Ours

By DaddysFavouriteWine

Pressing a soft kiss to my lips he smiled against them and I softly giggled. "Precious little thing." He hum... More

Disclaimer
Introduction
Prologue
Aesthetics
Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 7 (continuation)
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61

Chapter 38

26.8K 605 173
By DaddysFavouriteWine

"You can pretend you don't miss me, You can pretend you don't care, All you wanna do is kiss me, Oh what a shame I'm not there."

Luckys POV

"You're stupid for doing that you know." I said as we walked out the house.

"What." He grumbled.

"She was expecting you to say something, but you just walked out like the prick you are." I scolded him.

He ignored me and kept our walk to the woods.

"Just know if she doesn't talk to you, it's your fault." I mumbled.

We were now making our way to the enchantress. She, like any other enchantress, lives in a glass house in the woods.

When she moved here she came to us for help. She was being tracked down by someone and came to us. Immediately we helped her and killed the fucker that was hurting her.

We offered her a spot in the house, but she kindly refused. All she asked for was peace.

We respected her choice and gave her a spot in the pack along with the safety of a house. We built her the glass house and she thanked us for it.

Since then she's been with us for a while. If we needed anything she would help us. If she needed anything we would help her.

Making our way around a tree we walked for another while. The sound of leaves crunching under our shoes being the only sound between us.

London's POV

Once we walked into the living room immediately the attention of everyone turned to us.

I looked down at the floor as I grew shy of all the gazes.

"Hey, come on." Will giggled coming into my view.

Taking my hand in his he took me to the front of the big Christmas tree.

Picking up a big gold ornament he lifted it up to me. Taking it from his small hand I hung it on a branch.

With a smile he continued putting more on. I picked another one up and helped him. After a while we ran out of ornaments.

"Can you help me?" Will spoke tapping my hand.

I looked down at him and he had a small ornament in his hold.

"Yea." I smiled.

Holding his arms out I picked him up. Gently setting him down on my hip he put the ornament on the tree and clapped his hands.

"What's your name?" He asked turning his attention to me.

"London." I softly smiled.

"I like it." He giggled.

"And I like yours." I tickled his chin.

He giggled more and leaned his head on my shoulder.

"We aren't done yet, we have quite a lot to do." Robin smiled.

She walked up to us with a boxes of more ornaments in her hands. With a smile I put Will down on the floor.

Taking the boxes out of her hand I put them down on the floor and opened the first one.

Both Will and I grabbed an ornament out of the box and continued setting them up on the tree.

Luckys POV

We soon walked into the view of the clearing her house was on. Keeping our pace we made our way to the front door.

I knocked on it and she came into view.

With a smile she opened the door.

"I was expecting you two." She smiled.

"It's good to see you, Bailey." I smiled.

"Same here." Stefan said.

"Come in." She said stepping aside.

Walking into the house she closed the door behind her and led us to the living room.

"Do you want anything to drink? I have water, tea, coffee." She asked.

"Waters fine." I replied.

"Okay, I'll be back. You two sit." She gestured to the couch.

I nodded and sat down with Stefan on the couch.

"You could be fucking nicer." I scowled at Stefan.

"Shut the fuck up, Lucky." He lowly growled.

"Here you go." Bailey spoke coming into view with the water.

Setting it down on the glass table she sat down across from us.

"Thank you." I softly smiled.

"Your welcome, now what is it that brings you two here." She crossed her legs.

I sighed and leaned back on the couch.

"We recently came across an issue with someone and we can't figure out what it means or why it is that it's happening to us." I told her.

She nodded.

"You share a mate don't you." She said.

I immediately looked up at her.

"How did you know?" I asked her.

"I know everything child." She replied.

"What does it mean." Stefan spoke.

"Do you two know how the moon goddess met her mate?" She asked.

"She met him when she first came to earth. He was the first one to greet her." I responded.

"No child, when she first came to earth she was young about the age you two are. She roamed around for years trying to find her loved one. Eventually she found him, they fell in love. Happy the two were, but then she came across another young man.

"She quickly realized she felt the same thing she felt when she met her first love. She was confused like you two, but she figured it out on her own. Quickly she fell for him just like with her first mate. He was fine with it, but after a while he quickly developed a horrible disease.

"Times were not good back then. Unfortunately for him he died at a young age. Oh, how the moon goddess suffered. To her luck she had her other mate. It took her time to get used him, but after sometime she fell in love with him.

"I know it must seem confusing for you two, but your not the only ones. Although you are the first ones I've heard of since the moon goddess." She softly chuckled.

We were both quiet for a while.

