The Other side of the heaven...

By YoonminSlaysus

[ COMPLETED ] I ran upstairs looking for an escape but there was none. There was no hope. I was trapped in a... More

PROLOGUE
DARK DESIRES
VAMPIRE'S PREY
WAS IT YOU ?
I'M HERE
BEAST OF THE NIGHT
FIRST SIGHT
HALLUCINATIONS
TARGETED
PUPPET
MISSING PAGES
PITCHED BLACK
BAEL
BAIT
THE TRUTH
SACRIFICE
SOUL
GOING BACK IN TIME
TIME HAS COME ...
HE IS HERE
LAST MOMENT
NEXT PREY
THREE MORE TO GO !
SUFFOCATION
PART OF ME
DEVIL
EPILOGUE
Author's note

DESTINED BONDS

206 26 9
By YoonminSlaysus

HAZEL'S P.O.V.

A unknown smile spread across my face as I walked my way back home. As the door opened, Eva welcomed me.

" Did you feel better ?" She asked excitedly. As a reply, I smiled at her cuteness.

" Oh my god ! She is smiling ! It worked ! Yeah !" Ashley hugged Eva in happiness. I walked past them and then turned towards them.

" Would you guys like to cook dinner with me ?" I asked.

" What ?" Eva asked being shocked. She looked at Ashley with wide eyes.

" Why , don't want to cook food along with me ?" I asked teasing them.

" What ? NO ! I mean YES ! We would love to cook food with you." Ashley replied.

As all three of us got into the kitchen, I heard them having a conversation. It was not completely inaudible to me since Eva was whispering too loud to call it a whisper.

" She's back !" Eva said.

" I told you ! She just needs some time alone. She will be fine." Ashley replied to her.

The next morning, Eva came in my room. She was all ready for the college.

" What !? You are still not ready ? Hazel, Come on ! Get ready ! Let's go to college!" Eva spoke with excitement.

" No, Eva. I am fine here. I don't want to attend college for few more days." I replied.

" But, Hazel--" Eva whined.

" Eva, let her rest for a bit more." Ashley said as she gradually dragged Eva out of the room before giving me a smile.

I was very fidgety today. I couldn't concentrate on my book today. I was getting bored. I was very bored. My mood was completely off. Because I couldn't find anything to get me out of this boredom.

I never got this bored before, when I was left alone in the home. I guess I need some air. Since yesterday, I am craving for it. No wonder, I need fresh air. I got dressed and went outside.

" Where should I go ?" I thought. " Should I visit that store again ?"

My legs carried me to that store again. I don't know. Why ? But I wanted to visit that store again. As I stepped in, my eyes wandered around looking for someone.

" How can I help you, ma'am ?" I recognised the manager.

" Oh ! I-I .. I was looking for some clothes." I replied.

" Sure. This way, ma'am." He said as he led the way to clothing section.

My eyes still wandered around. Scanning each passing lanes of different sections. My eyes stopped at the familiar figure. I stopped in my tracks to have a better view. My eyes focused on him. He turn around as he bow to the customer. His eyes caught on mine as he rose up from his bow.

" Ma'am ?" The manager's voice worked as a distraction and my eyes shifted back to the manager.

In order to avoid his stare again. I followed the manager to the clothing section and stayed there for half an hour. I bought few clothes for Eva and Ashley to pretend that I was actually there for shopping.

Next day, I went to the store again. This time, I entered the shoes section right away. I was pretending to be looking through different kinds of shoes available. But like yesterday, my eyes kept on wandering here and there.

" May I help you ?" A deep voice spoke in my ear and the shoe fell from my hands.

" Let me get it for you." He said as he bend down to pick it up for me.

Our eyes met again. He smiled as he handed me the shoe. I looked at him more closely. God ! He was handsome ! I mean with that face, he can get inside a modeling agency.

" Ma'am ? Can I help you with something ?" He asked as he waved his hand in front of my eyes.

" Huh ? Oh, yeah ! I-I was looking...for a pair of shoes for my friend." I answered in my shaky voice.

" What kind of shoes, does your friend usually wear ?" He asked being completely professional.

" Sneakers." I replied because that's the first thing which came to my mind.

He led me to another section of shoes. He showed me the different types of sneakers available in their store.

" This is for something simple, outgoing and at the same time, comfortable." He spoke as he continued to show me different sneakers.

I was actually not paying attention to his words. I was more attentive towards him. I couldn't take my eyes off him. I wanted to see him every day. I wanted to see how his lips pout when he speak. I wanted to see how his eyes smile as he smile. I wanted to see how he stare at me. I just couldn't stop being in a awe.

" So what's the size of your friend ?" He threw a question out of the blue.

" Thirty-six." I replied unconsciously, realising my stupidity.

" I mean eight. Eight." I answered as he chuckled.

" I'll bring you a new pair of sneakers in eight. Your friend will love it." He replied as he tried to supress his giggling.

