Taejin Shots

By Minibasket

the collections of one-shot story about taejin.... Any suggestions or request will be consider.... More

Intro
Puppets
Tease
But I still want You(M)
Invidia(M)

Irresistible 1 (M) - All mine

6.1K 175 40
By Minibasket

TopTae/BottomJin

Where the School President,Jin was call out to the principal room for some trouble?

Or basically this story is full with smutt... Skip if you don't like it.
_________________________________________

"Ugh....ahhmmmm"
Seokjin bite his lips harder,fighting back his moans,bending his body backward at the feeling of sensation on his lower.

His toes curled. One hand gripping tightly on the shoulders of the man who currently busy on his task of pleasuring Seokjin pinky hole. His pants was long gone as soon as he entered the principal room.

The only thing left on his body was the white uniform that was unbuttons all the way down. Letting it slipped from his wide shoulder and stucked at forearms. Exposing his naked body. Half of Seokjin lower body was laid on the table.

"Tae... Ahh... " he moan desperately.

The mention man stop, pull his tongue out and Seokjin whines at the lost of contact in his hole. Seokjin's rim clenched on nothing but cold air.

"Sir.... Call me sir. Seokjin. " He commanded before standing up from his seat, moving closer between Seokjin's legs.

"Sorry...Sir.. Please " Seokjin begs. Hands reaching on Taehyung's neck to pull the man down but Taehyung wasn't letting him that easy. He catches both of Seokjin hands and pinned it down on table. Seokjin hiss at the sudden pain.

"Oh. Look Who is this? Is this the most responsible school president that people adore the most? " Taehyung mocked and smirked when Seokjin try to wriggle his wrist free from Taehyung's grip.

"Sir. Please.... "

"You make me upset today, Jin. You let that those ungrateful bastards touching you. I won't let you go so easy this time" Taehyung said, trying even harder to control his own desires at the sight of Seokjin who panting beneath him. The pretty boy with a kissable inviting lips. The sweats on his forehead, the messy brown hair, shining doe eyes and light tint pink on his puffy cheeks.

Fucking irresistible human being.

He want to tear those hands apart when he reminded all earlier events.

When the brilliant student, Kim Namjoon was envelope Seokjin's waist closely as an attempt to avoid the man from crash into other students in corridor which seems more like an mere excuse.

Or when the almighty Jeon Jungkook was holding Seokjin's hand to lead him into a wide field,showing off his fancy skills in soccer.

Or when The genius Min Yoongi who used a chance to teach Seokjin with his delicate fingers skill on Piano' keys, pressing side to side with cute gummy smile which rarely appeared and mostly there only if Seokjin was there too.

Or when The hype energetic Student, Jung Hoseok was clinging on Seokjin's back,turning him around to playfully dancing together during their PE class,ignoring the sharp stares throwing out on his direction.

Or when his own best buddy a.k.a a fake innocent angel in disguise, Park Jimin who was testing his goddam limit by pampered that chubby cheeks with kisses. Bravely hugging those slim waist to thanks Seokjin for helping him organize his things.

So Yes. Seokjin was irresistible. Taehyung was having this urgent to snap all those people who dare to lay a single hands on his precious Seokjin. Especially during his presence.

And it doesn't help Taehyung when Seokjin himself acknowledge the fact very well.

"You never went easy on me Taehyungie. " Seokjin smile michivously. His eyes stare dangerous on Taehyung's one.

"I love it even more like that" He whispered softly to seduce the man above him.

Taehyung expression turn darken in split of seconds. He lean down to catch Seokjin's lips with hungry kisses. He keeps kissing the man. Gliding their tongues together even when Seokjin wriggles to signal him for a short break from the lack of oxygen. That until Seokjin decided to bite his lips so hard.

"Aish... "Taehyung winced but satisfied when he saw Seokjin breathing roughly, face tainting red. Seokjin clenched his teeth. Using a force to snap his wrist away. He use his knees to push Taehyung body.

"If this how you want to do it, we better stop." Seokjin sit down on the table, his hands start to button up the white shirt but another hands just rip it open again with a strong jolt. Two buttons were flying across the room.

"Yah,Kim Taehyung. This is new shirt. How many times did i told you not to-" his words was muffled by the thin lips land on his own.

Seokjin's long crooked fingers lunches to hold the other shirt. One hands goes to grab the loosening neck tie and tug the owner even closer. Keeping the wet kissing session.

His body slowly surrender in the temptation, laying down his lower body back to the surface with the other still kissing him to his delight.

"Tae..tae... " he groans as Taehyung continue to kiss his jaw and licking his earlobe.

He bucked up his hips to grind his hard cock on Taehyung's clothed bulge together earning a lust growls,Taehyung put his hand on Seokjin's back waist to steady him up. Keep Seokjin's cock touching with his.
Slowly pressing it even more.