Trying to take in everything she said.

"How?" Stefan asked.

"That's not in my power, baby. It's the moon goddess who chooses who we are to live with for the rest of our lives." She said.

"What do we do." I mumbled.

"I can't answer that. That's up to you. Whether you choose to share or to split."

"And if we were not to share?" I asked.

"One of you would unfortunately suffer from the loss of your mate." She said.

I looked over at Stefan and he had his eyes concentrating on his hands.

"If I were to say anything, although it isn't in my place. I would consider thinking about sharing. I can tell you two immensely love her." She softly spoke.

"We do, but there are things we don't agree on and that makes things complicated." Stefan spoke looking over at me.

"I would suggest figuring it out. Make it work in between you two." She offered.

"How?" I questioned.

"That's up to you." She replied.

It was quiet as we thought about the situation.

It was difficult.

I, like Stefan, was new to this. I didn't know someone could share a mate.

The idea of sharing a mate was complicated and confusing.

But, what made it worse was that my Princess was a human. London is human and doesn't know about us.

If she were one of us, it would somewhat make things easier for us, for her, but she isn't.

She's a small delicate thing.

I nor anybody can't just introduce something like this to her. I can already imagine what would happen.

Pressing my elbows on my legs I leaned my head down and sighed.

"What are you thinking?" I mind linked Stefan.

I quietly waited for his response.

"I'm not giving her up, Lucky. I've grown towards her and I don't want to give it up, give her up." He replied.

"Then what do we do?" I asked him.

"I don't know, Lucky. She isn't ready for this. Fucking hell." He inwardly groaned. "She doesn't even know about us."

"And if we were to tell her we both love her." I mumbled.

"You really think that's a good idea right now." He said looking over at me.

"If we don't when will we." I said.

He licked his lips and looked back down at his hands.

"So it's decided?" He said.

"If your willing to." I replied.

"I already told you, I don't want to lose her." He sighed.

"Neither do I." I bit my lip.

"So what's the choice." Bailey asked.

We broke our conversation and looked up at her.

"We want to make it work between us." Stefan said.

"We want to share her." I finished off his sentence.

She sweetly smiled and nodded.

"I hope you boys know what your doing. I know little London by heart. She is a small and fragile thing and she's also human. So you need to be careful around her. Don't ever make her feel uncomfortable, ever. Do you two understand me." She pointed her finger at both of us.

"Yes." Both Stefan and I replied.

"If I may ask, how do you know London?" Stefan asked her.

"Oh, her mother was a good friend of mine." She softly smiled. "When she wanted to change things, to bring London into the world as a human I helped her and Liam. She knew it was against the rule, but she risked it for her baby to be normal. To live a normal life."

"And that baby was London." I mumbled.

She sadly looked down at her lap.

"How come I'm just learning about this." Stefan spoke.

"Well, you've never asked." I turned to look at him.

He rolled his eyes.

"I like to be informed to, she's my mate for fucks sake." He cursed.

"Language." Bailey frowned.

"Sorry." He grumbled.

"If you want to get to know her, her past. Talk to Ace, he's been there since day one." She said looking at Stefan.

Stefan nodded.

"Can I ask you something?" I spoke.

"Yes." She replied.

"What if we were to tell London about us, about what we are. What would happen?"

"Sweetheart, I'm afraid I can't give you a simple answer. I don't know how she will react, but since she doesn't know that's putting the whole pack in danger. She could tell someone that's human and that wouldn't be good.

"I would suggest telling her when she's comfortable around you. When you've told her you both love her. Right now isn't the time to tell her something like this." She explained.

"What would happen to us." I whispered.

"The worst would be she would leave you or run away. Take it slow with her, she's a innocent thing and telling her something like this will petrify her. This isn't something you can easily tell a human. You would be putting her life and your life in risk along with others. Not to mention the fact that she's your mate, that's when things do get harder."

"How would we know when to tell her." Stefan asked.

"When she's comfortable around you, when she feels safe." She replied.

"And if she doesn't." I said keeping my gaze down at the floor.

"She will." She went on. "I can sense that she loves you, although it might take some time for her to get used to Stefan, but she's growing towards you." She looked at Stefan.

Stefan softly smiled and leaned back on the couch. Crossing his arms over his chest he looked over at me.

"I want to do this." He said. "Like I told you I don't want to leave her, sharing is something I would never consider, but I can't say other wise in this situation."

I held back a smile.

"I'm willing to share." I playfully rolled my eyes.

Hearing Bailey chuckle we both looked over at her.

"Make this work between you two. Take it slow with her." She said.

