Full Sun || Haechan

By _Norenmin_

Your average cliche high school story~ -Haechan X Reader More

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
HAPPY 10k
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
Satus Update

7

10.1K 355 521
By _Norenmin_

*Edited*

The past three days were actually quite nice. Haechan hadn't shown up for class which made everything peaceful. The only downside was that we were assigned a partner project for english so I was forced to do all the work alone.

"Good Morning." Chenle greeted me at the front entrance of the school.

"Hey." I smiled as I approached him.

It became a new routine to walk together in the mornings. I was always happy to see Chenle, I felt as though he was my only real friend at this school.

"Have you finished your english project?" I asked him as we walked to class.

"Yea, have you?"

"Unfortunately not." I sighed loudly.

"Why not?" He asked.

"Because Haechan is my stupid partner and I haven't seen or talked to him since the first day of school."

"Well then today is going to be an interesting day."

"What do you mean by that?" I asked suspiciously.

"Nothing." He smiled widely and adverted his gaze.

"Chenle what are you not telling me?" I questioned him.

The bell rang cutting our conversation short.

"Wouldn't want to be late to class. You should head in now." He said while pushing me inside my classroom then running to his own.

I swear as adorable as he was, he was also one strange child.

I sat down in my seat and waited for the teacher to start class. When the teacher was distracted, I noticed a figure from the corner of my eye sneaking into the classroom.

Not a second later, Haechan was sitting down in his seat right next to mine.

"Nice of you to show up today." I muttered sarcastically.

"Nice of you to miss me so much." He said while laying his head down on the desk.

"Hardly." I scoffed.

"Then tell me why you're so happy to see me princess?"

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Okay first of all don't ever call princess again. Secondly, we have a partner project due on Monday and you haven't done crap. If you don't help me finish the project today then it's you're funeral next. "

"Im so scared." He mumbled sarcastically,
"Even if I was here the last thing I'd do is help you."

I stepped hard on his foot under the desk.

"Oww" He winced in pain.

"Did you just step on me stupid?" He looked at me in shock.

"I don't know? Did I?" I asked, innocently pouting my lips.

"Eww don't ever do that again."

He made a fake gaging noise.

"You looked more uglier than you already are."

I lifted my hand up as if I were going to slap him, causing him to flinch.

"Aish, how are you a bully if you easily flinch at the hands of a tiny girl."

"Because you're repulsive and I'm afraid that your ugly is contagious."

"As contagious as your stupidity."

"Lee Haechan and Lee Y/N, am I interrupting something?" Mrs. Jeon raised her voice at both of us.

"No." We both mumbled out.

"Please pay attention or I will give both of you detention."

I nodded my head and focused my attention back to her lecture.

Haechan ended up falling asleep through the whole class and I was forced to continue working on the project alone. As much as I hated him, I refused to get and F because of his stupidity.

The bell rang dismissing us to our next class. I noticed that Haechan was still asleep but I didn't bother waking him up. I quickly gathered my things and headed off to my next class.

The day was going on easily until it was time to go to science class. As I was walking to class I felt someone push me, sending my body to slam against the row of lockers. I quickly stood up and came face to face with a pissed off Haechan.

"What the hell was that for you psychopath!" I yelled in shock.

"I was late to second class because of you and now I have detention."

"How the fuck is that my fault?" I yelled at him.

"Why didn't you wake me up!"

I rolled my eyes at him.

"I remember you specifically saying never to wake you up again."

"Whatever." He scoffed at me.

Before I could leave he pushed me again, this time hitting against the corner of the water fountain.

I cried out in pain, holding the left side of my lower abdomen.

What was wrong with that psychopath? How could he just hit a girl like that?

As expected, Yeri, Joy, and Wendy didn't speak to me at all. They were even more terrified to be seen with me now that Haechan was back. Who could blame them though? After his sudden aggression in the hallway I was too afraid to even look his way.

When the bell rang for lunch I immediately went to the cafeteria and looked for Chenle. I was afraid of being attacked by Haechan again if he wasn't around.

"Chenle!" I shouted from across the cafeteria when I spotted him.

"Why didn't you tell me that Haechan was back?" I pouted my lips as we walked together to the lunch line.

"Because I wasn't sure if you would go to class if I told you."

He really seemed worried about me.

"Did he do something to you?" He asked taking a good look at me.

