Honeysuckle ยฐโ€ข skz lee felix โœ”

By YONGBOKSSI

Honeysuckle (adj.) bonds of love. In where you have to choose between the three most important people in your... More

#Prologue
#1. Moving
#2. My Oh My
#3. Hello Neighbor!
#4. I Wanna Know
#5. Cookies and Macchiato
#6. The Start
#7. Song Mufasa
#8. Steps We Go
#9. Arrival and A Bump
#10. Last Chance of Fun
#11. Back In Aussie
#12. The Start of A Cold War
#13. Should I, Should I Not?
#14. You Should Know
#15. Here Goes
#16. Trying and Trying
#18. Challenge Accepted!
#19. A Little Bit Closer
#20. Getaway
#21. His Point Of View
#22. Can't Take It Anymore
#23. A Cup of Reassurance
#24.1. All You Wanna Do
#24.2. All You Wanna Do
#25. Brand New Step
#Epilogue
#EHM... What?!

#17. Let's Get It!

1K 38 16
By YONGBOKSSI

"I can't take it anymore," she said as she looked outside the cafe's window.

Mino's eyebrows formed a frown, "What do you mean?" he asked as he looked right into his lover's eyes.

She took a deep breath before taking all her courage to look into Mino's confused eyes, "You were never there when I was at the bottom and you never gave me hugs and kisses anymore. I felt being locked up in a box, I felt depressed. You never have time for me when you always have time with your friends. You don't let me meet my friends while you're out there going to Rosé's every week! Isn't that fair? You're the best boyfriend I ever had," she said that made Mino quite taken aback.

"I was busy and you know that while meeting my friends, it's a routine that we do since we're like, kids. Also I did that to protect you,"

She looked at Mino full of anger before slamming the table in front of her, "Busy? I'm your girlfriend! I should've been your priority. But I guess it doesn't matter anymore, we're breaking up. Oh, and protect me? They're my freaking friends! I've known them since forever! If you can't accept them the way I do then we're done! I'm not breaking my friendship to just waste another minute with a possessive guy!" she said and left the cafe that caught some people's attention.

Mino sat there speechless, he didn't know what he had before he lose it.

What happened has happened. You couldn't turn back the clock to reverse it nor delete it. It has become a solid never-ending regret.

Stra(y)ight Kids

Jikseu
I'm so nervous!
Someone help me calm down!

Prince Hwang
Someone better help him before he wrecks the cafe tomorrow and i'm not cleaning it.

Jeongcute
Good luck!!

Seungminus
Remember to not curse in front of him or you'll be dead :)

MeanHO!
You got this!
Wow, did I just encourage you to do something? Cool!

Woobear
Stay calm and don't freak out.
Explain to him slowly but surely.
You'll be okay.

ChansKitchen
Woojin's right.
You can do this kid!

SquirrelSung
You'll be alright.
By the way, where's Changbin?

ChansKitchen
He's making music like always.
I'm actually proud of him :)
He said "Good luck,"

Jikseu
Lol.
Thanks guys! :)
And yeah, we all should be proud of him.
He's the CEO of a consulting agency yet he still manages to produce music and do what he likes.
That guy's my friend everybody!!

Seungminus
That guy's also our friend too Felix :/
By the way,
Changbin's also close with y/n right?

Woobear
Yeah.
They bumped into each other at the airport one time.

Prince Hwang
Wow, started as a stranger and make her your best friend.

Changbean
I sensed someone talking about me.
Oh and Felix, I'm your lifetime soulmate buddy :)

Jikseu
You're late.

Changbean
I acknowledged thank you.

Jikseu
Hehehe
:)

***

You shot your head up as you heard the bell above the door rang, telling you that someone came in. You saw Felix in his blue shirt and two cups of coffee, walking towards you.

"Well, what makes Mr. Lee spend his time to come and meet the guardian of the tales?" you said dramatically that made Felix laughed as he put the cups on the counter.

