kidnapped with one direction

By Nanania1

Calista's life isn't exactly a perfect. But she finds a way to push through it all. She could never have gott... More

the surprise
the concert part one
Bandnapped
How she feels
What did he do
So here's what happened
She says it
Dare or double dare
easy night
Getting out
going home
Summer school
together again
Is she the one.
Will you move in with me?
Asking the question
Making breakfast
Finally meeting
First Date
authors note
Authors note
Untitled Part 22
Planing the move

What's going to happen to us?

122 2 0
By Nanania1

*Niall’s POV*

       “So who wants to go next?” she says

       “Why not,” Lilly says. 

       “Ok Lilly, dare or double dare?” Calista asks her. 

       “Lets make it interesting and go with double dare,” 

       “I dare you to kiss the guy sitting next on you left,” Calista said. That guy happened to be Zayn. Lilly didn’t seem to be to happy with it but she did it anyway, it was a really quick one, a peck more then anything. 

       “Ok, now that thats over. Just kidding Zayn, you know I would never mean that,” 

       “Of course Lilly. So who want to go next?” Zayn asks. No one says anything for a little bit. 

       “I will go again, if no one else whats to go,” Lou says. 

       “Does anyone oppose to this?” I ask. No one says anything. 

       “Ok, well Lou, dare or double dare?” Liam asks.

        “Lets stick with the trend of double dare,” Lou says.

       “Well since we all know the one person that you fancy a lot. I double dare you to kiss that person. Lets keep it PG please. I have had enough of that PG-13 or higher stuff,” Zayn says. 

       “I make no promises Zayn. I had some practice with this person last night,” Lou says. The statement makes Lilly blush. No one moves for about a minute but I notice that Lou and Lilly are staring at each other. 

       “Well are you going to kiss her or not?” I ask. Then Lou leans in and kisses her. It wasn’t anything like Calista and I’s kiss. They just sat up, and had a quick kiss. I am sure that it mean’t a lot to them. Just like Calista and me kissing mean’t a lot to me. 

       “Well I think that we should let the two new couples have some alone time, because honestly I think that this game is ruined by all this mushy stuff,” Liam says. 

       “Thanks Liam,” I say and we walk over to the same place as always. 

       “So Calista, that kiss?” I ask. 

       “What about it?” She asks

       “Did you feel the sparks?” I ask sounding like an idiot. 

       “I think so,” she says. 

       “I think I did. Do you want to maybe, make sure that the sparks are there?” I ask sounding like even more of an idiot then before. 

       “Is that the only way you could come up with to ask for another kiss,” she says. 

       So she knew exactly what I was asking for, but now I feel like a really big idiot for the way that I said it. 

       “Well, I just couldn’t think right then I was ca-,” I start to say when I am cut off by Calista’s lips pressing against mine. 

       The girl who about two weeks ago wasn’t sure how she felt about me. The girl who about two weeks was scared if me, scared to love me and trust me because of her father abusing her in every way possible, is kissing me. I am so glad that she trust me enough to kiss me. I really love her. 

       “Niall, I love you,” she says after pulling away. I really didn’t want her to pull away. I could kiss her forever and ever. I love her so much.

*Calista’s POV* 

       “Niall, I love you,” I say after pulling away from an amazing kiss. I regret pulling away because as soon as I do I want to kiss him again. I really love Niall. I never thought in a million years that I would be saying that about someone, but her I am Loving Niall like crazy. 

       “I love you too Calista,” He says leaning in for another kiss. We are just really horrible. Only dating for a week days and we cant keep our hands off each other. But Niall is the first person that I have actually had good feelings for. The first person that I wasn’t scared of. Yeah I was scared at first but, I realized that there is nothing to be scared of. 

       “Niall, what are we going to do when we get out of here?” I ask worrying about if he is going to leave me or not when we get out of here. I don’t think he will but I don’t know. 

       “What do you mean babe?” He asks. 