"We will." I smiled.

"Stefan." She raises her eyebrows at him.

"I will." He smirked.

"Good, now leave. It's getting dark and I have things to do as do you." She stood up.

Standing up along with her I walked up to her.

Pulling her into a hug I sighed.

"Thank you." I whispered.

"Any time, sweet child." She smiled.

I let go of her and Stefan shook her hand.

"Bye, and make sure to tell Robin to stop by. I need some company." She chuckled.

"Bye." Both Stefan and I replied.

Walking out the house I closed the door behind me.

It was getting darker as we walked back to the pack house.

Suddenly the sound of my phone rang in my pocket.

Taking it out I answered.

"Hello."

"Lucky, baby are you two almost here?" My moms voice spoke through the phone.

"We just left, why?" I responded, panic growing in me. "Is everything okay?"

"Oh, yes, everything's okay. It's just that we've had a busy evening and London has fallen asleep." She said.

I let out a sigh of relief and kept walking.

"Oh." I said.

"I just wanted to inform you." She softly chuckled.

"Yeah, we'll be there in a few." I told her.

"Okay, I'll see you." She said before hanging up.

"Is everything okay?" Stefan asked as I put my phone back in my pocket.

"Yeah, mom just wanted to say that London had fallen asleep." I chuckled.

Hearing him chuckle along I shook my head with a smile.

"How about a run." Stefan stopped in front of me.

"We can't, we have to get back." I shook my head.

"Oh, come on. Loosen up a bit." He playfully pushed my shoulder.

I looked up at the sky and looked back at him.

He had a smile displayed on his lips as he watched me.

"Fine." I smirked.

He laughed and began taking his shirt off.

Taking mine off I took of my jeans and threw them near a tree, leaving me in only my boxers. Looking over at Stefan he had did the same and was stretching his arms.

"Fuck you, Stefan." I chuckled.

Laughing once more he shifted into his wolf and I quickly followed after him.

Lifting my head up I howled and took off. Hearing Stefan's paws running behind me I picked up my speed.

"Finally." Carter howled. "Let me take over this one."

I chuckled and quickly let him take over.

With a howl he looked back at Stefan and ran through the trees.

London's POV

A few hours earlier.

"Peek a boo."

Will giggled as he covered his blue eyes behind his hands.

We had finished decorating the Christmas tree and Will and I were now in a room playing board games on the floor.

Time had gone by and I was just enjoying my time with him and Bear.

"Your turn." He giggled.

Covering my eyes I giggled and peeked out of my fingers.

"Peek a boo." I opened them.

With a giggle he stood up and sat in my lap. 

Tickling his belly he laughed and squirmed in my lap.

"S-Stop." He laughed.

Doing as he said he looked up at me and smiled. Tickling his chin he laughed and sat back down in front of me.

"I have cookies." Robin spoke entering the room with a bowl in her hands.

Will clapped his hands in excitement as she set them down in front of us.

"You two aren't hungry." She said looking down at us.

"We just ate." Will giggled.

"I know, just making sure." She smiled.

Pressing a kiss to both of our heads she walked out the room.

Taking a cookie out the bowl Will did the same and we both took a bite of it at the same time.

We both looked at each other and giggled.

Quietly we ate our cookie until Will spoke.

"When are you leaving?" He asked.

"I don't know." I softly answered.

"I don't want you to leave, uncle Lucky said you have to leave with him when he gets here." He mumbled.

I bit my lip and put down my cookie.

"I don't have to leave." I told him.

"Really." He looked up at me, his blue eyes beaming.

I nodded and he giggled.

I smiled and picked my cookie back up. Continuing to eat we talked and resumed our board game.

We were playing candy land since Will picked it out. Although it wasn't much of a bother we had already played five rounds.

Suddenly Bear ran up to us and landed right in the middle of our game.

"Bear." Both Will and I said.

He looked up at me and tilted his head.

I softly laughed and rubbed his head.

"London." Will said.

"Yes." I looked at him.

"Can you read me my book?" He asked.

"Sure."

He got up and walked out the room. Quickly he came back and grabbed my hand.

"Come on." He said.

I stood up off of the floor and walked with him as he led us to the couch in the room.

Sitting down he sat down beside me and handed me the book.

I smiled seeing it was an old book I used to like.

Every night Ace would read it to me. And every time he would, he would read it with a different voice for each character. And if not Ace then Luca.

Opening the book I began to read it.

Will giggled and pressed his head against my side.

I read the book until I was almost at the end. I yawned and rubbed my eye.

Reading the last page I closed it and looked down at Will. I smiled seeing he had fallen asleep.

