marionettes | bts x blackpink...

By crystalilith

π–˜π–Šπ––π–šπ–Šπ–‘ 𝖙𝖔 'π–ˆπ–”π–—π–”π–“π–†' ❝Show me your scars," He said. "But...why?" She asked quizzically, she was c... More

β™›ν”„λ‘€λ‘œκ·Έβ™›
λ“±μž₯인물
β€’
02 : catch up
03 : t e a r
04 : bitter reality
05 : plight
06 : through
07 : drowning in 7 feet
08 : out of love
09 : lose you
10 : moment
11 : friends
12 : adore you
13 : ma chΓ©rie
14 : cinnamon
15 : falling
16 : reality
17 : square one
18 : time
19 : consequences
20 : anger
21 : right or wrong
22 : 3 𝓢𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓱𝓼 π“ͺ𝓰𝓸
23 : almost
24 : the truth
25 : swear
26 : scenery
27 : mission pt. 1
28 : mission pt. 2
29 : mission pt. 3
30 : mission pt. 4
31 : with you
32 : from the heart
33 : matutine
34 : 10 hours missing
35 : 24 hours missing
36 : 36 hours missing
37 : 72 hours later
38 : four season
39 : revenge is a
40 : just acquaintance
41 : done with the pain
42 : reunion
43 : our future
44 : every breath
45 : the catch
46 : hamgye's angels
47 : hetaera in greece
48 : en garde
49 : sacrifice
50 : truce
51 : grounded
52 : forgive & forget
53 : roses
54 : bleed
55 : end
epilogue
self-promo

01 : 5 years

5.9K 153 37
By crystalilith

01 : 5 years, doesn't seem so long

• with the taste of a poison paradise,
i'm addicted to you •

| Hamgye, Korea |

THE MOON resembles what he had seen that night. A crescent moon, one he used to see but now... he missed seeing them. Nothing had stayed the same after the event. He would call it a cursed day and he knew others would too.

A knock on his door disturbed his thoughts, "Mr.Kim, there's isn't any new information that I can report back to you. I'm sorry for the inconvenience." The secretary bowed a little before going out of the office. He looks towards the sky from the high end of the building.

A text from his lover caught his attention,
💓 : where are u? come here asap.

He sighed as he took his coat in his hands before exiting his office. He bids his secretary goodbye as he went towards his Lamborghini. He didn't forget to reply cause now he knows that the last words someone would utter are important.

| Taiwan & Korea |

      THE MAN looked at his watch as he stared back at the clock that was set to Korea timezone. He was rather impatient as he had places to be. His fiancée looked at him for a split second before closing her eyes, saving the conversation for another day.

Just as he had suspected, the paparazzi would fill up the airport when they've learned of his and his fiancée arrival after a year. His fiancée's grip was strong behind him as he pushed his way towards the crowd and onto a car, he just knows too well.

He raised his hands slightly and several men come running to his side. "Take her home safely. I'll be going." He said as he walks towards the red Ferrari Italia. He knocks on the window before sitting at the passenger seat, taking his shades off.

The man beside him had a smirk as he pressed the gas heading to where they were supposed to be. It was rather unlucky as the radio had broadcasted a piece of news that they both didn't want to hear.

"It has been 5 years since—-" His hands were quick to shut the radio off as he leaned back into the passenger's seat a sighed leaving his mouth.

"Jungkook, she's—"

"I don't want to hear it now," He quickly shut off his friend. His friend looked at his way before focusing back to the front.

It was a coincidence that it rained and on top of that it was heavy too. Which made them change the direction of their meet up for the first time in 5 years.

"Change is nice."

That's what they would usually say. But the change that happened years ago wasn't. It was too drastic and too sudden and they couldn't accept that.

As they've suspected, they were the last ones to arrive. They entered the mansion with a heavy heart as they looked towards the houseworkers greeting them.

He looked towards his side to find Jungkook, but the said man was already making his way to the kitchen. Perhaps to see Mrs Cha. He greeted Mr Song with a nod before making his way towards his friends.

"Where's Jisoo ?" He asked after scanning their faces. "She went out to greet guests," Yoongi answered briefly as he stared back at a large painted portrait of her. It was awhile before they saw her father with a cane walking outside from the study room with Namjoon by his side.

He could see the longing in his eyes. The regrets for all the time he could've spent time with her. It was a party for her yet not one person had said her name.

Her father seemed like he had aged drastically after her death, but who wouldn't blame him. He had filed a divorce with his wife and no longer associated with them when he learned that she had been secretly selling his stocks in order to bring him down.

