alastor smoothed back his hair. "Yes please, I'm looking forward to working with you."

...

Edit: May 13th, 2020. It pains me how out of character I made Alastor...honestly. Isn't he CLINICALLY INSANE? What's he doing getting a crush??? I stg...

{2555 Words}

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

22.5K 782 25
Soo I'mma try to do some Naruto ships cuz why not soo cuz why not this is a high school AU where Naruto is mute (I got the Idea from Jn R King on You...
1.4K 52 29
This a book about "King Dark Cacao and his Six Wives". Its like King Henry and his wives but different. It does not involve stuff like ladies in wait...
4.1K 251 23
When an introvert Nandini who didn't have any crushes in her life started having crush on her senior in college what will happen? Nandini is so conf...
82.5K 2.1K 21
Idk I was bored Sooo I decided to write this...I'm really weird.......