" Oh shit ! I am such a stupid person ! I am so embarrassed ! " I thought as my face turn into a shade of red. " It's better I leave before he comes back."

For the next few days, I avoided getting into that store. Rather I kept a eye on him from outside the store. I followed him to the café, he visit during his break. I almost spend half my day looking for him.

It was something about him and his presence around me that makes me want to stay with him. NO ! I am not in love !!!!! Or maybe ? I don't know I never loved anyone before. I never felt like this before.

Another day, just like usual, I stayed back the whole day to see him but I couldn't even catch a glimpse of him. I was confused. Did he leave the job ? What if he actually did ? Now, where will I find him ?

I kept staring towards the store. When someone suddenly spoke right next to my ear.

" Are you looking for me ?"

" Huh ?" I turned in complete astonishment.

It was him.

He smiled and gave me an enchanting stare. He was dressed in casuals. He looked at me for an answer.

" Um... I was looking for.... I was looking at the stars." I replied pointing towards the dark sky.

" Wow ! So everyday you come here to see the stars ?" He asked sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes, thinking for an answer.

" I know you stalk me everywhere. " He said firmly.

" Huh ? NO ! I never stalked you !" I protested.

" So who stands in sun, since morning till the dusk just looking at store for a glimpse ?" He asked.

" I-I-- WAIT ! So you did notice me ?" I asked.

" Let's go somewhere else to talk about this." He suggested and I agreed with him.

He took me to the nearby cafe. As the waiter placed our coffees on the table. He started throwing his questions at me.

" So tell me ! Why do you stalk me, day in and day out ? Are you a stalker ? Because if you are then you are one weirdo !" He taunted.

" Hey ! Stop calling me a stalker !" I hissed.

" Then why do you follow me everywhere ?"

" Forget it ! You won't understand it !" I sipped my coffee, knowing he won't understand why I did so. We stayed silent for few minutes.

" I am a good listener." He muttered. " If you tell me your worries, I'll listen. You just need to tell me." He looked at me with such sincerity that I was no longer angry on him.

" It...It was because your presence kinda gave me a sense of protection. I feel very calm and settled around you. Unlike other times, when I am restless." I looked at him and he was listening with his eyes on me.

" Your touch and your voice reminds me of someone. But I don't remember anything. I am confused myself. I do feel we have met before, did we ?" I asked.

He seems lost in his thoughts for few minutes before he finally answered.

" Yes and No." He replied.

" What does that mean ?"

" No. We haven't met before." He looked up from his cup and continued " And yes, Because if you want, we can get to know each other." He smiled.

I smiled at him. Completely flustered at his words.

ASHLEY'S P.O.V.

" I told you, Jungkook. Stop pestering me to give you an answer !" I replied annoyingly.

" Oh, cmon ! I know you have feelings for me. Don't hide them." He gave me his bunny smile.

" I am warning you. Stay away from me." I warned him.

" You guys, STOP ! Since morning, I am hearing all this rattling ! Can you guys just sort it out later ? I am getting bored here." Eva frowed at us.

" Tell your good friend to give me some peace of mind." I talked sweetly to Eva.

" Eva, tell your friend to say a ' yes ' to me."

" I won't !" I shouted.

" Then I will keep disturbing you like this !" Jungkook's voice got louder.

" Do you think after all this, I'll say a yes ?"

" So what ? I am confident about it."

" Don't you think you're over-confident at this ?" I snapped at him.

" Real-"

" SSSSTTTTOOOOPPPPP !!!!!" Eva screamed at the top of her voice. " ASH, YOU STOP ! JUNGKOOK, YOU STOP ! BOTH OF YOU STOP ! I AM DONE WITH BOTH OF YOU !" Eva took her things and left. I ran behind her.

" Eva !"

After promising her to spend the weekend with her, she finally forgave me. As I went for my job at the store. I was given the work to arrange few supplies on the shelf. When a guy dressed in full black with a black mask on dropped something on the floor.

" Excuse me, sir ! " He turned around. I picked up the pendant which fell from his pocket.

" It fell from your pocket." I said handing over the pendant. He was deeply staring at me with teary eyes. It felt awkward, but his eyes were just enough to stop myself from telling him " Look other way, Mister."

" Thank you." He replied in a deep enchanting voice.

My eyes followed the guy as he walked off. Something about him makes me feel interested in him. It was like he was attracting me towards him like a magnet. As the guy disappeared, my eyes fell on the spot where I met him.

" I wish..." a glimpse of his eyes played in my mind. " I wish wherever you are, you are safe, Park Jimin."

I sighed. It was no fun without having a good competitor/ enemy like Jimin. I wonder how he can act so cute and sweet. When he can turn into a real wolf, ready to rip you apart.

NAMJOON P.O.V.

*****************************************

" This is the pendant." I handed it to the magic caster.

" Hmm. I can help you with your problem, Namjoon." He inspected the pendant.

" Really ? Thank you so much. I am sorry but can you do me one more favour ?" I requested.

