Angst with a capital A for AA...

By villain_deku_who

Extra stories (mostly angst) that I have nowhere to put so I'll post them here every once in a while More

Ill be strong for you
I forgive you
Don't take him away from me
Goodbye
It's not your fault
And I oop-
Get rid of these strings
Can i get a hug?

You're fucking lucky

1.7K 28 9
By villain_deku_who

There was rumors about a gang of thieves going around with dragons bigger and more fierce than ever known attacking small villages and killing everyone in them. Of course, Izuku had always brushed it off as a children's tale since the story he's heard always ended in "if you don't sleep before the moon has fully risen, the thieves will come and find you" or something in the line of that. And also because his town was far from other places and hidden in caves and tunnels in the hills.

Izuku was carrying a small basket of fruits and vegetables in one hand and a basket of eggs in another.

"good morning Midoriya"

"hello Midoriya"

"ooo, is that for your mom's diner?"

Izuku half waved at a passing people replying with short responses here and there to not be rude while also getting back home as fast as possible.

Midoriya was well liked around the small town for his outgoing behavior and helping everyone around when they needed an extra hand, but the thing he was most known for, is his mom's small but popular diner near their house.

"Mom I'm home!" Izuku called out as he entered this house

"oh Zuku! Just in time, I'm about to open up" his mom smiled grabbing the baskets from him and gave him a hug and kiss on he cheek.

"I'm going to help Uraraka out at the daycare, I'll be back before lunch" Izuku told his mother and made his way to the daycare.

"good morning Uraraka!" Midoriya waved at the pink cheeked girl before suddenly being thrown off balance by a bunch or energetic kids.

"oh, Midoriya, you're early" Uraraka smiled and stood up from where she was talking to a small black haired boy who hid behind her once he noticed the green haired boy enter.

"yea, I have to leave early since I promised to help my mom during lunch. Who's this little boy?" Midoriya asked crouching down in front of the shy boy.

"Oh, his name is Tamaki, he's a wizard, like me, and is new here"  Uraraka explained patting the boy's head.

"hello Tamaki, my name is Izuku Midoriya" Izuku softly smiled. The boy timidly looked at him for a few seconds before retreating behind Ochacco.

Uraraka gave him an apologetic smile "story time is about to start, can you take the kids to the reading room while I find a boo-"

A loud scream from outside followed by more horrified shouts cut off the girl. Midoriya ran to grab his sword that was set next to the coat rack "take the kids to the escape tunnels" he told her and rushed out the door stopping almost immediately in his tracks.

A group of people were gathered at the cave's entrance with cruel smirks as some of them transformed into large dragons running rampant in the small village setting anything and everything on fire.

Midoriya rushed over to where A few of the fighters were lined in front of the group, swords raised.

Izuku calmly walked in front of the group and unsheathed his sword pointing it to who he assumed was the leader.

"call back your dragons or we will use force to remove you" he warned.

"that's what all the other villages said" the guy chuckled as a man next to him shifted into light gray dragon staring at them treating.

"ready. Attack!" Midoriya shouted. Rushing towards at guy.

The dragon immediately blocked the group except for Izuku who slid under its wings and went to attack the man.In the blank of an eye, Izuku was thrown back by a girl with two messy blonde buns and uneven bangs.

The girl laughed as she tried to stab Izuku with a dagger. Midoriya was quick to push the girl off of him.

"what kind in being brings joy in hurting others?" Deku growled and went to finish her off, but was thrown back by a muscled tail hitting him and throwing him across the clearing and into a building.

Izuku forced himself to stand up ignoring the intense pain in his back and glared at the gray dragon who was focused on something else. Izuku watched the Dragon following its gaze before gasping.

It was watching Uraraka and the kids who were trying to go through the escape tunnels. And it didn't help when little Tamaki tripped and fell causing Uraraka to stop in her tracks and run back to get him.

"Uraraka watch out!" Midoriya shouted and ran to the girl who turned around in time to see a ball of flames coming her way.

The witch shouted a few chants and a barrier formed between the her and the flames long enough for Midoriya to interfere.

"I'll distract it, take the kids and run"

"Midoriya, they have the exits blocked. they mapped out our entire village" she whispered to him.

Deku gritted his teeth "take them to my mom's house, we have a well sized cellar with fruits there, my mom will happily take them there" he told her and faced the dragon.

"I won't let you touch them!" he shouted and ran towards the dragon with a war cry that was drowned out by its fierce roar.

The fight was fast, but it gave Uraraka enough time to go out of sight with the kids so the dragon couldn't find them. It didn't take a smart person to know that fighting a dragon was useless, but Izuku couldn't stand and watch the kids get killed.

Midoriya was able to get a few hits on the dragon, but not without gaining dangerous wounds of his own. His left shoulder was cut open and bleeding heavily, both arms gain multiple scratches and burns, and he was visibly limping. With one last shout, Midoriya cut through the dragon's fragile wings.

The dragon let out a painful screech aggressively flapping its injured wing before swinging its tail and knocked him back into the village walls.

Izuku coughed up blood and tried to stand, but his body had completely given up on him rendering him vulnerable as the dragon picked him up by his shirt collar and shook him aggressively as it made its way outside the cave opening and closing its wing.

Once outside, the dragon opened both its wings and attempted to fly only to come crashing down with a loud thud and frustrated growling. Out of anger, the dragon threw him across the field and leaving him to lay in a pool of his own blood, his vision blurring.

At least I died protecting my village.

___

"so they passed by here too. Sucks for everyone here"  a rough voice brought Izuku back to reality.

"don't be mean, these are innocent people who were killed, look! There are children too..." another voice responded.

Soft footsteps approached Midoriya making him open one of his eyes seeing curious red ones that matched their hair peer back at him.

"look!" the male gasped leaning down closer to him "it's alive... I think..."

Another pair of footsteps approached him and suddenly, a new pair of unamused, crimson red eyes were looking down at him.

"Hey! Are you really alive?" the man asked. He couldn't be any older than him, maybe by a year or two, but he was still in the same age group. And thinking about it, the redhead also looked like a teen.

Deku looked at the ash blond male. He wanted to talk to him, say that he was still alive and that there was a group still in the village waiting for him, but nothing came out.

The blond let out a snort "yea, that's what I was thinking" he sighed and turned around signaling his friend to follow along with him.

No, they couldn't go, Uraraka needed his help, and he needed theirs!

Izuku forced his body to move, gritting his teeth as he tried to ignore the pain, and weakly grabbed the man's pants in an attempt to get his attention.

The guy spun around and glared at Izuku "who the fuck do you think you are?! Do you want to fi-" The blond paused as he saw the pitiful freckled boy begin to softly cry as if barely moving was already too much for him.

Katsuki let out a breath and pinched the bridge of his nose before crouching down next to the tearful boy.

"you're fucking lucky, you know that?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 8.9K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
130K 2.5K 43
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.1M 59.7K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
744K 16.7K 45
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.