The Doll-A TAWoG Fan-made Epi...

By SynthMusic

Christmas has just ended and everyone is relaxing from the stress of the holiday season...that is everyone bu... More

Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Five
Part Six
Bonus Chapter: Ending Theme

Part Four

619 13 14
By SynthMusic

*Thought the music at the top would be a great piece for the intro scene! Anyway, read along!*

   "Alright.  I think that should just about do it." Carrie said as she opened her eyes. "The cameras are all set inside the basement." She then conjured two walkie talkies out of thin air and threw them at Darwin and Gumball. "Here are some walkie talkies and a flashlight so you can contact us from inside if you find anything." 

"Whoa-wait a second!" Gumball stuttered in protest. "You want us to go down there?!?" 
"Yep." Carrie nodded as she turned on the video monitors and checked to see if everything was working properly. "Uh, Carrie, not to be rude," Darwin questioned. "but I'm pretty sure the last thing Gumball and I want is for our souls to be swallowed by a revenge-seeking poltergeist!"

"As do I." Carrie agreed. She then took out a bottle of water and unscrewed the cap. "And this will make sure that doesn't happen...I hope."

"What do you-Ahh!!" Gumball and Darwin yelped as Carrie threw the water on them and didn't stop until the bottle was completely empty. 
"DUDE! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!?!" Darwin yelled as he shook the water off of his face. 

"It's holy water." Anais explained. "And you're gonna need a ton of it, I'm assuming." "She's right." Carrie agreed. "Oh, and one last thing before you guys go."

The two boys huddled around her. 

   "Gumball. Darwin. Listen to me carefully." She spoke in a hushed whisper. "This is a real .life. demon we're dealing with. Adele's not gonna go easy on you just because you're kids. She...will...kill you if she has the chance." 

Darwin swallowed hard and squeezed Gumball's hand tightly as she spoke.

"Do not let her have that chance." The female ghost ordered. She sighed and hugged the two boys. "Anais and I will watch the cameras and tell you if we see anything out of your point of vision. I wish you the best of luck."

The two boys slowly walked towards the door to the basement and slowly opened it. 

Gumball turned on the hand-held camera and exhaled sharply. A drop of sweat dripped down the back of his neck. "You ready?" He asked in an insecure tone as Darwin turned on the flashlight. 
Darwin nodded. "As ready as I'll ever be..." He replied.  The two boys held each others hands and slowly made their way down the stairs. 

*Song at 0:13*

     As the two brothers made their way down the stairs, Darwin began to feel uneasy. His heartbeat began to quicken and he tightened his grip on the flashlight. Just then, Anais' voice came through the walkie talkie. 

     "See anything-well, more like feel anything yet?" The four-year old bunny asked.
"N-no! Nothing other than the fact that this might be the last time I go down here!" Gumball answered nervously. Carrie began to speak. "Guys I thought I saw something in the room to your left! Maybe you should go check it out; it could be something that could help us find Adele."  

Gumball whimpered nervously as Darwin turned the flashlight to the left. They slowly walked inside. 

*Song at 2:23*

     They turned the corner and immediately, then air began to feel colder. "Uh...Carrie....why does it suddenly feel colder in here??" Darwin asked as he shivered. "That's usually what happens when a ghost is present." Answered Carrie as she rubbed her hands together.  "This is the perfect time to do an EVP session.
"A what now?" Gumball raised an eyebrow. "'Electronic Voice Phenomena' session." Carrie explained. Immediately, a device was teleported into Darwin's hands. 

   "This is called a Spirit Box." Carrie explained as Darwin held up the device for Gumball to see.  Gumballs eyes turned towards the circular instrument. "It's a spirit communication device that rapidly sweeps audio frequencies within the electromagnetic spectrum. Maybe we can pick up Adele's voice and be able to talk to her, you know, ask her why she still seeks revenge after all these years. Be careful though," She warned. "it's kinda loud when you first turn it on, but after a few seconds, you'll get used to it." 

     Darwin turned it on and the two boys flinched as the static audio began to echo loudly throughout the room. "Okay, what do we do now?" Asked Gumball. 
"Just ask some questions. Tell whoever is in here who you are and what you are planning to find out." 

    "Uh...okay..." Gumball put the device on the ground and the two boys sat cross-legged around it. A few seconds passed and no one said anything. 
"Dude, say something!" Darwin whispered loudly. "I can't! I can't think of anything to start off with!" Gumball squeaked, gritting his teeth. "Well...hey!" Darwin's eyes lit up and he spoke rapidly. "Why-don't-we-add-some-humor -to-this,-you-know,-make-her-laugh." He cleared his throat and began to speak in a deep voice. 
"Hey there, demon....it's me, ya boy-" He suddenly was cut off and flinched along with Gumball as Anais yelled through the walkie talkie. "GUYS, CAN YOU BE SERIOUS!!! THIS IS A REAL DEMON WE'RE DEALING WITH HERE! IF YOU MAKE HER MAD WHO KNOWS WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN TO YOU?!" 

"Oh, sorry. Uh, my bad!" Darwin called out to wherever Adele was to apologize. 

      Carrie inhaled sharply. "Okay, let's try this again. Gumball why don't you start off." Gumball took a deep breath and turned the Spirit Box back on, it's static once again echoing throughout the room. 

     "Uh.. hi Adele..." He spoke slowly and in a shaky voice. "We heard the story about how you got locked in a basement much like this one and died in a fire. M-my name is Gumball, and this is my brother, Darwin. We don't mean any harm to you. We just wanna know why you still seek revenge after all these years." A few seconds passed and nothing came.
      Darwin looked around and got an idea. "Uh, Adele, if you are here with us, do you think you can maybe move anything in here, you know?" He asked. "What're you doing ,man-?" Gumball protested. 

     Just then, a loud clang roared from another part of the room. The two boys' heads snapped towards where the sound came from and held each other tightly. Anais and Carrie gasped and Anais spoke into the walkie talkie. "Uh...guys. Whatever you do, DON'T. TURN. AROUND." She ordered sternly. 

The two boys then felt chills run down their spine. Gumball's heartbeat began to quicken and against Anais' words, slowly turned around. His mouth dropped open and he tapped Darwin's shoulder. "Hm??" Darwin turned around and covered his mouth in horror. 

There was Adele, floating in front of them, staring into their very souls. The two boys shook in fear and their eyes slowly turned towards the Spirit Box as a distorted voice spoke through it:

" I FoUnD YoU...." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 128 13
Welcome to the first story of my biggest project. Zoophobia Next Generation. It takes place with the first months of school freshmen year at Zoo Phoe...
89.7K 1.9K 31
Dust [Dusttale Sans] kills so he can become stronger and defeat Chara. When everyone in his AU is dead. He finally faces Chara/Frisk. But instead of...
64.9K 1.2K 199
Heya! I just had to make this book! This book will contain random things about the YouTube series Among Us Logic.by GameToons (I really recommend wat...
469K 31.7K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...