"You sure are a nerd aren't you?" he said back.

You put your hand on your chest, pretending to be offended, "That's not nice sir," you said that made Felix laughed even louder.

"But y/n, for real, I'm kind of nervous right now," said Felix as he walked around the counter to sit next to you.

You looked at him and threw him a smile, "It'll be okay, you'll be okay. Mino will listen, I made sure of it. He's actually a nice guy once you get to know him," you said as Felix pouted.

"Can I hug you?" he asked.

"No need to ask," you spreaded your arms for him to hug you.

You stroked his back softly while giving him some encouraging words, "You can do this, I know you can. Don't be afraid. If Mino do something bad, let me know," you said that made Felix chuckled and pulled away while your arms are still nicely placed on his back.

"Thank you," he said and you nodded. "I was a bit scared that I'll mess up and can't fix it. You don't know how grateful I am that he wants to talk to me and clear things up. It's not that easy to have the will to do that. Thank you so much for helping me," he said and you nodded.

You both ended up in silence as you watched the sun ray turning into the color of orange through the glass door.

"You better get ready. Mino will be here soon and I have to walk him all the way to your cafe," you said as you rolled your eyes.

Mino asked you to walk him to Felix's cafe since he doesn't want the atmosphere to get even worse. He wanted you to break the cold ice before they started talking.

Felix looked at you for the last time before pulling you into another hug, "But I don't wanna go. I want to stay here with you," he whined that made you chuckled.

"Go on, Mino will see us if you stay longer," you said as you pushed him away.

He walked towards the door and waved his hand at you. You waved your hand back before watching him disappear. You sighed and decided to clean the shop before closing it and call it a day.

***

You walked towards Felix's cafe after Mino finally came to your shop, "Remember to listen to all his words or I won't be talking to you," you said that made Mino chuckled and nodded.

You entered the cafe with Mino beside you when you saw Felix on his back, making his final orders. You waved your hand and smiled at Hyunjin who was at the counter. He returns the smile before poking Felix to turn his body around.

"Hey guys!" you said.

"Hey! Give me a minute, I'll be done soon," said Felix and continued making the order after receiving a nod from you.

"Oh and, Hyunjin this is Mino, he's my annoying brother," you said that made Mino rolled his eyes. "Mino this is Hyunjin, Felix's partner in this cafe and also one of his best friends," Mino and Hyunjin shook hands as they introduced their names.

"Felix will be off in a minute, why don't you take a seat," said Hyunjin.

You looked at Mino and signalled him to take a seat, "I'll be with you in a moment. I just need to talk about something with Hyunjin," you said that made Mino nodded and walked towards the corner of the cafe.

"So?" Hyunjin asked.

You shook your head and gave him a small smile, "It's just," you told Hyunjin to move closer, "Does he always look like that?" you whispered.

"Huh?" Hyunjin formed a frown before nodding while forming a smirk.

You watched Felix as he made his order which you found attractive. Rolled-up white sleeves with a brown apron on his waist and not forgetting his orange hair. Every detail about him seemed to be perfect in your eyes.

You heard Hyunjin chuckled and that broke the contact you made with Felix's back, "You should visit our shop more often then," he said that made you rolled your eyes before giggling.

"What were you guys talking about?" asked Felix as he handed the orders he made to the customers while saying thank you.

"Nothing," Hyunjin said as he turned the sign on the door from open to close after the last customer left.

Felix lifted one of his eyebrows as Hyunjin went to grab his bag and cap, "I'm gonna leave first okay. See you guys later!" he said as he waved and left the cafe.

Felix looked at you and pouted after watching Hyunjin disappear. You chuckled at his puppy face and walked towards Mino with him beside you, "It's just that you're ten times more attractive with that look," you said that made him look at his own outfit before showing you a smirk.

"You can see this everyday if this works," he said that made you kind of blushed and rolled your eyes.

You both got to Mino's table and sat down, "Let's get started shall we?" you said that made Mino nodded.