"That psychopath pushed me against the water fountain and gave me a bruise on my stomach."

Chenle 's eyes widened in shock.

"He what?" He asked in disbelief.

"You heard me." I stomped my leg not wanting to repeat myself.

We began walking to our lunch table when I noticed that Haechan was already sitting down talking to the other boys.

"You go ahead." I told Chenle, "I'll go eat somewhere else today."

"And where exactly do you plan to eat?" He asked not letting me leave.

"The bathroom stall." I muttered like a pathetic loser.

Chenle sighed out and grabbed my hand, "I am not letting you do that."

"But I'm scared." I admitted while he dragged me along.

"Don't be, I won't let him hurt you."

Chenle dragged me to the table and forced me to sit down next to him. I kept looking down, not wanting to make any eye contact with Haechan.

"What is that thing doing here?" Haechan asked annoyed.

"What does she look like she's doing, obviously eating." Chenle retorted.

"Okay but why is she doing that here, at my table."

"Calm down Haechan. It's not your table, it's our table." Mark intervened.

"Whatever, that still doesn't explain why this ugly bitch is sitting here."

"Hyung." Jisung gasped. "Don't talk about Noona that way."

Haechan stood up and slammed his hands on the table. Everybody in the cafeteria had adverted their attention towards us.

"Am I fucking missing something?"

"You know what, I'll just go sit somewhere else."

I stood up to leave but Chenle stopped me.

"No." He said as he grabbed my hand firmly.

He sent Haechan a cold deadly stare.

"She is staying right here with us, and if you don't like it then you can leave."

"Ya! Are you ordering me around!" He scoffed in disbelief.

In a blink of an eye Haechan had his hands on Chenle 's uniform collar.

"Haechan calm down!" Mark scolded him.

"Are you really defending him and this bitch?"

"The only bitch here is you." Chenle gritted his teeth.

Haechan tightened his grip around Chenle's collar, causing him to gasp for air.

"You're going too far." Jeno raised his voice.

"Haechan let him go!" I cried out as I saw the color drain from Chenle's face.

His cold eyes met mine.

"Please let him go." I begged again.

His eyes were locked onto mine. Without saying a word he released Chenle from his grip and stormed out of the cafeteria.

"Are you okay?" I asked Chenle while I examined his neck worriedly.

"Don't worry im fine." he tried to assure me.

"How can I not worry! You are his friend and he treats you like that? What the hell is wrong with that psycho?"

"Y/N you dont understand, it's not his fault." Jeno defended Haechan.

"No, I don't understand. That guy is psychotic and I don't understand how you guys are defending him right now."

"There is a lot to Haechan that you don't know about, he's really not as bad as you think. We can't expect you to understand, you just have to trust us on this."

How could I trust them. Haechan treated everyone so bad, yet they were still his friend.

"Why me?"

My question seemed to confuse the boys.

"What do you mean?" Chenle asked.

"If Haechan is such a great friend, then why do you pretend to be friends with me? He obviously hates me, so why purposely make him mad by having me around?"

"Because you ARE our friend." Jaemin swung his arm around my shoulder.

"But why?" I asked, curious as to why they were so nice to me.

"Because we like you." Jaemin replied with a slight chuckle. "Why else?"

"You're different from the other girls at this school." Jeno Added.

"How?" I asked.

"You just are." Jeno said again.

"You just need to trust us. We really do consider you our friend." Chenle told me.

"But Haechan." I repeated myself.

"Don't worry, as long as you are with us he won't hurt you." Chenle placed his hand on mine.

I smiled weakly at them. I thought I was strong enough to challenge Haechan just a few days ago, but I was now regretting it. He scared me more than I thought.

If he was capable of hurting his friends then what would he do to me? Why was he so violent? And why were the boys still friends with someone like him?

I didn't understand. The only thing I knew was that if I wanted to survive, then I guess I just had to put my trust in their hands.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 442 28
"๐‘†๐‘œ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘“๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘๐‘’๐‘๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ...
50.3K 1.8K 13
แƒ“ โ™ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป โ†บ โ™ ยฉ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฎ...
1.2K 66 17
"Maybe I was wrong about Park Jisung. Maybe we were wrong about each other." Jisung Fanfiction, High School academic rivals trope
424K 27.8K 27
โwhen can we go home?โž