My Bunny Is A Human

By YouAreMyVniverse

After Areum's brother, Park Jimin, brought her an adorable bunny and named it Jungkook. When the time had com... More

A/N
Prologue
Chapter 1: Responsibility
Chapter 2: Alone With Jungkook
Chapter 3: HE'S A HUMAN?!?
Chapter 4: Feelings Already?
Chapter 5: Innocence -M-
Chapter 6: Pancake
Chapter 7: Promise
Chapter 9: Don't Leave Me
Chapter 10: Girlfriend
Chapter 11: I'm Still Me
Chapter 12: What Have You Done?
Chapter 13: In My Mind
Chapter 14: Pain
R E A L I T Y
Chapter 15: Damaged
Chapter 16: Unexpected
Chapter 17: Argument
Chapter 18: 25%
Chapter 19: ???
Epilogue
A/N
AUTHOR IS BACK

Chapter 8: Namjoon

3.9K 130 19
By YouAreMyVniverse

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖

𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚓𝚘𝚘𝚗

Continuation...

"But I promise that I'll come back" I assured him and he seemed to be convinced.

"Promise?"

"Yes—"

"Promise you'll only love Jungkook?"

It's this early in the morning and he wants rip my brain apart!

"Jungkook of course I'll only love you you're precious to me..." I said and then pat his head. I kissed his forehead that made him close his eyes as he smile.

He opened his eyes as he return the kiss... but to my lips.

My heart skipped a beat as if Jungkook was the DJ. He's making the beat fast.

"I-I'll go to my room..." I said as I started walking towards my room like a mindless zombie.

I opened my computer and started to search a job nearby. After minutes of results there was one I can apply for.

!For Hire!
Chef

Someone that can cook is enough!

Call: ********

Well I guess they're desperate to hire somebody... Let's go apply! I can cook!

Dialing...

"Hello? Can I apply for the positio—"

"A chef? Sure sure just come to this address..."

"Oh okay, it's actually near my house. What time should I come?"

"Is it okay for you to come after lunch?"

"Yeah sure, I will goodbye and thank you!"

Call Ended...

Time Skip...

Jungkook was sleeping on my bed and the coast was clear. I slowly closed the door and locked the house. I took out my bicycle and started to pedal to the address I was given.

I took a lot of turns, but eventually it was just nearby. I parked my bicycle and then looked at the establishment. Its a restaurant!

Why weren't they hiring five star chefs?

I got inside the atmosphere was quite good. There were many people eating inside and many waiters were rushing table to table.

The ambiance is really relaxing. The interior design is quite modern. They're actually not short on staff if it's quite observed, but I guess their short on chefs.

I talked to one of the employees and they actually took me to the manager's office. I thanked the employee who helped me after they left.

I opened the door that said 'manager's office'.

My mouth parted in surprised when I saw who was seating on the black chair not so far away from me. I felt like ever air in my body was drained by his stare.

"Long time no see Areum." His devil lips formed into a smirk.

"Long time no see Namjoon"

"Last time I saw you looked like a girl that can kill someone if you get close to her." He chuckled, but I remained a steady face.

"You look so innocent—"

"Aren't you too young to be a manager?" I asked.

"Well my father wanted me to have experience in the business society." He grinned.

I don't know if I should continue applying for this restaurant anymore. With this kind of manager, I'll get stressed two times when working!

But still we need experience, what if in the future I'll face the same situation?

"I'm applying for the position of a cook here's my resu—" I was going to give him my resume, when he signaled me to stop.

"Are you sure about this?" He asked in his serious face and I nodded once as I response.

"No doubts Joonie." I said, but when he heard I called him by his nickname his annoying smirk once again appeared on his face.

"Admit it Areum you still like me." He winked at me.

I never had liked him in my whole entire life.

"So when can I start working?" I asked to change the subject.

"I'll just tour you in the kitchen, c'mon" He stood up and I followed behind him.

We entered the kitchen and everyone was hella busy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67K 2.3K 29
Jungkook is a hybrid. There happens to be a hybrid store in Seoul, and a certain member of BTS happens to walk by the store and spots Jungkook, a fl...
1.1M 52.6K 52
Kalokagathia (n.) - the good and beautiful in a person. A bunny hybrid Jungkook x reader AU. Book 1 of the Kalokagathia Universe series. Started: Jun...
1.3M 51.7K 50
In which a cat hybrid learns to love her bubble baths. // OC (hybrid) x BTS (hybrid/human) ~written to feel soft and fluffy because I really needed t...
13.1K 615 29
Fletcher's life was already tough with the everyday problems of adulthood but now she just got another addition when her sister ends up missing and s...