"uh.. Please Sir.....euhh.. Pants.....ahhh.. Pants off.. yours.. " Seokjin sweet voice hitched everytime Taehyung sink his teeth on his skin. On his shoulder, below his neck,around his collarbone. Everywhere that the man could. Eyes stares intensely to enjoy Seokjin reaction.

Seokjin sobs, he wants more but Taehyung was torturing him by taking his time on doing the job.

"Hyungie, I'm sorry.. Please... Hukk..please want You now. "He whines and sobs. His body was trembling on Taehyung intimate touch. it's hurt ,he need to meet his release.

Losing his patient,Seokjin detach both of them. Fully laying his back on the mess table. He try to grab his arching cock,to finish by himself.

"Ow,babe. Do you really think i would let you. " He capture Jin hands. Using his necktie to tie up Seokjin.

"You meanie, i hate you"

"I know you aren't." Taehyung pull down his own pants. His fingers shove gently on Seokjin wet hole. Scissoring it open.

"No.. No.. Not fingers.. Want you"

"Want me what babe?tell me."

"Want you big dick in me... Please... Want to feel you. " Seokjin elicit a sweet moans as Taehyung's finger touch his prostate area.

"Ah... Sir.. There.. Please... "

Okay. Fuck with Seokjin punishment. Taehyung couldn't restrain his inner wolf any longer to fill up his love.

He align his massive cock on Seokjin's entrance. Teasing the rim with the tip of his cock. Rubbing it lightly on the wet area.

"Sir ...Hyungie... Make love with me please.... " Seokjin politely ask, pouting. He split his legs even wider.

"Fuck.. You gonna be the death of me"Taehyung flings Seokjin's legs on his shoulders. Pushing his length in one thrust into Seokjin.

They both groans in unison. From the pain and pleasure. Taehyung bend down for a kiss which Seokjin immediately respond. He swing his tied hands pass Taehyung's head. Hang in around the neck.

"Move" He requests.

And Taehyung did as he told. Moving carefully inside Seokjin's tight hole. He thrust slow and deeper. Searching the right spot he found earlier.

"Ah.. Seokjin. You feel so good. So fucking good. Ahhh.. Jinnie" He grunts.

"Sir.. There... Faster... Hyungie" he know he found the spot when Seokjin was moaning mess in pleasure.

"Tell me Jin. Tell me that what you did was wrong. "He sucked on Seokjin's neck.

"Tell me you won't let anybody but me touching you"

"I....I was...ah.. Wrong.... Sir...no.. No one but you.... Only you.. could have me... " Seokjin cried out the sentence with the difficult. Clinging on Taehyung when his hole been abused faster and deeper . The table was shaken so bad that some stuff and papers drop, scattered around the floor.

But Taehyung pay no mind at all as he was so enticing on giving his all to Seokjin's bliss. He strokes Seokjin's length. Keep nuzzling his nose on Seokjin cheek down to his neck.

"Let's come together,Jinnie...I'm so close... " He murmured. Seokjin bite his shoulder as he shoot out his semen the same time Jin come in between their bodies.

He almost blackout that Seokjin has to bear his weight from crash down together.

"I love you,Tae"Seokjin mumbled on his ear while caressing the man hair.

_______________________

"I can't believe this. We actually did it here. In your dad office." Seokjin ramble out as Taehyung still back- hugging him.

This wasn't he expected when he got a notice from Namjoon that he was called out by the principal. He was told that he needs to meet the principal after school for some issue regarding his own problems.

That's quite weird since he never got into any trouble at school. So he thought maybe that actually about his personal issue. Their families issues.

He expected to see the principal a.k.a his future in law in the room,not the notorious rebellion bad boy who happens to be the principal's son to jump on him like a predator in ambush.

"Kim Taehyung. Would you please help me with all this papers. We need to hurry up. Also.. Stop that... My back is still sore. "

"How does it feel getting fuck on the principal table who doesn't stop giving you all the works.? " Taehyung smirk,pressing his member on Seokjin's ass.

Seokjin turn his body around.

"Aren't you saying you try to help me get a revenge on your dad and not about how you just being jealous?" he tease back.

Taehyung roll his eyes in annoyance.
"Don't be so touchy with them. I hate it."

"Oh my... Taehyung ah...I love you and only you. Besides they are just being nice as a friend. " He peeks Taehyung's nose and lips.

"Did Namjoon really have to wrap his arm on your waist.? "

"Oh. That was just only one time. His fingers was dirty with paint so he couldn't just grab me. The boys should be running around the corridor anyway. " Seokjin start to collect back the paper while Taehyung doing the same at opposite side.

" Why does that first year brat have to drag you in the middle of field? Why you? " Taehyung picks Seokjin's buttons that he found and hide it in on his pocket. He will try to fix it later he thought.

