The Doll-A TAWoG Fan-made Epi...

By SynthMusic

Christmas has just ended and everyone is relaxing from the stress of the holiday season...that is everyone bu... More

Part One
Part Two
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Bonus Chapter: Ending Theme

Part Three

725 17 3
By SynthMusic

*Above is some background music for the beginning scene. You can play it if you'd like while you read it*

"Gah!"

     Gumball woke up to the sound of his cell phone vibrating. He slowly sat up and groggily grabbed his phone from the night stand. "W-who would be texting me at 4:30 in the morning?" He thought while yawning. He unlocked the phone and his eyes widened when he saw who the text was from.  He opened the messaging app and gasped at what the text said.

   He quickly got up and ran towards his sleeping brother's fish bowl. "Darwin, Darwin! Wake up, dude!" He tapped rapidly on the glass, trying to wake him up. But the orange fish was out cold. Bubbles floated to the top as he softly snored. 

Gumball groaned and picked up the fish bowl. He then threw the water out along with Darwin.

*Song at 0:24*

     "Wha-? Hey!" Darwin yelped and looked up angrily at Gumball. "Dude, it's 4:30 in the morni-!!" 
"Shh!" Gumball put his hand over Darwin's mouth and whispered. "You're gonna wake up Mom and Dad! I just got a text from Carrie, and it's pretty serious." 
     Darwin shuddered. Something told him this wasn't good from the tension in Gumball's voice. Gumball opened up the messaging app and held up his phone for Darwin to read the text:

     Carrie: Guys, I know it's pretty early, but I need your help NOW! Adele, has escaped and I need your help to catch her. Who knows what horrors she could bring upon this town! Meet me at my house or summon me ASAP!! (and no, Darwin, if you're reading this, I won't get mad this time.) 

     "Oh, no! This is bad!!!" Darwin whimpered. He ran his hands through his hair in a panic and began to breath heavily. Gumball closed his eyes and made no hesitation: "Carrie! Carrie! Carrie! Carrie! Carrie!" 

     Immediately, Carrie appeared in front of them. Along with her floated a few pieces of equipment("More like a lot."  thought Gumball.) that looked like it was made specifically for a ghost hunting show.

She slowly lowered the devices and landed them in front of the two boys. "I knew this would happen." She whispered. "Here are some devices that we can use to help find her." 

     "Uh, you're a ghost yourself. Can't you just find her and talk to her?" Gumball asked. 
"Yeah, but I watch a lot of ghost hunting shows on tv and the stuff they use is way more interesting." The punk ghost said whilst shrugging her shoulders. "Anyway, here's what these devices do." She held up a device that looked like a cylindrical red box with buttons and an antennae on it.

    "Now this device is called a REM Pod." She explained. "It uses this antennae to radiate its own magnetic field and can pick up any disturbances in electric energy within a certain distance and will show those disturbances by these lights." She pointed towards the lights. "If any of these lights go off, it means that there is some paranormal energy around us before we can actually feel it, if you know what I mean."

The two boys nodded in understanding and Carrie picked up another device. It looked like a small laser pointer attached to a tripod. 

     "This is a Laser Grid. It creates a pattern using laser dots that will allow us to detect any changes in the room that we normally wouldn't see. Once we put it in place, it will create a divide based on the structure of the room."

The two boys nodded again. Carrie picked up yet another device. 

      "Last, but not least, this is the Wonder Box. It was actually created by a paranormal investigator named Steve Huff and was used very frequently in the show 'Paranormal Lockdown.' (My personal favorite show) The device is particularly useful because it uses noise reduction and a custom reverse pedal called 'Direct Line Mode,'" She pointed to the glowing lines. "that reverses audio as it goes in, and transmits reply forwards as they come out. This makes them  un-debunkable, so the messages you hear are real responses from ghosts. "

     "Okay, what's with all the whispering?" Said a voice from above. The trio looked up to see Darwin and Gumball's sister, Anais sitting up from the top bunk. She rubbed her eyes and climbed down the ladder to reach them. 

"Oh, Anais! Uh..." Gumball tried to think of a good excuse for waking his sister up. 

"I thought I heard something about  a paranormal investigation. Spill it." 

    The trio told her everything: The movie, Adele's revenge, and her ghost escaping to wreak havoc on Elmore.

    "Wow, never thought my two brothers would get involved in the supernatural." Anais said thoughtfully. "How do we do this?"

     "I bought a couple of night-vision cameras and monitors that we can put around to try and track her." Carrie explained. "The question is where to put them..."

     "Hmm..." Gumball thought for a moment. His ears then perked up and he snapped his fingers. "Dude, I got it!" The others huddled up around him to hear what he had to say. 

     "What type movie did Carrie just see? A horror movie! And what usually happens in horror movies? People usually die. And what's the most stereotypical place a revenge-seeking poltergeist can lure in a victim to their death?!"

The others shook their head in confusion.

"...the BASEMENT!" Gumball pounded his fist into his hand as thunder rumbled from outside. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 59.3K 106
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
8.8K 385 28
{Sanscest Multiship Story} This is the sequel to the first book Souls. if you have not read the first book then I highly advise you to since you'll b...
1.1M 38.3K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
12.5K 128 13
Welcome to the first story of my biggest project. Zoophobia Next Generation. It takes place with the first months of school freshmen year at Zoo Phoe...