Setting the book down on the little table beside the couch I adjusted Will so he wasn't uncomfortable. Yawning again I leaned back on the couch and closed my eyes.

It was getting dark and Lucky wasn't back yet.

I was starting to get worried, but I knew better than to think he wasn't okay.

I soon fell asleep with Will in my arms and Lucky in my thoughts. 

Stefan's POV

Back to normal time.

Pushing Lucky I laughed and he ran after me. Once he reached me he pushed me and I tripped over a branch on the ground.

He growled in my face and I got back up.

"Fuck you, Lucky." I chuckled.

He laughed as my response.

After another while we shifted back into our human forms.

Picking up my clothes from the tree I threw them beside I put them back on. Stepping out from behind the tree I met up with Lucky.

It was a quiet and calm walk back to the house.

It had been a while since Lucky and I had gone for a good run together. I could tell he hadn't had one in a while.

I was happy, we were happy.

London was the only thing in my mind at the moment.

Suddenly I groaned thinking back to earlier.

I had been a prick to her and she didn't even know why.

Running a hand through my hair I stopped.

"What's wrong?" Lucky asked stopping beside me.

"I'm a fucking dick." I grumbled.

"Took you time to notice." He chuckled.

"Shut the hell up." I groaned. "God, I just want to pull her into my arms and kiss her."

"Good Luck with that. I could tell she was sad because you decided to be a prick and not say bye." He told me.

"I know." I mumbled.

The lights of the house soon came into view and I walked ahead of Lucky wanting to get to my little kitten.

"Sir." A warrior smiled my way.

I nodded my head his way.

Walking into the house my dad came towards us.

"Stefan, Lucky. Good to finally see you." He chuckled.

He pulled me into a hug and I returned it. Doing the same to Lucky we stood in front of each other.

"Where's mom?" Lucky asked.

"Oh, she's with Will and London in the other room." He replied.

"Doing what?" I asked.

"I don't know." He said.

Following her sweet scent I walked into the room she was in.

She was asleep on the couch with a little sleeping boy in her arms.

My mom looked our way and softly smiled before covering London and the boy with a blanket.

"Hey." She whispered.

I smiled her way and looked back at London.

I listened to how her breathing was soft and calm. Watching her I smiled at the thought of having kids with her.

She would make the perfect mom.

"She's to young to have kids." Lucky mind linked me.

"I know." I smiled inwardly.

"I know what your thinking. I'm thinking it to. God, she would make the perfect mom."

I looked back at him and I saw him looking down at London with a smile.

"Come on, I don't want them to wake up." Mom whispered ushering is out the room.

"How long has she been asleep?" I asked her.

"An hour." She replied.

"You two must be hungry." She said.

We followed her to the kitchen as dad followed behind us. Sitting down at the table she brought us our plates along with hers and set them in front of us.

Sitting down herself we began to eat.

"Bailey wants you to drop by, she said she needs some company." Lucky spoke.

"You went to see her?" Mom wiped her mouth.

"Yeah, we wanted to talk about something." I replied.

"About?" Dad asked.

I put my fork down and looked over at Lucky. He was still eating as he kept his eyes on his food.

"What's wrong boys?" Mom asked putting her fork down.

Hearing Lucky sigh I crossed my arms over my chest.

"London is our mate." Lucky mumbled.

"Speak up, sweetheart." Dad said.

"London is our mate." He repeated in a louder voice.

"Oh." They both said.

It was quiet for a few minutes and it was killing me that they weren't saying anything.

"What's the issue with that." Mom said.

I looked up at her and frowned.

"Isn't that bad?" I said.

"Of course not, baby. It's rare that it has happened to you, but this isn't the first time we've both heard of it." She answered.

"How?" Lucky asked.

"You went to Bailey to talk about this didn't you?" Dad asked.

We both nodded.

"She told you the real story about the moon goddess." He said.

Again we nodded.

"How come what we were thought isn't true. Why did you tell us another story?" Lucky said.

"Lucky, we told you part of the truth, the other part is just to graphic. Things happened to the moon goddess while she was on earth. Things that are to harsh to discuss with someone at a young age." Mom answered.

"So your fine with it?" I asked.

"Of course we are. We're happy that you two finally found your mate." Dad smiled.

"If I may ask, how did you two realize she was both of your mates." She asked.

——

"You two better treat that child carefully. She is just a mere human, I want you to be careful around her. She's a fragile thing." Mom said pointing at us.

We had been talking for a while at the table in between each other.

The whole conversation was about London and explaining how everything happened.

