Shy Boy and Invincible Girl (...

By WinterBear94

Y/n L/n or know as the shyish boy on Remnant, Y/n was in a relationship with Pyrrha Nikos. Y/n always feel sh... More

Beacon, here we come
Initiation
Badge and Burden
Jaunedice
Forever Fall
The Stray
Black and White
Special Date
Alpha Wolf
Execution of Discriminal
A/N
Alpha Pup
A/n
Special Day
War
Love
Battle between Hybrid and the Bull
Sick Wolf/ Heated Pup
Confronting
Changes
New Life
A/n
New Stories
*Problem*

Bio

18.5K 153 125
By WinterBear94

Name: Y/n l/n

Look:

Changes:  You have black hair and a black tail that is fluffly too, even if you are a wolf, and have cute fangs.

Age:16

Personality: Calm, Shy, Blushy, Merciless, Angry, Strong, Pouty, Cute, Sad, Sensitives, Kind Hearted.

Like: Pyrrha, Sleep, Hugs, Bath, Showers, Sweets, Pet Grimm, Knife, Dust, Baking.

Dislike: Trigger Words-Being call something cute, CRDL, Discriminals, Girls, Being Small, Detentions, Stayed in, Guys were think their better with Pyrrha, White Fang, Adam, Grimm.

Semblance: 

Luck- You were born with a 'lucky' Semblance, it can bring you a lot of luck if you are shy.

Grimm Shape- You can shift a small part of your body that can be into a grimm as Cinder's arm, Deathstalker's Stinger, Nevermore Wings.

GirlFriend:

Name: Pyrrha Nikos

Like: Y/n, Hug, Teasing Y/n, Y/n's Baking, Bath, Y/n's Heat.

Dislike: Y/n Saddness, Boys, Not hugging Y/n.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 28 9
The great world-renowned fighter, Pyrrha Nikos, begins her studies at Beacon Academy in order to continue her journey of becoming a huntress. At the...
21 0 1
Jaune and Pyrrha have been dancing around each other for quite some time, Jaune mostly oblivious. That's all about to change - and especially their a...
15.5K 213 25
Y/N has always been treated the same as any other Grimm a mindless monster which couldn't be further from the truth after the death of His Family he...
863K 8.2K 40
(Y/N) (L/N) was an average teenage boy who just pass both college and high school at a young age, now 18 both him, his cousin and their (terrible) fr...