       “Are you going to leave me when we get out of here or, are we going to stay together?” I ask

       “Well, I really hope that we stay together. I will do anything to stay with you. I know that you are trying to finish high school and get into college, but I don’t care. I will help you with anything. I know that you are missing a bunch or high school and that you will have to make it all up when we get out. I will help you finish it. I will pay for college and anything you need. I love you to much to let you slip away,” 

       “Thanks Niall, it means a lot. I really hope that we get out of here soon, When we got kidnapped I only had four more school weeks of my senior year, and I have missed almost three school weeks, which is a lot of school work,” 

       “I know, and I will help you with all of it,” 

       “But, Niall what are we going to do when I am in School and your o-,” I start and once again get cut off my Niall’s lips against mine. 

       “Calista, stop worrying about it. You can make you your schooling. I will wait for you to get done with it. Then you can come with me on tour and take online schooling for college, or you can stay and I will pay for your college, and between tours I will come visit you at your place,” 

       “Ok, but what if I don’t want to stay at Lilly’s. Because we all know that as soon as we get out of here, her and Lou will go and probably move in together, that will leave me with Lilly’s family at her house,” 

       “Well, you can just live with me. It wouldn’t be much different from how it is here. The only difference is that it will just be us and we will have a bed,”

       “I would love to Niall. Oh what I would do for a bed right now,” 

       “You and me both. A bed, TV, video games, movies, good food,” 

       “Oh Niall, just stop talking, your making me really want to get out of here, and your making me really hungry,” 

        “Well it would be nice to get out of here, but its also nice to get to hang out with you without anyone following us,” 

        “Yeah, that is going to be a really big change for me. Going from no one knowing about me to having the whole world knowing about me. The one downfall to dating you. But I promise that there are a lot more ups to dating you,” 

        “Oh yeah, like what?” 

        “Well you are the best boyfriend in the world, letting me live with you. Offering to pay for my college. You’re a super star. I love the felling that I get when we touch,” 

        “Those are all very true,” 

        “Oh I forgot one. I love kissing you,” 

        “Really, are you sure about that?” 

        “Well I think I would know,” As I say that we both lean in for a kiss. 

        “Well, I am not sure that you do know,” He says with his lips against mine sending a chill through my body. 

        “Well theres only one way to find out,” I say as he kisses me passionately. I really love him and I really do love kissing him. Every time, I fell the sparks. 

*Niall’s POV*

        “Well theres only one way to find out,” She says with her lips against mine sending a chill through my body. Then I kiss her passionately. She is the love of my life. My world, my everything. I don’t know how I managed to gain her trust so fast but I think its because I get to spend all day every day with her, and not like a few hours her and there. 

        “Calista, do you think it would be ok for us to just sit here all day and hang out, or cuddle and just talk about random things?” I ask

        “Well I guess it would be ok not to hang with the guys for one day,” She says. 

        “Ok, I think the rest of today will be a great day,” 

        “Agreed,” She says as she sits up against the wall, I wrap my arms around her and she puts her head on my chest. While we’re talking I play with her hair. I just realized that I haven’t been able to shower for 15 days. I am surprised that she still wants to be near me. 

        Thanks for all the reads. Its already up to 63 last time I checked. I don't think I can thank y'all enough for it. I am so excited that I got that many reads. I wrote this thinking I wasn't going to get any reads. But look where its at now. Anyway thanks bunches. Keep reading, voting, and please comment. And if anyone wants to be in the story. I think I am going to have a spot for a new character soon. So yeah just comment and I will message you about it. Also if you want a dedication message or comment about that. Until next time, bye, byes. 

~Never stop dreaming

~Nana

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.2K 435 47
Aisley has to live with her brother . Her brother is in the biggest boy band , One Direction . But , can you guess who ? Louis Tomlinson . She has to...
76.3K 1.1K 76
Diana styles it's the young sister of the pop star and member of one direction Harry styles . She had a rough past , that she's too embarrassed to t...
614K 10K 56
Ashley Styles is Harry's sister. She hasn't seen her little brother in over five years. She arrives in London, excited to see Harry, but there's some...
8.6K 111 23
Lexi is just a normal teen.Who am i kidding her sister is Taylor swift.Her sister takes her so a one direction concert but the problem is that Lexi d...