Signs Of A Soulmate • K.T.

By Taeshighnotes

Everyone has a soulmate. You don't know when you are going to find them, or where. A slight touch of your so... More

1|
2|
3|
4|
5|
6|
7|
8|
9|
10|
11|
12|
13|
14|
15|
16|pt.1
16|pt.2
17|
18|
19|
20|
21|
22|
23|
24|
26|
27|
28|
29|
30|
31|
32 |
33 |
34|
35|
36|
37|
38|
39|
40 |

25|

32.3K 1K 295
By Taeshighnotes

Dont forget! If we reach 100k by March 12th I'll get a bts tattoo you guys will vote on! So make sure to share. Only a little over 9k to go!

•••

His hands were together, feet tapping harshly. He felt the slightest drop of sweat fall down his forehead and he quickly reached up to dab it away. His stomach churned as he heard the screams and chants.

This was it. Citi field.

He saw how big the venue is. It isn't the biggest place they performed but this is a huge deal to them. The first ever Korean act to perform here or in an american stadium.

He did not feel like messing up with how many news reporters were going to be there.

'Taehyung you look like you ate something bad; what's wrong?' Yoongi asked across from him.

'Just nervous' He replied as he let his hands stretch out and slide down his pant legs. Yoongi hummed in response as he gave him a smile.

'Don't worry. Our fans love us and they want us to have fun. Just remember that and nothing else' He told Taehyung who nodded. But he knew that wasn't the only reason why he was on the point of a mental breakdown.

Yes. He was nervous for the show, it was alot to live up to, but the reason he was terrified was the speech he was going to do. And tell y/n he loves her in front of everyone.

He knew it would be sudden. He knew that this could go totally wrong. So why is he doing it?

Because he loved y/n.

He thought of her constantly. He was so much happier with her. He couldn't even begin to explain how much he's fallen for her bright eyes and cute laugh. The way her hair was soft against fingers, but her skin hot. Her intoxicating vanilla scent that drove him crazy.

They hadn't even kissed yet.

Taehyung paused as he thought of the horrifying thought. What if he did this and she didn't even return his feelings?

Yoongi watched in curiosity as Taehyung suddenly turned pale. He never acted like this.

Yoongi wanted to say something else but then Jimin ran through the door, Jungkook not far behind. They both wore mischievous looks on their faces.

'What did you two-'

'PARK JIMIN; JEON JUNGKOOK'

They burst into laughter as Hoseok walked through the door; his face bright red.

'I'M GOING TO-' Hoseok started but didn't finish, but instead lunged at a shocked Jungkook who squealed loudly.

'HYUNG I'M SORRY' He screeched as he was chased around the room.

Jimin laughed as he watched them, Yoongi shaking his head at the children that surrounded him.

'Don't thing I forgot about you Jimin' Hoseok said as he passed the sitting boy; Jimin only laughing in return.

'What in the world is going on here!?' A voice boomed and everyone, even Taehyung who was deep in thought, jumped.

All five boys looked at Namjoon who stood in the doorway, Jin behind him typing away on his phone.

'Jimin said too-'
'He started it-'
'I didn't do it-'

Jimin looked at Jungkook and cursed at him for throwing him under the bus.

'You punk-' He started, but stopped once Namjoon put his hand up to silence them.

'May I remind you that although we are going to have fun tonight, we can't afford to get hurt. Running around the room like wild animals is going to result in an injury ' He stated and they all nodded.

Namjoon's eyes landed on Taehyung who had went back to nervously twitching and was now gripping the couch.

'What happened to him?' Namjoon said and all of the boys turned to look at him, only just now noticing Taehyung's state.

'I don't know he's been in and out of it for the last hour' Yoongi said.

'Tae?'

Taehyung's eyes snapped up and he tried to play it off and smile, but failed as panic took over his features.

'I'm good. Just nervous' He repeated.

'You're such a liar. What really happened?' Jimin asked and Taehyung suddenly felt on the spot as six pairs of eyes stared him down.

'Nothing happened... it's just what i'm-' He started. He looked down to his fumbling hands, thinking about how they'll probably just scold him for being so fast and rushing this.

But he really loves her. He's never been more sure about something.

'I'm announcing something tonight' He continued.

'And that would be?' Jungkook asked, watching as a ghost of a smile reached Taehyung's face as he thought of Y/n.

'I'm going to tell Y/n that I love her'

.......

《Park Y/n》 1st pov

We were in front of the stadium, the time being past eleven.

New York traffic was an absolute nightmare...

I could see hundreds of fans already outside waiting, of course they couldn't see us through the tinted windows but they did see the three huge SUVs pull up and some had ran up to the gate to get a better look.

'They are going to freak when they see us' Ari said looking at the fans who were now waving at the cars. They probably thought we were the boys with all the security we had.

'Now remember they really don't know who Jenna is, so they'll be curious, but they know who you are. Your picture with that fan was all over Twitter. So they are most likely going to freak out. But smile and wave. Be your cute little self' Ari said and I laughed lightly at her compliment.

With that, The SUV ahead of ours opened and out stepped Rhianna. I watched in awe as screams filled the air and more fans ran to the gate. She gestured to somebody, and Jenna slowly got out of the car behind her. She wore a ball cap, but you could still see her shy smile and doe eyes as fans screamed. I guess some had assumed who she was, probably because of the short sleeved shirt she wore that showed of her numbers.

Next was Ash. Screams filled the air again and she waved to them excitedly and blew kisses. That was cute, even I had to admit.

'You ready?'

I looked to Ari, who smiled brightly at me.

'As I'll ever be'

Ari got out first. Her bubbly personality really popped out as she waved to the fans who seemed to swoon over her. She turned to look at me and gestured to me.

I just pray to God that I don't trip in these heels.

One foot out, then the next.

You can do this

I stood out, my purse clutched tightly in my grasp as I let my head pop around the door.

The noise was deafening.

Had I expected a reaction? Yes.
One like this? No.

They were freaking out.

My name was being screamed and I honestly was shocked. I never thought people would freak out over me.

Ari laughed at my, I'm assuming, very shocked face before gesturing me forward.

We walked to the door, but I turned back and waved while smiling graciously.

As I walked inside, a calming feeling took over me, making my body naturally relax.

I could feel Taehyung.

............

Hi so I'm sorry for the super late update ! I've been crazy busy sng I hope you all understand 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 3.8K 38
On your 21st birthday, for 1 month, every day, for 1 hour, you and your soul mate switch bodies. This is a Kim NamJoon fan fic and all the events th...
301K 8.4K 22
Y/N loves BTS. She found there music during a very difficult time in her life, and it helped her to realize the truth: none of it had ever been her f...
6.4K 330 15
They say when you write your number and hide it in an unknown place, the first person to find it and call you is your soulmate. But what happens when...
7.8K 422 50
Y/N, from Singapore, fell in love with a Korean boy. When she visited Korea, something bad happened. She decided to leave Korea. But she met the famo...