"Well because i was like his favorite senior and brother . He want my opinion on his skills so he could show it off on Jiminie. "

"Jimin? He like that fake angel in disguise? "

"Oh.. Babe, he is an angel. A michivous one. He just like to tease you since he was the only one who has a honor to keep our secret. "
Seokji laughed, stack the papers back on its place.

"Uh.. I regret telling him. How about those funny dance with hobi? I don't think he have any reason to do that. " Taehyung glances at Seokjin over his shoulder. Still reaching the last piece of paper.

"Indeed he don't. Because he was our ball of sunshine. He doesn't need a reason to make people happy. He just did. " Seokjin smile and move to grab the remaining paper from his lover.

When Seokjin extends his hands, Taehyung saw the bruise on his wrists. He carefully touch it. Caressing the bruises with his thumb.

"Sorry. Does it still hurt.? "

"Oh, look how softie you could be? I thought you are the school bad boy, who loves to rebel against his own father. " Taehyung chuckles,yank Seokjin forward until their chests bump to one another.

"aren't you been so sassy lately? If you keep that attitude. I don't think you be able to go home without hurting your back. "

" If that's the case. Would you carrying me all the way to home?" Seokjin tilts his head to kiss Taehyung's neck.

"Sure. How about we go to my house instead. "

" No. I can't. Your father won't allow it. We need to keep it low. Remember? "

"Ugh.. I hate that. I want to tell the world that you are mine. That you're my fiance. My future husband." Taehyung mumbled on Seokjin shoulder.

"I know babe. I'm your as you're mine. Don't worry just a little bit longer until both of us graduate from school. Our parents just don't want any bad rumors influence our study."

"Like what?"

"I don't know. Probably about my role as school president. Also you are known for hating me for so long because i keep reporting about your bad behavior. The students though we're like a absolute rival."

"Please don't remind me that. I just an idiot from denying my own feelings. I hate losing.

"hmmm... I wonder how did i manage to tame this ridiculous stubborn bad boy. Huh? " he cupped Taehyung's face. Looking at Taehyung's handsome features.

" maybe because you're the only who have enough patience to handle me. You taught me how to love and love someone else. I... I always have a feeling for you. I just dunno how to show it. I'm not used to that." He pulled Seokjin into a hug. Inhaling the man scent in content.

"I hate to admit it but i guess i am as bad as my father when it comes to showing your own feelings. "

"Well then, i m glad that our parents help us to find a way together. Anyways, how did you get the keys for this room.?"

"Oh.. I have my own way. I'm a bad boy after all. I just want to try something new. With you. " He kiss Seokjin full on the lips. The man giggles, knocking their foreheads together.

"Let's go home. It's late. " Seokjin said.

"Yeah, right. Let me lock the door and i will give you a ride home"

After making sure, the room was clean. They goes out. Seokjin wait for Taehyung, fumbling to find the right key.

"Hey, Jinnie..how does your piano lessons goes? "

"It's great. Yoongi was so nice to me like always."

"Yeah. I noticed,you guys were close since back then. I swear that guy never smile unless he was with you."

The door lock click. Taehyung look up at quite Seokjin only to find the latter already standing far away from him with awkward smile plastered his face.

"What's wrong?" he asked, perplexed.

" I think i need to let you know. Me and yoongi was used to date for like three months before . I mean he is cute and kind and.... "

"Kim Seokjin.!!!"

Or.. Maybe he Should just keep those as secret as well. Because he could run away fast enough from Taehyung since his lower back was still sore. That night he was trapped once again under the same man.

_________________

The next morning,a piece of red paper stuck on Yoongi locker.

"Your life or Seokjin. Pick one. Not slash that. Stay away from Kim Seokjin. I warn you. DO NOT COME CLOSE TO MY SEOKJIN. "

The small man's mouth tugged upwards.

"Interesting."

He crushed the paper and toss it in the bin without even looking.

"Should i claim back what is mine? "

............
_________________________________________

Part 2???

Anyways taejin has ruined my innocence mind.??? ....i have not regret tho...i hope this chapter does not confused you guys so much.. I was writing the last part in sleepy state.. But i want to finish it before i went sleep.. ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 729 12
All kind of Jin ship but most of them are Taejin Jinkook JinminπŸ˜‰ And this is my second book hope you will enjoy it.
100K 1.4K 40
Here to republish for the 5th time...yay. ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ MY BOOKS ARE FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY! Will contain any ship of bts. Feel free to message for s...
172K 2.8K 45
IT'S TAEKOOK ONESHOTS DUH!! WARNING: SMUT ANGST (I THINK SO) FLUFF I DON'T REMEMBER ANYMORE SO JUST READ'EM
8.9K 568 16
My bottom Namjoon one shots collection. Contains: Fluff Angst Violence Smut Gore? Etc..