The discussion about the next heir for the company hasn't been discussed yet, however, most of them would know who's the one that'll become his pick.

| Hamgye, Korea |

"AREN'T YOU supposed to be there?"His daydream was cut as he just stares at the ring in his hands. "What gives you the idea that I belong there? It doesn't change the fact of what had happened in the past," He slid the ring back on his left ring finger as he slummed himself back at the seat of the sports car, looking at the array of guest entering the building.

"Can't bring myself to enter the place where I had personally injected her and chase her down the halls." He turned on the radio in hopes his friend won't ask any more questions but luck wasn't on his side as the news made him remember her even more.

"Today marks the fifth year after the sudden downfall of death to the heir of SilverMoon or previously known as 404, Jennie Kim, the stained daughter by the blood of nefarious Kim Jung Ii. Although most would agree that one less heir brings a better change—"

"You shouldn't pay attention to what the media say. Haven't she taught you the basics of being in a mafia? The media isn't our friend." Baekhyun hovers his hand to turn off the radio. "Tae, "He softly called out his name to garner his attention. "I can see your scars, either it's physically hunting you—" Taehyung once again plays with the ring and touch his earrings.

"—Or if it's mentally hunting you. It's time that you forgive the mistakes the past you make. Your past doesn't define you now and you shouldn't let your past imprisoned you. It was just a lesson, not a life sentence." They both could see a familiar female with black dress walking towards their car with an umbrella.

They both stepped out of the car to greet her. Baekhyun uses the umbrella but Taehyung just let himself soaked. "I am so sorry for what they've done to you, maybe one day we'll get our revenge, "Jisoo said as she hugged Baekhyun.

Baekhyun touched his wrist out of habit, a tattoo of a pack of wolves. "And you, it's about time you tell everyone. They'll understand. Not immediately but it's a better chance than hiding in the shadows. Plus it has been 5 years. She wouldn't like it if you isolate yourself." She hovers the umbrella under him before pulling him to walk to the mansion.

IT WAS at the moment Jimin felt every part of his bones were about to snap. The moment he sees his face, that person. Jisoo was beside him, a housemaid came running in to give him some towels while Jisoo was pulling him towards her father. It wasn't him who reacted first. Surprisingly it wasn't Jungkook either. It was Lisa who ran from the halls the moment she saw him.

"What are you doing here ?" She asked a little too loudly, eyes glared at him, her hands was ready to defend himself if anything happens. "Calm down, I told Jisoo to bring him here. I wanted him here." Her father said briefly and dismissed them. Her father got between them as he went towards the centre of the room to greet the guests.

"Thank you all for gathering here today. This room is filled with everyone who loved her neither less of what happened in the past. Today is merely a day to wish her well and to remember her. Today isn't supposed to be sombre. She wouldn't like it. Let's just gather around and remember the strong loyal kind person she was."

"AREN'T YOU gonna mingle around ?" Baekhyun who had drinks in his hand handed one with Taehyung. "How did you know that I was going to be here ?" He asked as he kneeled down at the familiar spot. "This is where you started to despise yourself. Maybe more before everything. But this was the final blow where'd you wished you didn't do."

"I was around there—" Baekhyun pointed at the painting of her and her parents when she was younger, sitting on her mother's lap. "We couldn't see each other face but I knew what was plastered behind the mask. I felt it too."

"When you've finished what you've been ordered, you were here." Baekhyun stood a few inches from Taehyung. "Drips of blood gushing from you and a few tears as you try to reach for her. You didn't have to tell me but I know that you really loved her and everything you've done was for the people you love. Sometimes we make stupid mistakes, Taehyung."

"He's right." A voice came from behind them. "I did stupid mistakes too. And I'm still doing it now." He walks closer towards Taehyung before punching him in the jaw causing to fall back to the ground. Just as Taehyung thought he was going to punch him again, the man then pulled Taehyung for a hug, "You bastard."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 248 14
"If you tell anyone what you just saw, I'll have to run you over with my car." -bts mafia- *completed*
37.7K 2.6K 57
"You shot me, jungkook!" "I just marked you mine, Y/N" </3 #mafia
94.2K 2.4K 44
Edit (2023): Hello! I made this when I was around 5th or 6th grade and I myself am not fond of it so please take it easy haha "What do you want me t...
57.5K 876 22
You held me at my worst, You made me feel the best. You made me love myself even more, You love me like no one else has ever did. I can never explai...