NOT a Fairytale

By ClarissaFox6

Diamond was done with love. She has been married 3 times, and lost two husbands to freak accidents. She gave... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Back story
Chapter 2: Whoops!
Chapter 3: Stalking
Chapter 4: Shut down
Chapter 5: Day off
Chapter 6: The Date
Chapter 7: Insecurity
Chapter 8: The fight
Chapter 9: The concussion
Chapter 10: Fear
Chapter 11: Aftermath
Chapter 12: Giving up
Chapter 13: Monotony broken
Chapter 14: Engaged!?!?
Chapter 15: Game Night!
Chapter 16: Championship Fight!
Chapter 17
Chapter 18: My worst Nightmare, shopping.
Chapter 19: Engagement party
Chapter 20: Respect
Chapter 21: Motorcycles and old friends
Chapter 22: Waffle house!
Chapter 23: The coming war
Chapter 24: Wedding 'stuff'
Chapter 25: Bye Bye
Chapter 26: The day of the ball
Chapter 27: The ball
Chapter 28: Kidnapped.
Chapter 29: My week of torture.
Chapter 30: Talking and nightmares
Chapter 31: New day
Chapter 32
Chapter 33: Diamond gets drunk
Chapter 34: Bachelor/Bachelorette parties
Chapter 35: Arrival of the in-laws
Characters!!!!
Author's Note
Chapter 36: The Wedding! part 1
Chapter 37: The Wedding! part 2
Chapter 38: The Wedding! part 3
Chapter 39: Married
Chapter 40: Honeymoon
Chapter 41: Gold Key
Chapter 42: The ex
Chapter 43: The ex- continued
Chapter 44: Tricky Tricksters!
Chapter 45: Christmas and New Years!
Chapter 47: Two weeks
Chapter 48: Donna
Chapter 49: Nina
A/N
Preview!

Chapter 46: Here we go again.

46 2 0
By ClarissaFox6

Diamond's POV:

I come to in a cell. Well, here we go again. Only this time its nasty, like our torture cells at home. Home, wonder how long I'll be here, I'm already ready to go home.

Well if you had listened to me that something was off about that girl, we wouldn't be here!

My subconscious tells me, which I tell it to fuck off, and I already know.

"Oh look, she is awake!" I hear the blonde's voice.

"My head hurts." I thought.

"Interesting, but that won't be the only thing that hurts. Not once my baby is done with you." She giggles. Guess I said my head hurts out loud. Oops.

"Baby! She is awake. Come see!" She yells. It really hurt my head.

I'm tired to a chair, wearing different clothes. Wonder who changed me, I'll have to break their fingers. I wiggle my butt side to side, and front to back. I'm not sore, which means, they didn't violate me.

"Look who took a three day nap!" A familiar voice says. Wait I know that voice. Stupid headache, let me think. Dante!

"What do you want Dante? Teach me to be a good, Donna?" I mock him.

"I would hold your tongue if I was you, you are the one tied to a chair!" He yells, walking straight up to my face. He slaps me. I bring my hand up and rub my face.

"Ow! That hurt fucker!" He looks stunned.

"Yeah, ropes don't hold me. So, what do you want?" I cross my arms across my chest.

"Wait! Are we to the scene in a book where you kidnap me, so my knight in Armani comes to save me, but you really just want to kill him. Then I have to warn him, but can't in time, one of us gets shot, and the other is inconsolable, until the one who got shot wakes up. The villain, a.k.a you, dies then we have kids and live happily ever after?" He looks at me like I grew three heads.

"What the fuck are you on about?" He says in disgust. The blonde starts laughing.

"She is almost right! This is a scene out of one of those Mafia romance books!" She laughs, until he backhands her.

"Shut up about your cheesy novels. It's nothing what they are like!" He sounds annoyed. I'm pushing buttons! I smile.

"Why are you smiling, you are about to be tortured!?" He roars.

"Well, if you must, but fair warning. Stay away from my belly region, because no one wants to deal with stomach upset during torture. Been there, done that!" I sing song away.

"There is something wrong with you. Most women would be crying and begging. Yelling for their precious husband to come save them." He remarks, which I give him my signature. 'Are you kidding me right now' look.

"Seriously, I'm not your average girl, woman, bitch. Whatever you want to call me. So when am I getting tortured?" I call my hand together, and then rub the quickly together.

