The Other side of the heaven...

By YoonminSlaysus

[ COMPLETED ] I ran upstairs looking for an escape but there was none. There was no hope. I was trapped in a... More

PROLOGUE
DARK DESIRES
WAS IT YOU ?
I'M HERE
BEAST OF THE NIGHT
FIRST SIGHT
DESTINED BONDS
HALLUCINATIONS
TARGETED
PUPPET
MISSING PAGES
PITCHED BLACK
BAEL
BAIT
THE TRUTH
SACRIFICE
SOUL
GOING BACK IN TIME
TIME HAS COME ...
HE IS HERE
LAST MOMENT
NEXT PREY
THREE MORE TO GO !
SUFFOCATION
PART OF ME
DEVIL
EPILOGUE
Author's note

VAMPIRE'S PREY

511 41 6
By YoonminSlaysus

Hazel was caught in his grip, he had her mouth tied and he put her against the wall. With a swift movement, he snatched the knife and threw it away...the noise echoed in the room.

Hazel struggled under the grip of the strong creature...

"Haha, do you think it's that easy to set free from me?"

He tore her dress apart...

Her back was now visible, his lust knew no bounds.

He tore off all her clothes...

Her curved body, the perfect shoulders, a small waist and a delicate figure.

Hazel cried, she couldn't even plead, he was being ruthless to her.

The vampire continued to satisfy his thirst for blood and when the girl was on the verge of losing consciousness he let go of her...

He picked her up and threw her on the bed,
Hazel was crying bitterly and was scared of him. Her powers were not with her, she was unable to protect herself.

The vampire watched her in her naked beauty...

His lustful gaze pierced through her soul.

"You shouldn't have taken her away..."

He took off his own clothes and threw them on the floor.

The vampire now got aggressive...he pulled her and entered her without her getting the slightest hints of anything.

Hazel screamed but it was in vain...

The cloth had started to hurt her. She couldn't take the pain and it was increasing every second.

The voices of his pleasure filled the room followed by her muffled cries.

The vampire kissed the girl's lips and moved down to her neck he left marks until it was a trail along her body...

The vampire continued to bite and suck her blood...he left marks all over her body. There was not a place he had not touched, he had exploited the girl until she couldn't make a noise anymore...

Hazel had now given up, her tears dried up and her voice couldn't escape her hurting lips...

He got rough with her and pulled her hair,

"You witch, I want to hear you scream!"

The vampire thrust in her roughly. Hazel cried again but her voice didn't matter to him, he just wanted to satisfy himself.

His hands wandered over her body, he touched her waist then moved up to her breast and then her back and then he grabbed her neck from behind...he sucked on her lips...

He realised that the eclipse will soon be over, he had to leave soon.

This angered him and he bit her once more, sucking up all the life and consciousness out of her.

Hazel now laid unconscious on the bed.
The vampire left her and the eclipse came to an end.

New energy filled in her body but she didn't care.....

The moonlight filled the room again but she didn't care.....

The candles lit again but she didn't care...

The house felt safer now but she didn't care...

Her phone buzzed for a long time but she didn't care......

The wind touched her body giving her chills but she didn't care...

Her body was numb but she didn't care...

She experienced pain in each part of her body but she didn't care.....

She removed the blindfold and stumbled over to the bathroom. She looked in the mirror.

Her face which was once filled with fair complexion now laid in scars and blood.

Her hair which was once neatly combed was now messy on her face.

Her skin which was once smooth as a feather now had wounds and bruises.

Her body which was once pure and soft now became impure and rough.

She walked and stood under the shower. She closed her eyes as she felt warm water hitting her body and fell on the ground wailing.

Her wails were not heard that day...

Her scars were not mere that day...

Her life was not worth that day...

Her powers were not useful that day.....

She wailed as loudly as she could do. She cursed herself. She hit herself. She hurt herself. But nothing could make her forget the pain, she had experienced.

Her eyes hurt because of crying but still, she cried.

Her body ached under pain but she still endured the pain.

Her pains were the only comforting thing for her now.....

Her screams were the only way she could speak now........

She sat under the shower for 1-hour wailing and cursing and punishing herself for someone's else deeds. She was in a state of dilemma. She couldn't blame anyone for the state she is in now.

She couldn't blame the person who raped her because she never saw him......

She couldn't blame the moon who faced an eclipse on that night.....

She couldn't blame herself who tried hard to escape the hell she was dragged into.......

She couldn't blame Eva who donated her blood when she met with an accident last year......

She was in a helpless state.....

No one to hear her cries.....

No one to understand the pain.....

No one to love her......

Because she didn't love herself now...

HAZEL'S P.O.V

I wore some clothes and a jacket to cover myself and walked out of the house in the middle of the night. I wanted to run away from every single memory I had in that room. I walked down the street. I didn't care where I was going. I just walked on and on. I stopped at a bridge. I looked down at the water rustling against the rock. A thought came in my mind. I climbed the fence and stood there looking down at the water which will soon engulf me, down to the underworld. As I closed my eyes, the memories I made flashed before my eyes so fast that I can only catch a few glimpses. The last one slowed down in front of my eyes.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

As I opened my eyes, Eva pulled me with her to walk towards the garden. I was suddenly in a different place when I was standing on the fence to jump off the bridge.
Ash was sitting on the ground and placing the food on the paper plates.

" I expected you to come late. " She said as she looked at me standing there with Eva.

" I told her to wait for you." Eva smiled at me.

"Look, who's talking? She already ate a piece of cake to cut short of her hunger." Ashley laughed.

" Yeah. You know I'm a little bit impatient towards the food. But the point is...."

" We were waiting for you." She smiled as she sat down next to Ashley.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I opened my eyes and found the same cold water rustling against the rock. The same moon came out between the clouds and shone upon me. I climbed down the fence.

I would never leave the life where my friends were staying......

I would never leave the memories we made together......

I would never leave my friends.......

NAMJOON'S P.O.V.

I was sitting in the living room when yoongi Hyung walked in. It was surprising to see him return home so soon.

" Hyung, you are early today."

" Yeah."

" How about a game of chess ?" I offered him to play. He agreed. He was dead serious in the game. Very focused. But I knew the trick to distract him.

" You returned home early today. Why didn't find an old lady in her 80s or maybe a young girl or a middle-aged man as a prey ?" I asked as I moved the pawn two squares ahead of my king.

" I only fed on a girl and came back." He moved his knight ahead.

" Only a girl and returned back home? That's unusual." I said in astonishment.

" The eclipse wasn't that long so couldn't do much." He replied as he went to throw my pawn off the board.

" What do you mean eclipse wasn't long ?" I asked.

" She was a witch so she lost her powers in a lunar eclipse."

" You fed off of a witch ?" I asked in concern.

" Yeah. Why? What's wrong ?" He asked looking at me.

" Did you kill her ?" I asked with a serious tone in my voice.

" Nope. She is still alive." He replied unbothered about the consequences.

" We have to kill her!"

" But why ?"

" Because ......

Answers revealed in the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

387K 32.1K 54
HORROR/THRILLER [BTS FANFIC] ❝Because yesterday night, I played 'hide-and-seek' with him--and he always hides at dark places.❞ • The building. It's c...
308K 13.1K 77
"What do you want from me? Why did you kidnapped me? "I shouted at them. "Because you did the biggest mistake of your life to go against us! And now...
43.9K 1.5K 35
❛The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies..❜ ❛You how could you betray us like that-❜ ❛Your father snatched away my...
133K 8.4K 55
"Where are you doll" his deep husky voice flew through your ears, sending shivers down your spine. You shuddered and moved your body closer to the hu...