"I'm here to clear things up and not to cause any drama. The quicker we talk the better," he said that signalled Felix to start talking.

Felix told Mino everything and cleared things up. Mino gladly understood, he realized that he would do the same if he was Felix. No matter how annoying they might be, big brothers always wanted to protect his little sister. Felix finished telling his story and he was glad that everything was cleared.

Mino sighed, "I'm sorry for all the misunderstanding. I shouldn't have conclude something like that," he said as he looked back at Felix.

Felix nodded, "I'm also sorry for not finishing my story that time that caused a big miscommunication," he said.

There was silence after the both of them said their apologies. It was not a comfortable silence, it was an awkward one so you decided to break it.

"Both of you are unbelievable," you said as you shook your head. "One night you were in a cold war and the next day you made up and got awkward like those types of cringy couple,"

"But you love us," said Mino.

"And you can't resist us," continued Felix as the both of them poked your knees.

You rolled your eyes, "Are we done? I'm starving,"

"We're not done yet. I still need to talk to him, privately," said Mino that made you groaned.

"Fine, let me just call Changbin if he wants to eat dinner," you said as you took out your phone dialled a number.

Felix and Mino looked at you with loving eyes before shaking their heads.

***

"If you want to know more about y/n, feel free to ask," said Mino that made Felix nodded.

"I'll keep that in mind," said Felix.

"Oh and, is Changbin y/n's new best friend or something? He seemed... like an emo kid? I don't know, I kind of got that dark vibe from him when he came to pick y/n up and when he introduced himself," asked Mino and Felix nodded.

"They bumped into each other when y/n went to pick you up on your moving day. And, Changbin's not a dark person. He's actually really really really soft no matter how much he said he loves dark," said Felix that made Mino chuckled and nodded.

"Felix," Mino started.

Felix shot his head up and looked at him, "Yeah?"

Mino smiled and shook his head, "It's just I missed talking to you like this. You're a easy-going person," said Mino that made Felix chuckled.

"I missed talking to you to. You're like a brother to me and you know I always want one," said Felix as Mino smiled.

Mino looked at Felix with his regretting eyes, "If only I wasn't that short-minded, this wouldn't happen. We probably wouldn't have to be awkward and even threw a cold war. That was silly," said Mino and chuckled. "I'm sorry about it. Again,"

Felix chuckled, "Y/n do really look like you," said Felix that made Mino lifted one of his eyebrows. "He misunderstood me as an assassin and a stalker when we first met and avoid me for the next few days. It was really cute of her," said Felix as he remembered your first unexpected encounter.

Mino laughed while hitting his lap, "She really is... I can't even describe it," said Mino that made both of their laughter filled the already empty cafe.

It was nice for both of them to finally sit and talk. Even though Mino kind of resist and unsure about it at first, he didn't regret accepting your offer to talk to the boy.

"Felix," Mino called him again and Felix lifted one of his eyebrows, "Can I give you a challenge?" said Mino that made Felix frowned.

<><><>

kiha's :
Any1 miss me? :)
No?
Okay :')

kiha
21:47
10/02/2019

Republished
16:14
11/02/2019

Edited,
©kiha,2019

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.4K 2K 33
two people, forced to meet under one circumstance. will cupid hit them both or will it end with both their hearts on the ground? Ever After Series Bo...
20.5K 1.1K 28
[COMPLETED] "Ji" "m-minho what are you doing here" "Do you not like me here" "n-no it just better if you go" "o-okay I love you "bye" . . . "I loved...
3.8K 194 16
When the lines between friendship and something more are challenged by more than one person, EunHye finds herself in a confusing mess of figuring out...
97.2K 3.8K 63
I swear I'll love you in a different way. - chan. ยฐโ€ขs e m i c h a t a uโ€ขยฐ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘ฆ ๐ด ๐ท๐‘–๐‘“๐‘“๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘Š๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ - ๐ท๐ฝ ๐‘†๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘ก...