Never meant to be. (Peter Par...

Por tomsluvs

Y/n Stark is 16 years old, she is the Daughter of Tony Stark. He kept her a secret from the public to keep he... Mais

The backstory
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
The end.

Chapter 3

30.5K 687 882
Por tomsluvs

I woke up the next morning at 5am. It's always been super easy to wake up, when i used to train, they made up get up at 4 and run 5 miles. So i wanted to get a run in. I grabbed some old leggings from my wardrobe. They where tight, looks like i grew a bit in 6 years. I head out the the front of the facility and put my headphones in. I started my music and started jogging. I listen to the same some every morning, Shawn Mendes 'Show you'. When i hear it it makes me think that i Can do anything. I'll show my dad that sending me away only made me better.

I was running for about 30 minutes and i started to get a feeling that someone was following me. I slowed about and saw the shadow, then it moved closer i wrapped my arm his chest and then flip him over my back to the ground. Then i saw who it was... "u- OH MY GOD STEVE ARE YOU OKAY?!" I help him back up, he groans in pain. "Uhhh Yea - h- how did you do that?". He looks shocked "d- d- do what?" I got nervous. "Flip me, with that much force? Where did you learn that? Boarding school?" He staying to catch on.

"Um- uhh- oh would you look at the" i show him my phone. "It's 6:30, i should go shower, first day atschoollllokaybyeeeee" i said the last part as i ran away. "Oh shit" i saw out of breath as i reached the building. I cant let anyone else know it find out i trained their, news gets out. Dad will kill me, i know he's supposed the "protect the citizens who can't protect themselves" but he will KILL ME.

I showered and put on a black leather skirt and a cute shirt. I'm not really one for fashion but it needed somewhere to hide my knives. I don't leave anywhere without them. One i left the boarding school and went into town with some girls, and i got separated and i was attacked by a drunk guy. Sounds familiar, well this is when i first got their so i didn't know anything about protecting myself. Now i do, and i a lot more.

I went downstairs and saw Dad and Peter whispering about something then walk away when i came in. What was that?? I wonder but don't ask. "Good Morning my beautiful daughter" Dad kisses my head as he walks by to get his coffee, i roll my eyes and move away. "Morning Peter" i smile, he looked cute, he was wearing jeans and a Shirt with a stupid but funny science put on it. "Good morning y/n! Ready for school?" Peters face turns red and i nod my head. Dad has a weird confused look on his face. Then glares at Peter.

Thankfully Steve comes in and breaks the tension. " Ready Kitty?" He asked grabbing some Keys. "What are you doing?" Daddy looks at Steve confused. "Oh y/n asked if i could take her on her first day-". "Isn't that some thing i should do?" Dad looks at me. "There was a lot of things you should have done. - come on peter" i walk out the door and peter follows behind, then Steve.

Daddy Starks POV.

I see Steve grabs some keys, where is he going? He doesn't go places, and if he does, he runs there. "What are you Doing?" I ask him. "Oh
y/n asked if i could take her on her first day- ". I kinda feel my heart sink. There been so much tension between us sense she's been back, i just wanted to be a good dad and take her to her first day of school. "Isn't that something i should do?" I tried to sound as if it didn't hurt but it kinda did.

She makes eye contact with me . "There was a lot of thing you should have done- come on peter" before my heart had just sunk, now it's drowning. Peter and her walk, i look at Steve. "Sorry tony" he walks out too. I have so many emotions right now. I threw my coffee cup at the wall. GOD! Does she hate me? She doesn't understand why i did it. Yes it keep her safe, from everything, when Wanda put that vision in my head of the avengers dying, i was so scared i would lose her, she's my daughter, i can't lose her.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

179K 4.6K 23
You are a young 18 years old girl, in your last year of high school. Because of your father's work, you constantly had to move to other cities and ch...
3.6K 128 24
(Peter Parker x Reader) Y/n Stark, the daughter of the famous Tony Stark, better known as Iron Man, doesn't have a normal life. Living with the Aveng...
48.5K 874 26
Our love might be dangerous, but it's worth sacrificing for... Imagine a life, where you are the Billionaire, Tony Stark's Daughter, A superhero cal...
987K 25.8K 31
Y/N Stark is the daughter of the famous Tony Stark. She has a normal enough life, until she meets Peter Parker. She has no idea of his hidden identit...