"You are insane!" He is getting frustrated.

"You finally noticed! About ti-" I got cut off by a rag being shoved in my mouth, and my hands restrained by two men.

They used handcuffs this time. Damn. They learn so fast. I know, I know. This all sounds like a giant joke to me. Yet, I'm actually scared shitless. I resort to snarky remarks, and facetious facts, when I'm scared. I also know, that showing him any fear, will give him what he wants.

*Two days later*

"Hey, Dante! If you want to keep me alive, I need at least some water. Capiche?" I call out. I've been cuffed here for two days, that's after being unconscious for a supposed 3 days.

My cell door opens and a guy walks in with a tray of food, and a bottle of water. He uncuffed me.

"You get to roam around the cell now." Then he walks out. Hmmm, time to inspect my way out. I grab the water, and squeeze it before I take the cap off. Sure enough, there is a hole. They are drugging me. Which means they are moving me. No water for me.

I assume the food is also drugged, so I don't touch it. I relieve myself in the bucket they left for me. So gracious, after two days of being tied to a chair.

"Are you really that ungrateful you won't eat?" Dante shows up.

"I don't eat or drink drugged food." I coldly state back. Still pacing around. He yells in Italian. Something like "get over here now"? I think. Two large guys walk in. I'm going to be forced to drink the water.

"Hold her down on the bed." Dante demands. Drink the water, or he is just going to force himself anyway. One on three, I'm too weak, well maybe.

The first guy walks towards me, I kick his knee cap, and he falls, the second I kick to the crotch. I go to punch Dante, but get stuck with a needle on my leg.

"You pricks, that's cheating!" I start getting dizzy. I try to will myself to stay awake.

"Night, night Bella. See you in Italy!" Dante's voice is getting further and further away. Then blackness.

Roman's POV:

Here I am, almost a week later. I have nothing to show for where my Kitten is. Alex has told me they have made little progress.

Diamond had made the arrangements if something happened, like her being kidnapped. I'm on an island in the Mediterranean. She sent me to the beach. The house has a note.

"I've been taken! So what! Chill out, I'm fine. Relax, enjoy the beach for me. Just make sure everyone is looking for if I signal. Please? Love, Your Kitten"

She really is something else. I have Prince with me, the little bigger is hot, and missing Dia.

"I know buddy, I miss her too. She will come home soon." I'm talking to the fox. Dia has rubbed off some of her crazy on me. My disposable rings.

"Hello?"

"So we think Dante has her. He has dropped off radar, except he was seen loading onto a jet bound for Italy today, with the blonde Bella saw." Levi informs me.

"I want to go get her! Get me to Italy!" I yelled at Levi.

"Sorry, none of us know exactly where you are. Only D knows. She is the only one who can get you out of wherever you are. I can't even track this call" Levi replies calmly.

"Then I'll find a way!" I yelled back, and hung up.

My Kitten is too smart for her own good. Everything was set up with cash, her in disguises, all under the table, no one knowing who or when they would be transporting. Well my darling little Kitten. I'm getting off this island, if I have to swim!

Diamond's POV:

I came to, in yet another cell. This one however, is slightly nicer. It's more like an old fashioned jail cell. I can almost fit through the bars! The door to the exit is directly in front of me. I have a cot, and an actual toilet!

I digress, I am handcuffed to another chair. So I cannot use my amenities. I hear the door unlock, and see Dante, with blondie.

"You are awake!" He chirps

"Dante, blondie." I nod to both.

"I have a name you know!" She glares at me.

"I don't care. You are blondie. I'll kill you once I get out of here, so what does your name matter." I don't ask, I tell. Dante starts laughing.

"You get out, you kill her? That's a good one." He stops laughing. "You will be the one who will die bella." His voice sounds menacing.

"I'm so scared, I'm shaking see? Wait, no I'm not. Oops" I roll my eyes.

"I'm going to rip that sarcasm out of you!" He threatens.

"Facetiousness" I correct.

"What?" Blondie asks.

"Its not sarcasm, I'm not sarcastic, I'm facetious!" I stomp my foot.

"I don't know what that word means." Blondie cocks her head to the side.

I sigh, "sarcastic, it means sarcastic. It's just a more 'posh' way of saying it. More sophisticated way." I smirk back. Only to receive a blow to the gut.