It took us a while to tell them everything, but they understood the point.

I was relieved that they were happy for us. It was the thought of sharing a mate and them telling us it was disgusting that scared me.

Although I wouldn't have listened.

It would have hurt coming from my parents.

"I'm calling it a night." Dad said with a yawn.

"I'll meet you in a few minutes." Mom said his way.

"Good night." He said.

Replying to him, Lucky and I helped clean up.

The whole house was quiet by now since everybody had gone to sleep.

"Are you leaving or are you staying the night?" Mom asked.

"I don't know." I responded.

Putting the dishes in the sink we stood beside her as she began to wash them.

"I can tell you two were thinking about kids when you walked in and saw her with Will." She spoke.

I looked down at her.

"It's fun to fantasize." Lucky softly chuckled.

"I know it is, when I first met your father he immediately wanted kids." She chuckled. "After a while you came along, February 15, 1994. And then Lucky came along November 10, 1994. You're father was so happy.

"Although I want grandchildren, right now isn't the time. She's to young and you two are just learning about taking care of her and yourself."

"She would make the perfect mom." I whispered.

"I know she would, her and Will haven't separated since she got here." She smiled.

"Is his dad here?" Lucky asked.

"No, he hasn't been here since last night." She replied.

"That son of a bitch." He mumbled.

She turned off the water and dried her hands.

"Good night." She said pressing a hand on both of our jaws.

"Good night." Both Lucky and I replied.

We watched as she walked off and up the stairs.

"We're to stupid to have kids." Lucky whispered.

"Speak for yourself." I chuckled.

"Fuck you." He shook his head with a smile.

He walked off to the room London was in and I followed behind. I stepped into the room and watched London.

"What's his story." I whispered.

"His mom was a junkie, she died when he was a year old. His dads a drunk, never takes care of him." He shook his head.

Feeling something step on my feet I looked down and saw Bear walking into the room.

Looking back at London I smiled.

"You take her to the pent house, I'll take Will to his room." Lucky whispered.

Stepping up to the sleeping kid he gently picked him up and settled him in his arms. He frowned, but settled down.

"I'll see you upstairs." He said walking past me.

Picking up London she whimpered and shifted in my arms. I rubbed her cheek and she calmed down, settling herself in my arms.

Pressing a kiss on her head I made my way to the elevator. Pressing the button the doors opened and I stepped in. I stood in silence with London in my arms until the doors opened.

Stepping out I walked into my room. Laying her down on the bed she whimpered and moved around.

Taking off her shoes I put them on the floor. Carefully taking off her jeans I folded them and put them on the couch across from my bed.

Making my way to my closet I stripped out of my clothes and put on sweatpants, leaving my chest without a shirt.

Taking a simple white shirt off a hanger I brought it back with me into the room. Setting it down in the bed I took of her sweater. She shifted and I slipped the shirt on her.

Lifting the duvet up I covered her small body with it. She moved, but cuddled into the covers. Smiling, I took her sweater and folded it, putting it on top of her jeans.

Hearing Luckys footsteps walk into the room I looked over at him. 

"Is she sleeping with you tonight?" He asked.

"Yeah." I nodded my head.

He walked over to her and leaned down, pressing a small kiss on her forehead.

"Night." He yawned.

"Night." I replied.

Shutting the door behind him I turned off the light and made my way to the bed.

Getting in with London I wrapped my arms around her small frame. Feeling her cuddle into my chest I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

I know it hasn't been that long since I've made an A/N, but I have a lot to tell you lovelies.

First of all, how is Billie Eilish so freaking talented! Her new song Bury a friend is so good!! I'm telling you I'm like in love with her, not literally, but I love her. And also Ariana's new album, like thank you, bitch. If you guys haven't heard it you need to.

And also if you know about Big Mouth, you know that that show literally is the best one out there. And they recently put out a new Valentines episode.

These past two weeks have been crazy, but good. Anyways, thank you for listening. 🥰💕

Comment and vote. 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 63.6K 48
COMPLETED AND BEING EDITED He pressed me against the wall. His plump pink lips trailed down my jaw line and his teeth grazed along my neck. "Say it."...
17.9K 268 33
"Please be gentle"i whimpered letting him take all the control. "I will kitten"he said cupping my cheek and placing a kiss on my lip. His lips were g...
425K 20.8K 22
He was making me stutter as his little pout was making me feel guilty. His hands exploring my lower back, going down to my ass- his bottom lip still...
552K 15.1K 17
Story of Daimen and Liam "My name... say it again." He said running his finger down my back making me bite my lip and close my eyes. It felt awfully...