" Yeah. Sure."

" I know you and Taehyung studied magic together and are really good friends. But I suggest you don't tell him about this." I said

" Yeah. Sure, Namjoon. I totally understand it."

" So what's the plan ?" I asked.

" It's very simple. You need to keep Zia's pendant in this potion for one night. Then all you've to do is make any physical contact of this pendant with the girl you think is Zia. If the pendant changes from rosy pink to red. It means she is the one. If it doesn't, that means she is not Zia."

*****************************************

I was completely dressed in black. I knew she worked in a store. So I went there to see if she is really Zia. It could be that she was born again in her next life. She wasn't gifted like me. She was a human with no super power. She has done nothing wrong to those humans. How can a human kill a human ?

My eyes scanned through the store and my heart led me to Zia. She was arranging some products on the shelf. She looked like her. But she was not her. With all my courage, I walked past her and dropped the pendant.

" Excuse me, sir ! " a voice called me out.

I turned around and looked at her. She was looking beautiful as ever. She was staring at me. She walked up to me and handed me the pendant.

" It fell from your pocket." She said with a smile.

My heart filled with emotions at the sight of her smile. I haven't seen her for centuries. A husband wouldn't be less happier than seeing his wife's smile. The last time, I held her in my arms, was her dead body. And now ....

She is standing here in front of me.

Alive .

I couldn't tell her .....

How much I missed her ?

How much I missed her love ?

How much I loved her ?

But ....

All this was happening...

In a wrong phase of life.

In the wrong time.

Now...

She didn't knew me.

And I didn't knew her.

All we know is...

That she was stranger for me.

And I was a stranger for her.

" Thank you." I replied trying to hide the pain in my voice.

I forced myself to walk away from her. It was not difficult for me to trace her down in the whole city. But, at the moment, I wanted to turn back and hold her in my arms. I held the pendant tightly in my hand and walked away disappearing from her view.

I stepped out of the store. I walked until I came to a deserted road. I slid my hand into my pocket to take out the pendant. My hands were cold and my heart was racing. I couldn't believe my eyes.

In my hands was a locket with a red gem.

I fell down on my knees. It was my Zia. She has come back for me. She has stayed back to fulfil her promise. She will recognise me.

She will come back to me.

I won't let anyone take her away. I will protect her till my last breath. I'll keep her safe. She will be finally so happy. My Zia. I won't let anyone take her away. I don't know a new sense of warmth filled my heart. I couldn't contain my happiness.

She is alive.

She was alive.

I can be with her.

I will be happy again.

We can get married.

We will have our own family.

But before I do that...

I will have the revenge.

Not a single person will be alive.

I'll kill them.

All of them.

JIMIN'S P.O.V.

I walked deeper into a forest. It was getting dark. I have to find a place to stay. With no money left in my pocket, I decided to spend the night in a forest. I suddenly heard some leaves rustling. I looked from the corner of my eye in that direction. I tried to sense my surrounding. I can feel someone's presence in the dead silence of the night.

I turned into a wolf and growled back. I looked into complete darkness. Someone was hiding in that darkness. I growled again at any dangerous being in that dark. I saw a pair of sparkling yellow eyes lurking in the dark. Something didn't felt right.

I started to run deeper into the forest. I howled in my way as I went more deeper inside the forest. I knew some creature was chasing me. The aura of that dark entity was so dangerous that I was running away to save myself.

Suddenly the forest which seemed silent few minutes back started to sound like someone was in Pain. Someone was in pain. It was a girl's voice. It was pleading for help.

" HELP ! SOMEONE HELP ME ! PLEASE HELP ME !"

These words echoed on my ears and kept on ringing until it was driving me crazy and I stopped in my tracks. My body was burning. It was like I was set on fire.

" Still wondering what's going on ?" I heard a voice from behind.

I turned around to find the same pair of yellow eyes staring back at me.

" It is called Karma. Karma for killing someone innocent. Now your ears will ring with her cries and screams until you feel the same pain as she did."

" Jimin ?"

What do you think ?

Whose voice was it in the forest ?

How far will Namjoon go to have Ashley who he think is Zia ?

Is Ashley really Zia ?

Or

Just a doppelganger of her's ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 496 39
❝and there it is. the answer to my prayers. a house. not just any old house. it's an abandoned mansion. a perfect escape of reality standing tall, ye...
132K 8.4K 55
"Where are you doll" his deep husky voice flew through your ears, sending shivers down your spine. You shuddered and moved your body closer to the hu...
140K 1.8K 11
(Move to Stck. me site and Inkitt.) HER EVIL HUSBAND|KIM THV|18+ ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ'ꜱ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ʀᴏᴍ-ᴄᴏᴍ. 🚩(Mystery/Thriller.) #1. The Mafia Dark Romance Series. A H...
43.8K 1.5K 35
❛The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies..❜ ❛You how could you betray us like that-❜ ❛Your father snatched away my...