"Goodness gracious, what is your problem?" I asked Dante, who is red with anger.

"I'm sick of these games! I'm going to ask you one question, I expect an honest answer! If you don't then I'm going to start with beating you first." Threatens lowly, by my ear. I give him my 'go ahead' look.

"Where is Roman?" He asks. I am relieved. He stayed with the plan.

"Somewhere." I say. I get punched in the cheek.

"I answered honestly! He is somewhere! It's just not am exact location. You are not a man of your word!" I mock him. He can hit me all he wants, I won't give up my Roman! He is mine, all mine. I will keep him safe, I will get out of this, and join him on that beach.

"Where exactly is Roman?!" Dante spits in my face.

"Either on a beach, in the beach house, or in the bed of the beach house. I'm not sure, I don't have the gift of sight." I mock again. Not like he will find him, there are beaches all over the world, along with multiple little private islands. He will be searching for a long time.

I got slapped this time. "What the Hell? Seriously, I told you, he is somewhere on the beach! That is a location is it not!?" The nerve of this man!

"You know exactly where he is, do you not?!" He roars in my face.

"In all honesty, I don't I purposefully didn't get the exact location, for this very reason. Deniability!" I chirp.

"Allesandro! Damon! Come!" He calls for I assume two guards. Then run up to him, and he gives the orders.

"Beat her, do nothing else, but beat her good. Then leave her uncuffed in the cell. She is a tricky one, don't let her fool you." He smirks at me. These two American football player built men, turn around. They look like identical twins. Blue eyes, black hair, tan, same small nose, same crooked smirk, only one has a scar over his right eye, and the other on his left cheek.

"So which is Allesandro, and which is Damon?" I ask them, and they look at each other confused.

"Well, I just wanted to know which one, after I'm done getting my beating to thank for giving the lesser beating." I shrugged.

"You won't be awake after we are done, bella." Scar eye says You will be lucky to be alive." Scar cheek says.

"Alright, we will see about that. Let's get this over with." I brace for impact. It doesn't come. I look up, and the guys are staring at me like I have two heads.

"What? I'm not your typical woman, alright! I'm married to the Don, and I'm an under ground street fighter. I can take a beating from two men like you. Now, let's get a move on." I hurry them. I just want this over, then I can try to get a signal out. I also need to search their pockets, while they are beating me.

"You are the Donna?" Scar eye says.

"Yep, I am. Sorry, did you expect some push over stripper, who has no morals, and would offer to fuck you both at the same time to keep from getting a beating? Cause I'm Roman's I won't give myself to anyone else." I smirk at them.

"We apologize Donna. We still have to beat you. This is for the good of our Don. You make him weak, we must help him be strong." Scar cheek says. They think I make Roman weak?!

"How do I make him weak!?" I scream at them. My blood is boiling. I am tugging on these cuffs. I'm angry now.

"You have too big of a mouth, and only want money. You aren't ruthless or submissive enough. He needs one or the other. Not you." Scar eye, informs me.

"Not ruthless enough? Not submissive enough? One, don't question how ruthless I am. You haven't seen my cold hearted monster side. Two, I will not be some push over, submissive. Now, let me out of these cuffs, and I'll show you how ruthless I am!" I order them. Scar cheek started to follow that order. Scar eye, wouldn't let him.

They whisper argue in Italian. I'm getting annoyed. They are debating whether to beat me, or release me. Beating is winning.

"Oh, mi hai già battuto!" I boom at them. (Oh, just beat me already!) They both just nod, and come towards me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 36.1K 46
"Someone's coming, we have to be quick, Enzo." I said, and he swiftly unbuttoned my blouse, revealing my naked chest. "Baby, nothing about what I'm...
400K 18K 85
Fifty thousand dollars in exchange for three weeks of sheer commitment and consented submission. It was a simple proposal from the employer to an emp...
3.1K 47 33
AIN'T NO WAY YOU GUYS ARE STILL READING THIS ONE ITS SO BAD!!! I ONLY HAVE IT UP TO ADVERTISE MY NEW STORY HIS ESCAPE! -------------------------- "Yo...
231K 10.5K 46
Peoples description of falling in love with the head man in the mafia is usually something like: he meets girl, he pursues girl whether she wants to...